Deep emotional issues

D

Darsh

Congrats nanokill! I won't turn 16 till this January :(
Hmmm FoR posted something on the topic? He MUST be new here ;)

N

nanokill

no he has supposed to have been here for awhile darsh.
anyway, i'll bring some pecan for myself and any others

N

nanokill

I personally only joined up on the 18th of august.
I had over a hundred and 50 posts before i went on and started some of the battle threads

A

Apollo

Darsh, I'm 15, too. And I also turn 16 this winter. Maybe I am you, and we just don't realize it! Spooky.

D

dw51688

Hey, any pie is a good pie. HEHEHE. This turned from a spiritual thread to a fighting thread to a pie thread. IRONIC!

D

Darsh

First of all nanokill i was being sarcastic, notice the smily face?

Apollo- yes that is spooky, I wonder if I am a voice in your head or are you a voice in mine?

Dw- not really ironic sense I started posting, I am very good at changing the topic (I was the one who first changed the topic)

D

dw51688

I knew it was sarcasm I was was just "playin" along. You changed the topic a lot and now I am changing the topic of the poem. It will be about friends :D

D

dw51688

This post has been one of the most active I've seen in a long time. Last night there was a post alsmost every10-60 seconds.

D

Darsh

Yeah you and Jaws going back and forth there...and everyone else just jumping here and there.
So you changed the poem to friends, well you should have a lot to talk about with wakos like us!

N

nanokill

come on we are all perfectly sane here(duke walks buy in a dress) well....umm...at least thats what the little voices in my head told me

D

DÛke

If you think I'm sane, than you truely have no knowledge about me:)!

Me, Sane? What a wonderful thought; IF only it was true:)!

I don't wear dresses, but, I do carry a pocket knife with me everywhere I go. I also carry a 12 feet chain in one of my pockets:). I have a "specially-desgined" 6 pocket pants. 2 pockets are at the waste, and the rest, are 2 on each leg: One on the knee, and one by the shoes. Weired jeans aren't they:)!
I carry a knife in one of them, my Magic deck in one of them, a 12 feet chain in one of them, assorted lock/tooth picks in one, and random objects in the rest: pencils, pens, notes, and all that.
So I AM NO WHERE NEAR SANE! I wish I was though! I can't help it:).

N

Neo_Keo

* Brings over the portal pool table and challenges dw51688 and Jaws10387 to game of pool against Nanokill and myself the Minister of War *

Also grabs some of the pie and starts to chow down on it.

mmmmmmmm thats delicious. :D:D:):):D:D

S

sageridder

If you can fool the ladies with twelve feet of chain in your pocket,you must one sought after man.:):):):p
By the way your rebrouge is showing.:p J/K

To be honest i thought the way this started out kinda sucked it was just a joke.I felt kinda suckered by tring to help out a fellow member and have it just be a joke,no hard feeling or anything.i just thought if one of the group was having a hard time of it we should support them ,and this thread just proved why bother.

N

nanokill

fine then Neo,nanokill pulls out "lucille"(borrowed it from the Fresh prince of bel aire) let's get them, and to make it intersting you get a slice of pie whenever you sink a ball, nanokill breaks and sinks three balls, ok more fore me then,passes to Neo. goes over to have some pie.
mmmmmmmm.....:D

N

nanokill

neo sinks a ball and then misses the next pocket. it is the other teams turn now.

u guys gonna play or what

D

DÛke

...I'm joking, I don't really carry all that stuff with me, but I do have all that stuff, all of it! I never use it and/or wear it.
Ladies don't think its attractive, and I don't either, but I do think it's cool:D!

That's where I got the whole Rebrouge idea, but I distorted the 1 pocket knife into 12, the weak mind with a telepathic/telekinetic mind, the 12 foot chain with a 36 foot chain, and, the money loss(the money I lost on Magic cards) with the blood loss.

There!:D