Do these people annoy you?

Do these people annoy you?

• Yes they annoy me! Time to do some house-cleaning!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes they annoy me, but oh well.......their choice.

• I don't really care one way or another.

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No, they don't annoy me exactly, but it is kinda weird that they don't take advantage of a wounderfu

• No! there's no reason they would annoy me! Who are you to insult these people!

• Dumb subject! Let us never speak of it again.

• No! They don't annoy me........YOU annoy me by posting......this stupid thread!

• Total voters
C

CaineFate

hey,just joined the site and i don't post that often.
hope this doesn't sound too silly, but most of the threads
i check out are just the people who post a lot posting back
to each other, which makes it hard for a newbie to jump in.
i signed on because i really agree with the concept of the cpa. But generally speaking, i am just a lurker, not that i don't have anything to say, but usually by the time i get to check out the threads , usually what i wanted to say has already been said.
thanks for listening,
CaineFate

D

DÛke

...Dementia, imagine that you don't post for six months for some reason, and then you want to post again...so you march up here, and [drum roll] your user name is gone! Don't you think it's disrespectful?

Anyway, why do you care if anyone posts or not?

It's not that I mind it or anything, but really...I don't care in the first place. :)

D

Duel

Thanks, CaineFate. There are literally hundreds more like you. You're in the majority here..... If we took a vote, the people with >100 posts would be kicked off before you guys would.

D

Dementia

:(

I'll repeat the fact that I voted for "No, they don't annoy me exactly, but it is kinda weird that they don't take advantage of a wounderful site like the CPA." because that's what I think.

I only brought this subject up because I thought it was interesting that there are so many members that haven't posted. NOT BECAUSE I THINK THEY SHOULD BE KICKED OUT!

I repeat for a third time(since you didn't hear it the first time you might not have heard it the second time) my opinion on the subject is and I voted for "No, they don't annoy me exactly, but it is kinda weird that they don't take advantage of a wounderful site like the CPA."

D

Duel

um, I'm not mad at you....
But I may be now, just to annoy you.

HOW DARE YOU THINK THEY SHOUld BE KICKED OFF?!?!
I BANISH THEE TO THE DARKEST REALMS OF THE MTGNEWS BOARDS!

;)

D

Dementia

As for people being mad at me.

I was mainly referring to DÛke's response, but I will admit that your "If we took a vote, the people with >100 posts would be kicked off before you guys would." kinda confused me. I thought you meant me:confused:

D

Dementia

SOOOOOOOOOoooooooo 3138>100

You were talking about yourself!!!!

Another weird thing I've noticed is that whenever I see a post the person has either over 500 posts or below 100?? That's kinda weird too. I guess that's just because When a person posts more you see more of their threads:D

H

Hetemti

It's not funny anymore.

Salacious Crumb has 47 posts. If you want to Hoipa the other 600 back, you're gonna have to be K9Archmage again. If you want to be a...new person...THEN QUIT B.S.n this oooh, I have over 600, nayh nyah crap. That'd be like my changing my name, but signing my checks with the old one.

D

Duel

Uh, no big deal. Sure, whatever, he can claim whatever posts he wants. As far as I'm concerned, he can have his old posts added onto his total. Besides which, posts mean nothing. If they did, I'd be the second most respected CPA member.

C

Chaos Turtle

Hmm... someone disenfanchised the 200+ people who "voted" on the last option... looks like some people want this to be a fair poll...

Heh.

Okay, I confess.

To what, I can't say.

BTW... I am NOT a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle!

I am an Mature Adult Mutant Chaos Turtle!

*snicker*

Heh, mature.

*choke*

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
As I said in fuzzy's thread in Suggestions, who cares?

What I would like is to delete multiple aliases from users who are clearly not using them or have given their consent. THAT would be the type of housecleaning I would do.

I like the last three poll options, actually; I was going to edit it so I could have a vote on all three, but after Chaos Turtle's post, maybe I shouldn't skew the results like that... :D

A

Almindhra

One thing that bothers me, and I see it *a lot* on these kinds of message boards, is when people quote the person ahead of them like this...

blsdfin dfnf afojnaf afonafo afooin fgo fgonsfgblsdfin dfnf afojnaf afonafo afooin fgo fgonsfg blsdfin dfnf afojnaf afonafo afooin fgo fgonsfg blsdfin dfnf afojnaf afonafo afooin fgo fgonsfg blsdfin dfnf afojnaf afonafo afooin fgo fgonsfg blsdfin dfnf afojnaf afonafo afooin fgo fgonsfg blsdfin dfnf afojnaf afonafo afooin fgo fgonsfg blsdfin dfnf afojnaf afonafo afooin fgo fgonsfg blsdfin dfnf afojnaf afonafo afooin fgo fgonsfg
wow, thats some good stuff man

That *really* bothers me...It takes up space, its not pretty to look at, and if the person is a post ahead of you WHY are you quoting them!?!?!?!...At least have a response that is more than 1 sentence...Argh!!...

S

Salacious Crumb

ME? I don't care about my post count, and chill out hetemti. I only like to gloat about my post count every once in a while, or to tell newbies that i am not a newbie.

Hoipa

D

Duel

"I am not a newbie"
Sure, man, that's what Nixon would say if he were playing magic today.

I like lurkers. I've had good e-mail contact with several, they're actually smart people.