Hey baby, whats your sign?...

T

Troll

*in a drunken stupor*Hey Baby, what's your sign? I'm feces. :p

No really, I am a cancer through and through. :D

N

Nightstalkers

isn't cancer what you get from sleeping on the beach too long?

or drooling on the sofa in front of that old TV?

and shooting up one too many lead pills?

Oh, the sign... sorry

One of us would be a rabit.

Z

Zhaneel

I'm not a disease :p

I too am a cancer, as well as an ox. Sometimes I'm whatever's after cancer, depending on which date you say it goes to.

T

train

That... or I fear the wrath of the Gryphon Queen...

I wont say which...;) :p

N

Nightstalkers

Hmm... as we recall the gryphon queen is part gryphon part woman. wonder if the mating occured at a love spring?

anyways our sweet sweet dear we only want the best for you...
cancer? you want the answer?

N

Nightstalkers

Hmm... Piers Anthony's Zanth

try reading the books, you might like :)
Its fantasy so it shouldn't hurt you too much... except its kinda a punnishment to read them if you get our drift.

have fun looking them up... starts with Bink and his adventure in: A Spell For Chamelion

Piers Anthony from what we remember was a teacher and is now retired and living in "present day Zanth" near the Gap Chasm... or in Florida near Pennsicola. (you'll see the stupidity in the books if you read them like we have.)

and have a great day in mundania!

A

Apollo

Xanth is amazing. :)

The early books were less punishment than the more recent ones. I think he struck the best balance somewhere in the middle, like Golem in the Gears or thereabouts. But all of them are great.

Z

Zhaneel

The only Piers Anthony I've ever read is a book written with Mercedes Lackey, my favorite author of all time. I shall have to look into them...

T

train

Ah...

Elvenblood...

Joust...

and

Gates of sleep...

extremely nice reading...;)

Z

Zhaneel

Yup! I just started Gates of Sleep. I especially love the Valdemar series.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
I stopped reading the Xanth series so long ago that I can't even remember when I stopped! It was more due to a general stoppage of reading period and other interests going on. I liked the beginning (like first 5) books the best though.

Piers Anthony's Phase/Photon books (<something> of an Adept?) are pretty interesting too; at least the games part.

N

Nightstalkers

Hmm... Haven't read a Xanth for about a year and a half now... whats the newest book?

think the last one we read was Heaven Cent... He he! that was fun.

Nowadays I have a good time with a few of the M:TG books and the Forgotten Realms ones (Can't seem to get my hands on the Icewind Dale trilogee yet though!)

N

Nightstalkers

What!

*Starts cursing obscenities*

well, guess it could be worse. Gotta get to a Barnes and Noble then