IF only we were communistic, then all the threads would have equal posts:D

hoipa

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Salacious Crumb, Communist Imp-Thingy
Summon Imp-Thingy Legend
3R
Haste, First Strike
R:All permanents become red until end of turn.
2/2

Ransac, cpa trash man

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Turd Cutter, Cutter of Turds
3BR
Creature-Turd Cutter Legend
When Turd Cutter comes into play, destroy target permanent that target opponent controls and destroy target permanent you control.
1BR: Destroy target permanent that target opponent controls and destroy target permanent that you control.
1/5

Ransac, cpa trash man

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Ransac, King of Off-Topic
Creature-Off-topic Legend
Ransac is not an artifact creature.
If you used white mana in Ransac's casting cost, put a +0/+1 counter on Ransac and Ransac gains first strike and is white.
If you used blue mana in Ransac's casting cost, put a +0/+1 counter on Ransac and Ransac gains flying and is blue.
If you used black mana in Ransac's casting cost, put a +0/+1 counter on Ransac and Ransac gains "B: regenerate" and is black.
If you used red mana in Ransac's casting cost, put a +1/+0 counter on Ransac and Ransac gains haste and is red.
If you used green mana in Ransac's casting cost, put two +1/+0 counters on Ransac and Ransac gains trample and is green.
If only colorless mana is used to play Ransac, Ransac is a single color of your choice.
3/3

That took a lot of time to think up, but I think it kicks booty.

Ransac, cpa trash man

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Hmm, give me time to think about what you are like. ayou are new, therefore, I don't know a lot about you. Give me until I return from Hawaii(June 12), then I'll review you and make you a card.

Ransac, cpa trash man