Deep emotional issues

J

Jaws10387

TAG GUARD

Hey dennis you have never beat me with a real deck that you own. And dennis you are lucky i dont have any u 235 and PU then your house would be gone

D

DÛke

...I suggest you stop your little kiddy acts JW.
Jaws is still your friend, you shouldn't be that ignorant to him.
We are just eternal friends, he is your real friend; a friend that you could talk to.

Besides, you'll never know who you're talking to on the net, how would you know that I'm not Jaws myself. I could be Jaws you know, or am I? Maybe everyone in here is me, but with different names?
Respect your friends:).

D

dw51688

I never had a real deck with me when I am ever with you
I have never had the chance, and i am working on a deck right now. Once i recieve cards i am expecting through an online trade then ill play you. OKAY? Besides i don't have as many cards as you! I just started collecting half a year ago!

D

Darsh

First of all I am not Apollo. (Even though I imagine anyone would deny that;)) And second I could beat you with my almost 1 year (yay!) experience in magic.

D

dw51688

oh, this is our idea of friends, fights bring us closer together. Weird but true!

J

Jaws10387

TAG GUARD

Almost anyone without the name dennis can beat me in magic
I'm actually not that great at magic but i'm probably an avg player at magic if anyone can guess dennis' nickname i will give them pie

it is ***** thats all i'll say

D

dw51688

I never played you, so how would you know if i could beat you or not in real life?

D

Darsh

Pretty unhealthy friendship ya got there but oh well...

Always be thankful of the friends you have, you never know when you might lose them.

Come on everybody lets gather around the campfire and sing kumbya, I brought marshmellows.

J

Jaws10387

TAG GUard

How may bags of marshmellows do i get? If it s more than 5 i'll stop annoying dennis for a while

NOTE: i don't alway annoy dennis just on the internet or on a messanger

D

Darsh

Everyone gets one bag but each bag has infinite marshmellows. How's that?

N

nanokill

hey....a camp out...dang why wasn't i invited is it just that everyone here hates me.:confused: any way even if i don't come i'll ask pie-eater to send some pies over. what kind do you guys like.

N

nanokill

fine apple for jaws, i guess i'll bring the cokes and the milk also, anybody got grams and chocolate for the marshmellows.

any other requests.

p.s. am i invited?:confused:

D

Darsh

Sorry we forgot to invite you :( Consider yourself officially invited as of now. I like coconut creame pie myself.:)

Aw what the hell...everyones invited!:)

N

nanokill

ok coconut cream, i'll also bring some bananna cream,

ok dw51688 what do you want.

since this is a big order i'll have my angels lighten the load and make some of the pies to help pie-eater out.

p.s is pie-eater invited also he is Bringing pies.

D

Darsh

I think dw is gone for now but I think he will show up later.

Spread the word about the party!

F

FoundationOfRancor

I think that many kids dont. There are a few however that do. I feel I am one of them. Ive faced alot of not cool stuff (will expand if asked). However, I have nothing to compare myself to, so I may be completely off. I do not like how alot of kids use the term "love" So freely. That pisses me off...