Do these people annoy you?

Do these people annoy you?

• Yes they annoy me! Time to do some house-cleaning!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes they annoy me, but oh well.......their choice.

• I don't really care one way or another.

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No, they don't annoy me exactly, but it is kinda weird that they don't take advantage of a wounderfu

• No! there's no reason they would annoy me! Who are you to insult these people!

• Dumb subject! Let us never speak of it again.

• No! They don't annoy me........YOU annoy me by posting......this stupid thread!

• Total voters
D

Dementia

You know who I'm talkin about!

I've counted!

This culprits make up about 7/10 of the CPA.

Do you know who I'm talkin about yet?
Those damn members who sign up, than are never heard from again. I looked at the top 10 posters and went to the back and the last 70 pages are filled with members who have made 0 posts!!!!

This really doesn't "annoy" me; I just find it kinda weird that people sign up, but never post.

I know I hardly have room to talk here; being as that I only have 60some posts(probably have a 100 if battle arena counted;))but I'm talkin about the people who have about 5 or less posts.

Sorry to burst our bubble but I would say a more accurate description would have to be that the CPA has around 300 members; not over a 1000:(

M

Mundungu

You dont have to be a politician to vote during an election.

You might like to read but feel you have nothing to contribute - at the moment -

You might want to sign up because you like the CPA, even though you dont write.

Take Rizzo for example. I'm sure he has checked here way b4 he started posting. Are you going to kick him out for that ?

Lets drop the subject once and for all.
All sign ups welcome, even if they dont post.

This place is open for all and none should ever be thrown out.

T

TeamRegime.com

Im wit cha on this BUT to a different perspective.
People are busy.
If I wasnt at work and didnt have access to come here 5 days a week I wouldnt have signed up. i NEVER if rarely visit on the weekends unless I posted something that pissed someone off. ive been here nearly 3 weeks and LOVE it...though people are very testy and easily offended and take things a little too personal. I keep coming back.
Someone broight this up before and made a suggestion to give the user and option to self delete their account. I liked that idea. I dont think it would be too smart to just clean house. Some people like to watch..I do...but I also like to contribute. Plus other people dont post if it doesnt PEAK their interest. If anything they could clean house after say 9 months of no posts or more importantly no VISITS...
I dont know. Im happy Im here.

Nicholas Knight
www.teamregime.com

D

Dementia

I just added the "Yes they annoy me! Time to do some house cleaning" so I could give all possibly opinions.

Don't get made at me Mundungu I voted for.......

"No, they don't annoy me exactly, but it is kinda weird that they don't take advantage of a wounderful site like the CPA"

And I don't agree that 7/10 people are too busy to post. I personally think a lot of thempe sign on so no one else will use their name, than they leave never to be heard from again.

S

Salacious Crumb

I also don't understand why people do that. I guess they join from peer pressure, but never actually decide to post... By the way i have over 620 posts:)
Hoipa

S

Salacious Crumb

.... smurfing? I'm not blue... i dont think so

Hoipa

S

Salacious Crumb

I see fuzzy feels very strongly about this subject.

Hoipa

A

Apollo

Who cares? Maybe they come once, and like the idea, so they sign up but never remember it. Or maybe they want to support us but don't want to come all the time. Maybe they're lurking. I see nothing wrong with these people, and I say it's time we forget about them once and for all (because this has been discussed time and time again).

S

Salacious Crumb

WEll i don't really CARe, i just find it as a point of curiousity.

Hoipa

H

Hetemti

Smurfing (v.): To use an altrenate handle to avoid being recognized online. Often used to fool friends and circumvent enemies.

O.K.? Nien?

D

Dementia

I forgot to add a option on that poll. It being.....

No! They don't annoy me........YOU annoy me by posting......this stupid thread!

I don't know how to edit the poll.If you do know how please tell me so I can add that option:)

Or, if I can't edit it someway, just express your anger at me in a post:)

I know at least 1 or 2 of ya's out there thought "wish he was one of the guys that never posted". Admit it!!!!!!

G

Gerode

You want to delete TickleMeHellNo?!?

This has been said before. What if they agree with the casual purpose and whatever, but don't have the time or will to talk about stuff?

What if they don't know about the forums? I had been visiting this site for almost a month until I stumbled into the message boards.

A

arhar

Ah... Not this stupid topic again.. *yawn*

This has been asked 1000 times before.. For the 1001st time, I will reiterate: CPA is NOT all about the boards... There are people who just read the articles (and don't post), there are people who joined because they agree with the mission statement (and don't post or read), there are people who are all of the above plus they like the discussion on the message board... All of them should be equally respected and not being subject to "house cleaning".. *shrug*

C

Chaos Turtle

Looks like almost all of our 300 active members voted on this one!

D

Dementia

Making an amazing dash for the lead!!

Glad I could annoy you;)

I will, unlike some of these people, keep posting and keep annoying you:D

And I was wondering....why would they sign up just to read the front page articles? I do understand that they might just wish to express that they are part of the community, and so I take back my comment about CPA only being 300 instead of 1000.

I think I was wrong about that, just because you don't choose to have your voice heard doesn't mean you aren't part of it. I don't vote so I should probably be more tolerant of these people:eek:

Thanks to whoever edited my poll. I'm guessing it was you Chaos Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle:)

Ask Daggertooth, when I decide to make fun of a name I do it every chance I get. OOPs I mean ask SNAGGLETOOTH;)

D

Duel

They sign up because they support the front page, and they want to show us we have people who read it, but simply do not have time for or do not feel they can add to the boards. Vasco De Gama, a moderately well-known writer, made his first post this month, and has been a member since last September. They show us that we have supporters who aren't vocal as well as supporters who *clears his throat and looks down* are.

Eh.