Daddy...

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
I agree it's an option, it's just that I think in some places it will still be useless to seed - desert areas, like the Middle East or the Western United States.

T

train

I wasn't thinking of the desert areas...

i was concentrating on the densely populated(urban/rural) areas...

1-"Deserts could be a problem..."
2-"Really, and why is that..."
1-"It's going to take a lot of seeding to saturate those types of places..."
2-"You're Fired"

R

Reverend Love

Water-shmater...just pour Dr. Pepper and Mt. Dew on the crops..they'd even taste better too.

T

train

That may help them grow...;)

1- "Have you tried buying a new pair of these Levi's?!!!."
2- "No, Why?"
1- "They taste like Mountain Dew!!!..."
1(to 2)- "Dude - What are you doing?!! Quit licking my jeans!!!...":p

N

Nightstalkers

BEHOLD FELLOW CPA'ERS:

THE FUTURE OF MOUNTAIN DEW COMMERCIALS

:p

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Yeah, but one of the problems is that people are moving/living is desert areas and thus are placing demands on water. The West and all the demands being placed on the Colorado River is a good example... Same with the Middle East.

T

train

i honestly don't see why a desert are couldn't be converted to a "greener" place to live...

The more plants there are in a given area - the more likely it is to have moisture, and attract rainfall...

"It would take a lot of work... but could happen..."

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
I don't think that's it - I think it's the weather patterns which plants don't really influence. I mean, I'm sure the Sahara and other deserts were green once but the weather patterns shifted and they started getting less water to support the life.

Probably the same thing with now-green areas that may have once been desert...

N

Nightstalkers

Umm... I don't feel very secure talking about changing weather patterns of some places...

Powdered water? how wierd.