Deep emotional issues

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by dw51688, Sep 4, 2000.

1. Darsh Corrupt CPA Member

Congrats nanokill! I won't turn 16 till this January :(
    Hmmm FoR posted something on the topic? He MUST be new here ;)
  2. nanokill Veteran CPA Member<BR><FONT co

no he has supposed to have been here for awhile darsh.
    anyway, i'll bring some pecan for myself and any others
  3. nanokill Veteran CPA Member<BR><FONT co

I personally only joined up on the 18th of august.
    I had over a hundred and 50 posts before i went on and started some of the battle threads
  4. Apollo Bird Boy

Darsh, I'm 15, too. And I also turn 16 this winter. Maybe I am you, and we just don't realize it! Spooky.
  5. dw51688 The Mad Scientist

Hey, any pie is a good pie. HEHEHE. This turned from a spiritual thread to a fighting thread to a pie thread. IRONIC!
  6. Darsh Corrupt CPA Member

First of all nanokill i was being sarcastic, notice the smily face?

Apollo- yes that is spooky, I wonder if I am a voice in your head or are you a voice in mine?

Dw- not really ironic sense I started posting, I am very good at changing the topic (I was the one who first changed the topic)
  7. dw51688 The Mad Scientist

I knew it was sarcasm I was was just "playin" along. You changed the topic a lot and now I am changing the topic of the poem. It will be about friends :D
  8. dw51688 The Mad Scientist

This post has been one of the most active I've seen in a long time. Last night there was a post alsmost every10-60 seconds.
  9. Darsh Corrupt CPA Member

Yeah you and Jaws going back and forth there...and everyone else just jumping here and there.
    So you changed the poem to friends, well you should have a lot to talk about with wakos like us!
  10. nanokill Veteran CPA Member<BR><FONT co

come on we are all perfectly sane here(duke walks buy in a dress) well....umm...at least thats what the little voices in my head told me
  11. DÛke Memento Mori

If you think I'm sane, than you truely have no knowledge about me:)!

Me, Sane? What a wonderful thought; IF only it was true:)!

I don't wear dresses, but, I do carry a pocket knife with me everywhere I go. I also carry a 12 feet chain in one of my pockets:). I have a "specially-desgined" 6 pocket pants. 2 pockets are at the waste, and the rest, are 2 on each leg: One on the knee, and one by the shoes. Weired jeans aren't they:)!
    I carry a knife in one of them, my Magic deck in one of them, a 12 feet chain in one of them, assorted lock/tooth picks in one, and random objects in the rest: pencils, pens, notes, and all that.
    So I AM NO WHERE NEAR SANE! I wish I was though! I can't help it:).
  12. Neo_Keo -=[I]=- []2ice |Voodles

* Brings over the portal pool table and challenges dw51688 and Jaws10387 to game of pool against Nanokill and myself the Minister of War *

Also grabs some of the pie and starts to chow down on it.

mmmmmmmm thats delicious. :D:D:):):D:D
  13. sageridder Legendary Cpa Member

If you can fool the ladies with twelve feet of chain in your pocket,you must one sought after man.:):):):p
    By the way your rebrouge is showing.:p J/K

To be honest i thought the way this started out kinda sucked it was just a joke.I felt kinda suckered by tring to help out a fellow member and have it just be a joke,no hard feeling or anything.i just thought if one of the group was having a hard time of it we should support them ,and this thread just proved why bother.
  14. nanokill Veteran CPA Member<BR><FONT co

fine then Neo,nanokill pulls out "lucille"(borrowed it from the Fresh prince of bel aire) let's get them, and to make it intersting you get a slice of pie whenever you sink a ball, nanokill breaks and sinks three balls, ok more fore me then,passes to Neo. goes over to have some pie.
    mmmmmmmm.....:D
  15. nanokill Veteran CPA Member<BR><FONT co

neo sinks a ball and then misses the next pocket. it is the other teams turn now.

u guys gonna play or what
  16. DÛke Memento Mori

...I'm joking, I don't really carry all that stuff with me, but I do have all that stuff, all of it! I never use it and/or wear it.
    Ladies don't think its attractive, and I don't either, but I do think it's cool:D!

That's where I got the whole Rebrouge idea, but I distorted the 1 pocket knife into 12, the weak mind with a telepathic/telekinetic mind, the 12 foot chain with a 36 foot chain, and, the money loss(the money I lost on Magic cards) with the blood loss.

There!:D