Fantasy Football 2008

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
And... they almost were, except for Graham who left the game (which increased Dunn's production, who Ransac had. So it looks like I'll be losing this week...

But it looks like the top 3 teams got beat this week...

B

BigBlue

I was feeling real sorry for myself... until I saw the other 2 top teams also losing badly...

I cannot figure out why they projected Ladell Betts w/ 28 pts... it was a last second pickup and I didn't have time to research or think... it was going to be easy points... but, he's a backup! Not that it really mattered anyways... P Rivers had an abysmal game and J Addai played out of his skull... that would only have made it "close" but I'd need a miracle to win (Like Lee Evans scoring 4 touchdowns and getting 200 yards catching)... And Braylon Edwards to catch 3 and rack up a ton of yards.... :) not going to happen on a cold night in Buffalo... As long as the Bills win I'll be happy.

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
BigBlue;274717 said:
As long as the Bills win I'll be happy.
So you hate the Browns too..... who would of thought...... :D

The game tonight will decide DF's game as he has Winslow and Lewis vs TomB's Lynch. DF has to make up 23 points, so this will be good to watch. If DF pulls it out then the top 4 teams will lose this week......

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Well, I think because they figured Portis was going to be out and Betts in... although I guess they didn't expect Betts to get injured also...

I need like a miracle with the Cleveland DEF... like that's gonna happen...

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Spiderman;274724 said:
I need like a miracle with the Cleveland DEF... like that's gonna happen...
It all depends on how the scoring is set up. If Special Teams figures into the DEF scoring and Joshua Cribbs runs 4 returns for TD's, you've got a shot....

Ransac, cpa trash man

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Nah, I don't think it's set up that way. If there's a whole bunch of interceptions/fumble recoveries run back for touchdowns, maybe... :)

D

DarthFerret

If they go to Jamal Lewis more often then Lynch, then it will be a really close matchup. A lot of it will depend on coaching and QB decisions.

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
You would either want to see Cleveland get off to an early lead and then run, run run, or be way behind and have to have to pass to Winslow 10-12 times....

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Mooseman;274741 said:
The commissioner should be able to see what stats the def get/lose points for....
hey, that's me! :D

Yeah, I wasn't logged on when I posted, but I am fairly certain that Special Teams are not counted in DEF scoring, just for that player's individual stats.

B

BigBlue

I don't dislike the Browns so much as I'm a Bills Fanatic...

That at least explains the Betts situation... Thanks for the insight.

D

DarthFerret

Well, Lynch outperformed Lewis, and that sunk me. However, this next week looks like I may end up on top!

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
This could be the strangest week... It could be a 4 way tie for first....
With 2 weeks remaining it could be anyone's ... well almost.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Wow, can't believe Slaton pulled it out for me this week. Woo!

4-way tie for second place going on... good stuff!

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Wow this is gonna be a big Monday night game for a couple of teams.....
I'm glad it came down to the last week to determine the final 4 teams (well final 3.... Spidey messed that up...:D)

Good luck to all in the playoffs.....

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Well, you're pretty much in the playoffs... you have a couple of guys to play tonight but you're already ahead of Psionic Blasts and they've all played, I think...

I think I have my opponent beat, I'm crossing my fingers...

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
106 points from his QB and you're crossing you're fingers?
Well the Blasts have to be hoping that the Stoners lose so that he makes it by tiebreakers.....

The Stoners win and they are in, and I think Wildcard makes it too....

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
I couldn't remember how many points he had to make up :)

Hey, the finals are set.... Me, you, TombStoners, and Wildcard... Psionic Blasts had a fall from grace this last month - went from first to 5th or 6th :eek: