Fantasy Football 2016

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
So again, I'm not sure what happened this year but it looks like the league got auto-renewed without any action on my part on June 27 and we're all in. Can you guys confirm? If you need the link again, let me know and I'll post it.

And let me know if you guys want to Live Draft and tell me the date and time or we'll do Autodraft again.

TomB

Administrator
Staff member
I'd love to do a live draft but if I can't be there autodraft worked out well enough for me last season...:)

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
So I take it by your guys statements that you can get to the league and see your teams? It's odd because I don't think I ever got notification that the league was renewed; all the times in the past I had to explicitly click the Renew League button and explicitly send out the emails to everyone asking them to (re)join.

If no one decided on a specific date and time for live draft, I'm gonna turn on autodraft on Monday 8/22/16 at noon EDT (meaning the actual draft will happen within 72 hours from that time).

TomB

Administrator
Staff member
Is everyone available for a live draft the day before that, Sunday, 8/21/16 at, say, 1:00pm EDT? That would be kickoff time during the season, typically...:)

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
I am never available unfortunately so count me out :)

I'm gonna send a PM to everyone, hopefully they have email notifications turned on and will come here and see this...

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
So everyone happy with their teams? Got a B+ grade on my (pre-ranked) draft, but we'll see how it plays out... hopefully for the better. Got an A last season and tanked...

Melkor

I completely spaced on the live draft. Wow, you guys should read my draft report card; things are not looking good, Yahoo predicts a 1 and 13 season

TomB

Administrator
Staff member
I think it was only me and Rokapoke that made it to the draft, unless someone was silently lurking...;)

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
From your perspective, were there any "surprised" from us who "auto-drafted" and changed your picks or strategy? Just curious how the draft looks to someone who's actually doing it...