Deep emotional issues

D

dw51688

Many older people think that us minors in the world can't experience real love, or pain. I don't really know my place in this growing topic of interest, but I just want to know your true opinions on this topic. Old, middle , young aged people are welcome in this discussion.

D

dw51688

maybe ill tell you after this discussion is over. The answer now may be slightly disturbing.

J

Jaws10387

TAG GUARD

Dennis I am going to publically embarass you. And how does this concern you Dennis? Have you ever had a girlfriend? no. Have you ever really hurt yourself badly? no. So why did you post this piece o crap Dennis?

D

Darsh

But I believe dw is 12-14 years old. But I'm pretty sure he is 13 and I also believe jaws is the same age.

J

Jaws10387

TAG GUARD

Darsh your correct! you win a free pte of your choice!

D

DÛke

....there are many sub-topics here Dennis, and since I'm your second bestfriend, what exactly do you want to know?

S

sageridder

real love,real pain? I think regardless of age of or experience in life it's all valid.Thing is as one gets older you are more likely to have deeper joys and pains.that doesn't mean many older folks don't look back at younger experiences and feel they were the strongest emotions they felt.It's just more likely that with a larger number of pains and joys some of the first ones in retrospect weren't as bad as they thought at the time.There is probally no stronger hurt or happiness anyone ever felt as the first time it happened to them.

D

dw51688

I need inspiration for a poem I am writing to a contest. Prize is random power nine card. Now you understand?

D

Darsh

Using us to get a power nine eh? :D Or is that a coverup to your original question?

D

Darsh

I would do the exact same thing. As probably many here would do. I hope you win the card and I would like to hear the poem when you're finished.

D

dw51688

I appreciate the support very much, would you like to be my eternal CPA friend DARSH?

D

Darsh

Sure I would! I love making new friends! I would now like to pass to you the armadillo of friendship.

Or mabye I'm mistaken and you are using sarcasm? Please clarify that for me, thanks!

D

dw51688

nope no sarcasm, I am just making friends on the CPA since i am fairly new. Duke is my friend now you are too. Anyone else like to be my friend?