Hey baby, whats your sign?...

A

Almindhra

Oh, I wasn't replying to Zero, I was talking to, um, whoever had the sister...I wasn't tlaking about years or anything, but months...

F

fuzzy510

Originally posted by Almindhra
No...Aquarius is Jan. 21 -Feb. 19...

Shes a Pisces (Feb. 20-Mar. 20)...But is mainly on the cusp of Pisces/Aries...So she might be fiesty and hot headed at times, which conflicts with her soothing, laid back nature...

Is that right?..Or am I completely spewing steam out of my *ss...lol...
That is a perfect description of her. Bitchy one moment, calm the next. Damn.........

What is Taurus supposed to be? I'm starting to believe in this Zodiac stuff....... :D

F

fuzzy510

Originally posted by fuzzy510
I'm a Taurus. But you probably looked at the calender and found that out.
I already knew when Taurus is, because I am one. I just wanted to know the characteristics of a Taurus, like Mindy described above with Pisces.

T

terzarima

*Ademis pulls out his big book on Astrology

Taurus:

You are the person others count on in the clutch, the one who perseveres when less determined spirits fall by the wayside. Because perseverance is the quality most needed for success, you tend to bo so.
You are not the pioneer who first strikes out for new territory, but the determined settler who follows and builds houses and towns and cultivates the soil. If you were born under this second sign of the zodiac, there is a pronounced stubborn streak in you. You greatest strength resides in your tenacity and steady, relentless drive. You are the original immovable object and irresistible force.
Taurus is a fixed sign, which means it natives are not fond of change. You simply cannot be rushed into anything new. A different approach creates unease and anxiety in you. You are most comfortable and secure with the familiar, and your attitude might be summed up as "If everything is working fine the way it is, why try something new?"
Everyone knows you have a temper, although you rarely show it. As a subordinate remarked of a Taurean executive, "No one actually saw him lose his temper, but no one every doubted that he had one." Generally, you are equable and patient, as patient as time itself, and it is only when opposed (even then, it will take a lot of pushing) that you become angry. However, there is volcanic activity going on underneath you easygoing, genial exterior. Like a bull quietly grazing in a pasture, you're not looking to challenge anyone, but it would be a fatal mistake for anyone to challenge you.
There is a soft and gentle side to your personallity. Ruled by Venus, goddess of love and beauty (Note by Ademis: Oh... and SEX!!! ), you are endowed with genuine creative gifts, responsive to color and design, inspired by art and music. In those born under Taurus, the stability of an earth sign combines with the esthetic influence of Venus to create a responsible, steadfast personality with a deep appreciation for the finer aspects of life. The Taurean taste is elefant. You have a keen eye for what is caluable. Usually an avid collector, it's a rare native of this sign who does not think that possessions, objets, wealth, and money are definitely for having- and the more the better.
Security is you byword. You look for permanence in career, lover, marriage, and home. Let other gad about, jet-set, gallivant, and sleep around. You are happiest at home, sorrounded by the beatiful, expensive things you have collected, secure in the warmth of a mate's devotion, stead-fast and faithful to those whom you love.
Beneath the surface you are sensuous and sentimental. You don't give lavish gifts as tokens of affection because you are not a carefreespender - calue is what you expect for you hard-earned dollar. Although you are willing to follow where your heart leads, you are willing to follow where your heart leads, you find it difficult to display your feelings openly. Your personality is private and self-contained.
Living with you isn't always easy. You can be dogmatic, secretice, stingy, opinionated, and suspicious, and your silent manner may conceal feeling of envy and rivalry. Its hard o get you moving, for you tend to be self-indulgent, even lazy. You have great stores of energy, however, which you put to use when you want to - not when others want you to.
Venus emphasizes the social side of Taurus. Although basically shy and reserved with strangers, you can be a wonderful hos or hostess. You like to entertain those you are fond of. You may not indulge as freely in frivolous pleasure as, say, Leo or Libra natives, but you are renowned for enjoying good food and good wine in plush surroundings. You believe in pampering yourself with the comforts of the good life.
As a person born under this sign, you are an endearing combination of the dependable and sensible, the sensitive and the emotional. Inside every practical, stolid-seeming Taurean, there is a romantic dreamer struggling to get out.

There you have me, and the taurus population (or at least me) in a nutshell.

Anything else?

D

Danielus

Briefly, (while we're waiting for ademis to pull out the big book of astrology:rolleyes: ), Cancers are maternal and moody.

T

terzarima

My ascendant, if anyone cares is Cancer. Your personallity is a mix of all the planets and acendant. People see, when they first see you, a mix of your ascendant and sun sign.

Sorry for any typos in advance... I'm looking at nothing but the book when I'm typing.

No one has ever said cancerians are easy to understand. You may appear gentle, kind, sympathetic, and a patient listener. Then someone asks for advice and you turn cranky, snappish, and appear to be completely indifferent to anyone's problems but your own. You may wallow in self-pity and complain endlessly about how mistreated you are by the world. Turn another page of the calendar and suddenly you are back being helpful, solicitous, ready to do anything ask of you.

What's your secret? Cancer, which is ruled by the Moon and has water as its element, can be likened to the shifting tides of the oceans. Like the tides, Cancer is the sign of powerful forces moving under the surface. That surface however, is quite difficult to penetrate, for Cancerians tend to build up an elaborate array of defenses to hide their deep feelings and extreme sensitivity.

Complex, fragile, unpredictable, temperamental, the typical Cancerian needs constant support and encouragement. You want desperately to be loved and approved of but resent needing approval so badly. When you get waht you need, you give the best you have in return. Those who make you feel secure command your undying loyalty. When you really care for someone there is nothing anyone can say about that person that will make the least bit of difference. You have a real blindspot when it comes to seeing a failinf in those you love.

You tend to be a worrier and a silent brooder. People may pour out their hearts to you, but the flow never goes in the other direction. You guard your secrets well.

If offended, you do not strike back directly. Your method of retaliation is to sulf, and it is often very effective. The technique is somewhat like being whiped to death by a dozen strands of boiled spaghetti.

Cancer's symbol, the crab, has a hard outer shell that protects soft vulnerably flesh underneath. The same is tur of Cancerians, who are often crusty, gruff, and grumpy, but possess a proverbial heart of gold. Beneath your tough exterior you are a sentimental softie who will make any sacrifice for someone in need. If someone asks for a favor, you first reaction will probably be no, but the final answer is always yes. You should be judges not by what you say but by what you do.

You are possessive. Anyone who becomes part of your life will never again be entirely free. You try to stay in touch with friends, ex-lovers, former spouses, business associates, persons you knew as children. If you let anyone fo out of your life, it is unwillingly and never completely. This reflects your preoccupation with the past. An aura of nostalgia dwells about you; the events and people of bygone years continue to inhabit your memory and usually grow dearer to you as time goes by. You are devoted to family and home and continue to beleive in the old fashioned idea that marriage is forever-even if the vents of your own life contradict this.

It is hard to deceive you, fo you can spot the tiniest nuances of behavior. In fact, you are almost psychic in your intuitions. A photographic memory added to intense powers of observation makes you extremely canny about diving other people's inner motivations.

Cancerians are crab-like in their indirect approach to an intended target. Observe a crab moving on a beach and you will notive its strange sidwise movement toward a goal. People born under the sign of the Crab never take the direct approach. You step to one side, the step to the other side, and sometimes gor completely around. But you get where you intend to go.

If channeled in the right direction, you enormous sensitivity can be a great source of strength. Once you overcome you shyness and touchiness and master your turbulent emotions, your intellect and imagination enable you to become a success in almost anything you undertake. Contrary to the impression you often give, you can be shrewd and canny inbusiness. Cautious, conservative in your approach, you poseess an antenna that quickly gauges public taste and opinion and senses new trends in the making. This instince for business combined with imagination is visible in such famous fashion designers as Bill blass, Oscar de la (Hoya.. nah... but oh well) Renta and Pierre Cardin.

Cancer peopel hold on to money as tenaciously as they do to everything that belongs to them. To you money spells security, yet no matter how much wealth you accumulate you never feel really secure. That is true of your emotional security also. A Cancerian never gets enough love and approval; you always need more. It is very easy to fall in love with this loyal, devoted, affectionate, and protective Moon-child.

Hoi... next?

L

linsivvi

yes, sorry, i meant i am cancer. I didn't really read the replies I just responded kind of without looking to see what anyone else had to say

T

train

I'm addicted to Magic so you're out of luck unless you look like the female version of the Elvish Ranger...

(Pisces)

N

Nightstalkers

We got it awhile ago from some board on another web site...

Alas, the site is gone for they forgot to pay their yearly dues.

Attachments

T

train

Well, that guy just looks all studly and ready to settle down now doesn't he?!!...