D&D: Palace of the Silver Princess Level 2

T

train

Si'Nat

(Begins to search the room starting with NW corner, and working around... will take into account anything looking magical...)

"Well looky, looky..."

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
You find that there's 10 more feet to the west, so the room goes 50' east-west.

Nothing looks obviously "magical" but a lot of stuff sure looks weird. Like I said, various stuffed animals (of the common variety), jars of different colored powders and strange looking herbs. No traps or secret doors though.

As the map shows, there is a door in the north wall.

T

train

(How many of the jars can I take?... Scrolls, Books etc?...)

(Begins thinking hard about what to take with him,... picks up a jar with colored powder, and starts looking at scrolls for any info...)

"Interesting..."

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Starting to look at the scrolls will take another turn...

Looking at your near full backpack, you think you can take maybe 2 books and 2 scrolls. No jars - they're too big.

The scrolls seem to contain various info about experiments, history, diary, etc. Nothing really special.

D

DarthFerret

Try to find any divine writings, scrolls, etc, and also look for a blue bunny and if found, put it in pack.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Bertrem is unable to find any divine writings. Everything seems to be geared towards the "magical", not religious.

Cugel opens some jars and sniffs them. They seem to be common herbs for the most part: mint, basil, oregano, etc.

T

train

Si'Nat

(spidey, does what I can carry include the daggers that were distributed to others?)

(Sighs...)

"Guess all I can find is two scrolls..."

B

BigBlue

I think the diary scrolls & the experiment scrolls sound most interesting - I'll pick up whatever one's Train doesn't... During our "rest" periods I'll read the diary ones to see if I can glean any info about the castle or anything useful...

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Sorry, I missed that you were looking for that. Nope, you didn't find one of those. They're just "regular" animals, not weirdly colored or anything like that.

B

BigBlue

Patrick

Aren't we pressing onward? or is someone still looking at stuff?

D

DarthFerret

I say we move on...

**Tries to find a regular stuffed rabbit and puts it in the bag on the way out!**

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Bertrem gets a stuffed rabbit.

You head out the north door into an east-west corridor. There's a door in the north wall on the left and on the right and the passage continues to the east. As you do standard listening and trap checks on the doors, when you check out the right door, your torchlight reveals the passage ends another 20' feet east with a third door in the north wall. So you check that one out too.

Net result: You hear nothing nor find any traps on the three doors.

Attachments

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
*Motions for everyone to join him at door #3 (or whichever door we're already closest to) and opens it.*

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
** That's the far right door

You open it and see a long, rectangular room about 30' north-south with a door in the west wall. A mirror is hung on the east wall. In front of the mirror is a wash stand. On top of the wash stand is a porcelain bowl filled with water. A statue stands in front of the wash stand. It looks to be an old man with long hair and a beard, wearing robes covered with magical symbols. He seems to be trimming his beard with a pair of scissors.

Attachments