R

Reverend Love

There was actually suppose to be a "k" as to read:

...just ask Spiderman

My bad...but now that I read it, I kinda like it :D

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Aquaman was too situational. Like how many crisis happened in the water? At least his Marvel equivalent, Namor, had higher-than-normal strength and could fly.

But I agree. Aquaman wasn't totally worthless and was a fair idea. He was just underused. :)

C

chocobo_cid

Originally posted by Spiderman
Aquaman was too situational. Like how many crisis happened in the water? At least his Marvel equivalent, Namor, had higher-than-normal strength and could fly.

But I agree. Aquaman wasn't totally worthless and was a fair idea. He was just underused. :)
Who, though, had the coolest cameo in Kevin Smith's "Quiver?"

Well, Jason Blood/Etrigan was cooler, but Aquaman was pretty awesome that time around.

N

Notepad

I'm not gonna waste good money on a Kevin Smith comic book! Quick, tell me where they sell this thing on a shelf so I can "borrow" it.

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
Is this the kind of borrowing where the person lending it to you doesn't know you're borrowing it?

T

train

no... they know someone will "borrow" it, but their efforts to thwart this are petty...;)

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
Efforts to thwart?

Is this the kind of borrowing where the party lending you the item does not consent to your borrowing?

M

mythosx

borrowing without asking....100 and 2 stupid things to do.

Auqaman is totally worth less. He is pimp in his domain, granted. However, criminals commit crime in his domain. So he is worthless. Thats like if I man Feciesman defender of toilets. No one commits toilet and toilet related crimes. It's worthless.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Dave Barry is awesome.

There's gotta be a good reason why Aquaman was thought up. What's his backstory?

N

Notepad

Kevin Smith is the worst superhero, by far! He's fat. He's obsessed with himself. He tells stupid stories about chasing Amy. And Jason Mewes' Jay is a hell of a lot better of a character.

On that borrowing thing, its where they don't know. Libraries, banks, and police weapons rooms have the same policy. I've been having fun for years like this. :D ;)

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
Well, libraries will let you borrow stuff if you tell them, so that one's kind of silly...

Police weapon rooms sound like a nice resource though...