D&D: Palace of the Silver Princess Level 2

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
*Will bring one of the women into the other room, preferably the smaller one if he isn't going to get any help bringing her in...* :rolleyes:

B

BigBlue

Patrick

"We shall see what you have wraught for ourselves. Lying is unbecoming in a woman."

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
"I would think it too risky to leave one man to guard the other. If there are any intrusions, we will want one man to guard the prisoner and a second to open the door. While you interrogate this one, I will reinforce Si'Nat's position."

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
So I'm a bit unclear on everyone's position...

Cugel is with the smaller one (the brunette) in the washroom with the two statues.
Si'Nat is in the bedroom with the blond?
Patrick is in the bedroom?
Bertrem is ???
Rondo is in the doorway between the two rooms?
Kurik is waiting to see where he is needed the most.

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
No, I meant that I transported the brunette into the room where the others were (the bedroom?) and moved into the other room (washroom?) with Si'Nat to cover him while he guarded the blond and to be ready to open the door for him if anything went wrong (also to listen--if I can hear something too clearly, there's a chance the blond could hear it too, so if the woman being questioned is loud enough for the other one to hear, it defeats the purpose of separating them...).

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Oh right, I forgot you found the women in the room AFTER the bedroom... but everyone right now is in that room, not the bedroom.

So here's how it is:

Cugel is with the smaller one (the brunette) in the bedroom.
Si'Nat is in the odd-shaped room with the blond?
Patrick is in the odd-shaped room.
Bertrem is ???
Rondo is in the doorway between the two rooms?
Kurik is waiting to see where he is needed the most.

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
Okay, but I want at least two of our guys (and not Kurik) to be in the room with the one not being questioned (whichever one that is) so that we can close the door...

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Okay, so right now, the brunette is the one being questioned by Cugel. So:

Cugel is with the smaller one (the brunette) in the bedroom.
Si'Nat is in the odd-shaped room with the blond.
Patrick is in the odd-shaped room.
Bertrem is odd-shaped room.
Rondo is in the doorway between the two rooms.
Kurik is standing guard at the open doorway (with no door) in the odd-shaped room.

If you close the door, Rondo needs to decide where to go as he can't be in between the rooms anymore.

So Cugel is the only one with the brunette questioning her. Fire away!

TomB

Administrator
Staff member
*Rondo joins Cugel, as he seems to have been left alone. He'll stand guard at the door to the washroom.*

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
Whoa, my plan was to have the OTHER woman questioned first. That way we have four people asking questions. Four heads are better than one--unless my thiefly nature makes me have +4 to interrogation or something...

Then the same questions can be asked of the other woman and the answers can be compared...

TomB

Administrator
Staff member
"Then I'll guard the woman, Cugel, while ye gits devious an' interrigates the other one. I ain't no good at interrigatin'."

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
Well, the idea behind having two people with the woman not currently being interrogated was that one could guard her and the second man could cover the first man's back and be ready to open the door at any sign of intrusion. If we insist on Cugel being one of the four doing the interrogation, that's fine with me. I can switch places with someone else. I don't care which four are doing the interrogation, as long as Kurik is one of them. It would be risky to leave him and a bound woman alone with one of us (or if he and the women are in league with each other and want to hurt us, that would give them the perfect opportunity to strike).

TomB

Administrator
Staff member
*w/e...Just tell Rondo where you want him to stand and start the interrogation already...;)*