D&D: Palace of the Silver Princess Level 2

T

train

Si'Nat

"Okay guys - let's see what else is going on here... I say we head through the door in the North wall..."

(standard Checks - etc...)

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
You don't find anything on the door or hear anything behind, so opening it, you find...

An oddly shaped room, with 10' east and about 30' northwest-southeast. A door is in the east. An open doorway leads north 10' to the west of you. A statue of a young girl playing with a dove is in the southeast corner of the room. A large handcarved bookcase stands next to the northeast wall. Two wooden benches, one in front of each of the two southwest windows, have scrolls lying on them. Two beautiful women stand next to the benches. Both wear leather armor and carry swords. One of the women has just unrolled a scroll and is looking at it.

Attachments

D

DarthFerret

**after the last encounter...not being quite so trusting of women..**

**Assumes a ready stance and awaits thier intentions**

B

BigBlue

Patrick

After everyone reems ready (assuming we have surprise).

"Interesting read?"

B

BigBlue

Patrick

Take a look at the scroll the one was holding and looking at...

T

train

Si'Nat

(Begins looking at scrolls...)

"Okay guys - Do we just disarm them and let them wake? Then ask questions?..."

T

train

Si'Nat

(I'll take them all... and find something to discard...

I'll also disarm the women...placing their weapons as far from them in the room as possible...)

"Why would they be looking at this cat?... Maybe it is related to the other cat..."

T

train

(Begins searching the bookcases, trying to move them, etc...)

"All blank and a cat... must be something with the cat...What can I find here..."

B

BigBlue

Look for Hidden writing? perhaps a name of the cat?

Also, we should most definately bind these ladies, and perhaps gag them to prevent any spellcasting (though I doubt they are innate spellcasters).

D

DarthFerret

<<Starts searching around the room for any extra clues...>>

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Si'Nat with some effort manages to move the (one) bookcase from the wall, but there's nothing behind it.

Bertrem doesn't find anything of note in the room. Looking at the cat scroll, he sees it bears some resemblance to the kitten from the other room.

T

train

Si'Nat

"Okay guys... this kitty must be "special".. I should have killed it when I had the chance... let's see what we can get from these ladies..."

(binds the ladies and then begins waking them for questioning...)

"first of all, we're friendly, but we've been tricked too many times to not check you all out before you could attack us... what are you two doing here?"

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Groggily, they awaken. Once's a blond and one's a brunette.

"Uhh... what happened? Why are we tied up?"

After seeing the party, the blond says, "We're adventurers, like yourselves. We thought we could help the palace but it turns out that we're not quite strong enough like we thought. Is it okay to join forces with you?"

T

train

Si'Nat

"What do you think guys?"

"Where are you ladies from - and why adventure with so few in your party?"

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
Well, how's our record look when it comes to trusting people too much? Not very good, I'd guess. Still, what harm could they do? They're just women after all. It's not like we've been petrified by a woman or anything...