Fantasy Football 2016

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
I was not available for the draft. My daughter-in-law is due real soon, so the wife and I were at their place on Sunday,
I got a C- on my draft.
Again the Mooseman fails, but we shall see.

TomB

Administrator
Staff member
From your perspective, were there any "surprised" from us who "auto-drafted" and changed your picks or strategy? Just curious how the draft looks to someone who's actually doing it...
I'm not sure if I, what you might call strategize, but I was a little surprised Brees and my first 2 RB's were still available when my picks came up. Otherwise I was just trying to get players I had heard of who didn't share bye weeks whenever possible, and to do a quick bit of research when the top rated were people I hadn't heard much of before...:)

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Yeah, I don't know how the pre-ranking determines players. Cam Newton, Aaron Rodgers, Andrew Luck, and Russell Wilson were all ahead of Brees in QB pre-rank so even though Brees is a "big name", he was 5th. Is it on the previous season's stats? I didn't follow everyone's stats too closely, but I thought Brees had a good year. I guess the other four were better though? Probably the same with the RBs... although I don't know how draft picks get placed in the pre-ranking since they didn't have a "previous year" in the NFL.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
For cryin' out loud... what a terrible week. Played against rokapoke(?) who had at least three people Out and scoring zero and still lost... geez...

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Man, can't believe I beat ya, TomB. A great performance by my Hoyer was enough to overcome your 0 pts by your RB (Jennings?). Whew...

Still in 7th place though :(

R

rokapoke

Yes, but the recap says I got "a 279 to 279 victory over MooseJaw_Charge." The recap discussion is decidedly one-sided, though, as it doesn't say anything about my team!

Either way, this keeps me on top of the league for one more week. And I really, really wish I had played Jay Ajayi this week...

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Oh, fer crying out loud... another seemingly great matchup on paper and Hoyer gets hurt and Chicago is bottled up... my other guys need to do spectacular to pull this one out and keep my win streak alive... :rolleyes: