Fantasy Football 2016

Discussion in 'General Gaming' started by Spiderman, Jul 28, 2016.

1. Spiderman CPA Man in Tights, Dopey Administrative Assistant

So again, I'm not sure what happened this year but it looks like the league got auto-renewed without any action on my part on June 27 and we're all in. Can you guys confirm? If you need the link again, let me know and I'll post it.

And let me know if you guys want to Live Draft and tell me the date and time or we'll do Autodraft again.
  2. Mooseman Isengar Tussle

I'm in. Set the draft for whatever day and I'll either be there or autodraft.
  3. TomB Administrative Assistant

I'd love to do a live draft but if I can't be there autodraft worked out well enough for me last season...:)
  4. Spiderman CPA Man in Tights, Dopey Administrative Assistant

So I take it by your guys statements that you can get to the league and see your teams? It's odd because I don't think I ever got notification that the league was renewed; all the times in the past I had to explicitly click the Renew League button and explicitly send out the emails to everyone asking them to (re)join.

If no one decided on a specific date and time for live draft, I'm gonna turn on autodraft on Monday 8/22/16 at noon EDT (meaning the actual draft will happen within 72 hours from that time).
  5. Mooseman Isengar Tussle

6. TomB Administrative Assistant

Is everyone available for a live draft the day before that, Sunday, 8/21/16 at, say, 1:00pm EDT? That would be kickoff time during the season, typically...:)
  7. Spiderman CPA Man in Tights, Dopey Administrative Assistant

I am never available unfortunately so count me out :)

I'm gonna send a PM to everyone, hopefully they have email notifications turned on and will come here and see this...
  8. Melkor Active Member

I'm in for it all. That Sunday works for me for a live draft.
  9. Mooseman Isengar Tussle

I'll try to make it.
  10. Spiderman CPA Man in Tights, Dopey Administrative Assistant

The draft has been changed to Live Draft on Sunday, 8/21/16 at 1 PM EDT.
  11. Spiderman CPA Man in Tights, Dopey Administrative Assistant

Reminder that draft day is this Sunday! Pre-rank your players if you can't make it!
  12. Spiderman CPA Man in Tights, Dopey Administrative Assistant

So everyone happy with their teams? Got a B+ grade on my (pre-ranked) draft, but we'll see how it plays out... hopefully for the better. Got an A last season and tanked...
  13. Ransac CPA Trash Man

Got an A-. Have no clue why.

Ransac, cpa trash man
  14. Spiderman CPA Man in Tights, Dopey Administrative Assistant

Your draft report should tell you... :)
  15. TomB Administrative Assistant

I did okay...we'll see how it works out...:)
  16. Spiderman CPA Man in Tights, Dopey Administrative Assistant

You got the best grade! :D Who was at the live draft?
  17. Melkor Active Member

I completely spaced on the live draft. Wow, you guys should read my draft report card; things are not looking good, Yahoo predicts a 1 and 13 season
  18. Spiderman CPA Man in Tights, Dopey Administrative Assistant

I'm sure things will be different once the season starts :)
  19. TomB Administrative Assistant

I think it was only me and Rokapoke that made it to the draft, unless someone was silently lurking...;)
  20. Spiderman CPA Man in Tights, Dopey Administrative Assistant

From your perspective, were there any "surprised" from us who "auto-drafted" and changed your picks or strategy? Just curious how the draft looks to someone who's actually doing it...