CPA set: Via Ransac

D

Darsh

I'll think I will go destroy some big green monsters now.

"Mess with the best, die like the rest."

BTW. do you know how to become demented? I only know of two ways, 1st You are born demented; 2nd You wave your hand in front of the computer moniter and stare at it for too long...

"Keep messing with the best, keep...um...dying like the rest."

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Now that I know my cards are appreciated, who's next? I know that Mr.Xarvox is on the next list. Who else would like me to make their card?

Ransac, cpa trash man

F

fuzzy510

I feel special. Somebody realizes I'm a psycho!!!

BTW, can we ask to add other people? If so, can we add Thallid Ice Cream Man?

T

Teferi

hey ransac, i'd like a card.

sumthin that brings badger tokens in to play....

K

K9Archmage

My card is hideously overpowered. COOOL! BWAAHAHAHAHAHH *cough* *cough* must... get... inhaler... Ahhh. that's better.
[me]'s inhaler is actually filled with cows[/me]

Woah, i feel stuffed.

[me]'s inhaler doesn't exist, cuz he doesn't have one.[/me]
Woah, i really gotta stop contradicting myself.

Hoipa

T

Thallid Ice Cream Man

Include me because I asked, not because fuzzy did! And put in someone named The Funky Nose (because I said so, all will be revealed in good time.)

K

K9Archmage

hahahahhaahah! ahahhahahaha!hahahahah!ahahahhah! Oh, man. Did you know that laughing pointlessly is a sign of insanity? MWAHAHAHHA!

[me] does the hokey-pokey and mumbles some russian cuss words. Everybody suddenly starts laughing insanely.[/me]

HAHAH! now everybody is insane! Oh, wait. That didn't change anything

Hoipa

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Um, I only have 3 volunteers so far. I need 5 more(one card will be a sorcery of MY design). Please scout for people. If not, I will choose is made into cards, without them knowing.

Ransac, cpa trash man

F

fuzzy510

Could there be some weird thing relating to me in the next set? An instant, enchantment, sorcery, ANYTHING??? Thanks!

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Okay, 4 people have, 4 people needed, and one enchantment involving fuzzy510. Need more.

Ransac, cpa trash man

K

K9Archmage

You could put ME in another set.hehehehe.mwahahahah.

OUCH! Damn, that tea is hot. Ooohhhh, my tongue feels like its about to fall off...

Hoipa

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Hmmmm, Okay, I have 6 people, in which K9Archmage will yet again be the promo, and 1 fuzzy510 enchantment. I need just 2 more. Please, no more repeats in this set though. I will post a maximum of two repeats per set unless the situation call for more.

Ransac, cpa trash man

T

Teferi

i think this set should have "Teferi's death" as a blu black instant, but that's me....

[me] is a self absorbed jerk...[/me]

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Ah, dang. I just got back online and realized my brother registered here. You are all in for punishment. BUT, I will include him in this next set. I need one more person now.

Ransac, cpa trash man

C

Cateran Emperor

Who is your brother Ransac, that we may go and drive off with our wackiness :D

K

K9Archmage

I feel spiffy, i'm a promo(again).

[me] falls to the ground and runs around in circles screaming "WOOOWOOOOWOOOWOOOWOOO" then pokes everybody in the eyes. Then he asks for a member of the crowd t come up, and picks himself, and then he saws himself in half and screams that he is a bloody mess.K9Archmage's legs go around kicking the shnizts out of people, while his upper half yells out corny jokes.[/me]

WOOOWOWOOOOWOOOWO!

Hoipa

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
My brother's name isn't hard to forget once you've heard it. His name is ..........................Ramsac