Do these people annoy you?

Do these people annoy you?

• Yes they annoy me! Time to do some house-cleaning!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes they annoy me, but oh well.......their choice.

• I don't really care one way or another.

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No, they don't annoy me exactly, but it is kinda weird that they don't take advantage of a wounderfu

• No! there's no reason they would annoy me! Who are you to insult these people!

• Dumb subject! Let us never speak of it again.

• No! They don't annoy me........YOU annoy me by posting......this stupid thread!

• Total voters

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
I mean, who GIVES a dang about who's registered or not
That's what I said a while up...

I don't see why it's hard for some people to accept that "attractive" women play Magic. I've known one? two? back in the day and from what I remember, some female pro writers (Lauren Passmore?) look very nice (she's the only one where I KNOW I've seen her pic, I know there are other writers).

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
God knows I hate newbies.

*Stage manager whispers into Ransac's ear.*

Um, OH!!!! Um, nevermind.

Ransac, cpa trash man

D

DÛke

...I'm right there with you on that issue Spidey. Where does it say attractive females aren't supposed to be in the whole TCG...and Magic business?

Sorry to dissappoint anyone out there, but ALL KINDS OF PEOPLE play Magic...not just freaks and geeks...like some of you probably think.

S

Salacious Crumb

Not just freaks and geeks?

Oh man, i thought i had fit in perfectly

Hoipa

A

Almindhra

WTF is wrong with you??...It was a JOKE...Something you don't get!!...AHHHHHHHH...No one is stereotyping...Get a sense of humour, I'm sick of all this sh*t...

D

DÛke

...I don't really care that much fo the stereotyping...I care moooore fo the sense o not havin' attractive female Magic playas…but that's just moi...

I forgot you don't put lil smilies on yer jokes...

"Americans are idiots..."

WHOOPS, I "forgot" te add my little smilie...OH WELL…

Whotevaa man...

S

Salacious Crumb

:D
GO DUKE!
Show those american slobs!
Myself, i'm not american

Hoipa

A

Almindhra

Originally posted by Almindhra
{I was also bias in that I doubt someone who looked like that would play Magic ;))...
Did you notice the smiley there DUKE??...God damn, you can't get anywhere with stupid people...

D

DÛke

...[Laughs]...

"Americans are all stupid..."
THAT sentence, Mrs. B-Side of Mandy Moore, is a referance to stereotyping, not beauty...WHICH should lead you into the conclusion of the astounding fact that I was making JOKES (having a sense of "humour") about your NON-smilie stereotypical burst of amazing sense of humor...

You're right...you CAN'T get anywhere with stupid people. You'd know...yer the expert. ";)"

D

Dementia

:D ;) :) :cool: :eek: :p :rolleyes: :mad: :eek: :confused: :(

Hope that's enough smilies to exactly conterbalance the totally untrue insult at the beginning of the post.

I was wondering; what is the EXACT ratio of insults to smilies.......I couldn't find it on the faq:(

A

Almindhra

No, actually I didn't take that as you making a joke because I thought you were bringing up that AIM conversation we had where you continued to blast the US...

D

DÛke

...Ah, so THAT is what THIS is about - my blasting of the United States on AIM (which WAS like MONTHS ago)...

Well, after you stereotype me with all the Middle Easterners, insult my origins, and do EVERYTHING else possible to insult my being not from the U.S., why wouldn't I have the right to do so? I've done it in real life, and you're dang right I'll do it anywhere else. However, when I said it here, it was strictly for jokes, trying to tell you how stupid it is to stereotype people, INCLUDING Americans, or did you think that American's are impervious to such stupidity?

They're not!

S

Salacious Crumb

Sigh... this thread has turned into a bubbling broth of spammy goo...

hoipa

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
I knew Almindhra was kinda kidding, that's why I put smilie grins in my question. My comment about the attractiveness in women playing Magic was in response to DUke's post, which did NOT have the smilies and seemed serious. I was also kinda "thinking out loud" since his comments seemed to be based on what he observed what other people thought, not his own (so I didn't expect him to try to answer for them). That's all...

S

Salacious Crumb

Fuzzy, you keep on saying that I should stop spamming!

:D
It seems you shouldn't be talking

Hoipa

D

Duel

Hey, um, guys? Relax? Stop spamming? Get back on topic? Don't scream at Zero/Duke/Almindhra/Me?

S

Salacious Crumb

Yes, good point.

just to get the on topic discussion going again, Those people that lurk really scare me:)

Hoipa