Daggertooth
nodnarb24
Teferi

Stupid Smellies
Thallid Ice Cream Man
Gerode
Prince RXI
magicman_moe

This will work sort of weird. To start things off, a question will be asked. Each person will PM me an answer. Anyone who does not PM me an answer will have an answer chosen for him/her (even though i'm pretty sure most people on this site are male) at random. The whole team with the most points will get immunity. Everyone on both teams will vote someone off. The Crazy Cannibals will set up camp in the boy's bathroom, and the Stupid Smellies will set up camp in the kitchen. There is a $2 penalty for going to the other team's camp. The Stupid Smellies cannot eat food in the kitchen for free, or else they will get shocked and be hurt and will get nothing out of it.

You start out with $50.
Here is a price list:
Any burger: $1
Any drink: $.75
Small French Fries: $.50
Large French Fries: $1
Value Meal(includes a burger, french fries, and a drink): $2

Question 1:
You feel an urge to go to pee. What do you do?
A) Pee on Ransac
B) Pee in the bathroom sink
C) Pee in a urinal or a toilet
D) Drink a large soda
E) Pee in your pants

Please PM me with your answer by Sunday, January 28 at 12:00 noon

T

TURD CUTTER!!!

c'mon peoples! start posting weird stuff that u do! :D

G

Gerode

[me], trying to think of something weird, spontaneously combusts in the kitchen, sending food fragments everywhere. [/me]

Gerode's disembodied head: Free food! You don't have to pay! EAT ME!

D

Daggertooth

[me]soaks toilet paper and layes them in sheats on top of each other. After they dry he folds it into a paper boat.

Daggertooth then covers the sides of the boat with soap so the boat wont get soaked and sink.

Daggertooth then plugs up all the urinals and toilets and watches them overflow.

The cannibals all get into the boat as the water level rises.

Daggertooth takes more toilet paper, soaks it, and wads it into a ball so he can through them.

The water level knocks the freezer over making the water full of ice and very cold. Anyone who falls into the water gets hypothermia. [/me]

The Stupid Smellies try to climb onto the counters to avoid the freezing water. Suddenly the boat bursts from the bathroom pelting the Stupid Smellies with Toilet paper. The helpless Smellies all fall into the freezing water.

Hows that for action?:D

Daggertooth

G

Gerode

[me]'s scattered body parts begin to solidify in the frozen water. A rather sharp flesh icicle pokes a hole in the Crazy Cannibal boat. [/me]

T

TURD CUTTER!!!

The following is the point values for each answer
5 points-Pee in a urinal or a toilet
4 points-Pee in the bathroom sink
3 points-Pee on Ransac
2 points-Pee in your pants
1 point-Drink a large soda

I only received two answers, so if you did not give an answer, your answer was chosen at random.

The following were the answers:
Crazy Cannibals
Ransac(pee in your pants, 2 points)
Daggertooth(pee in a urinal or a toilet, 5 points)
nodnarb24(pee in a urinal or a toilet, 5 points)
Teferi(drink a large soda, 1 point)

Stupid Smellies
Thallid Ice Cream Man(pee in the bathroom sink, 4 points)
Gerode(pee on Ransac, 3 points)
Prince RXI(drink a large soda, 1 point)
magicman_moe(pee in your pants, 2 points)

These answers were truly random, so don't think that i am favoring the Crazy Cannibals.
The Crazy Cannibals beat the Stupid Smellies 13 to 10, so everybody must vote out one of the stupid smellies.

votes must be received by Thursday, February 1 by 3:00 EST. Anyone that does not vote will have a vote chosen at random

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Wait a minute, if I pee my pants, I'm peeing on myself(Ransac). So, technically, I should get 5 points for peeing my pants(2 pts.) AND peeing on Ransac(3pts), not that we needed the points anyway.

Ransac, cpa trash man

D

Daggertooth

The hole in the Canibbls boat is plugged up with the piece of flesh. So the boat dosn't sink.

Daggertooth

M

magicman_moe

hey sorry man bout not answering the question,man. im currently workin at a job! hehe howz about that?
hehe ok uhh ill get on the ball on this thing ok? thanks

N

nodnarb24

Teferi: Whoever doesn't answer he gives you a random answer.

T

TURD CUTTER!!!

wait i didn't answer the Question, how'd i get a point?
-Teferi
I only received two answers, so if you did not give an answer, your answer was chosen at random.
-TURD CUTTER
Do you read the stuff, or do u just post stupid stuff and act like a dumb sh**?

It was randomly chosen that u gave the worst answer, even though that is probly the answer that u would have given anyway!

Well, i've only gotten 1 vote so far. it will work the same way if u don't give a vote, unless ur name is Ransac or Teferi

G

Gerode

[me] sneaks into the bathroom late at night and pees on Ransac. [/me]

T

Teferi

first off no i didn't read it thoughrly, i just skimmed

i was just called a moron by sum guy called turd cutter, TURD CUTTER,if i'm a moron he must be locked up sum where. and I post stupid stuff! read your own $h**y posts turd boy.

yes i did take offense to your remarks

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
*Ransac runs around practically naked, wearing nothing but napkins he stole from the other team.*

Ransac, cpa trash man

P

Prince RXI

Sorry, My brother just told me I was on this thing.

SSSOOOOO........

*RXI picks up Ransac with telepathy, turns him upside down, and bends his legs as far to the sides as possible, then drops him.*

Well, I think I need to pay attention now, ok.

Prince RXI, the only master of the Legendary Neu-Artima-Geso Blade

T

TURD CUTTER!!!

I will now go tally the votes.

first vote-Gerode
second vote-Thallid Ice Cream Man
third vote-Thallid Ice Cream Man
fourth vote-Gerode
fifth vote-Gerode
sixth vote-magicman_moe
seventh vote-Prince RXI
eighth vote-Thallid Ice Cream Man

Since there is a tie between Gerode and Thallid Ice Cream Man, I have made the decision that T.I.C.M. gets kicked off.

Question 2:
Who is the stupidest contestant in CPA Reality 2? (Hint-read the posts)
A) Teferi
B) Ransac
C) Gerode
D) Prince RXI
E) Daggertooth

Answers are needed by Monday, February 5 by 3:00 Eastern Standard Time. If you do not give an answer, your answer will be chosen at random unless your name is Teferi.

One more thing:
...if i'm a moron he must be locked up sum where...
-Teferi
That doesn't even make any sense, birdboy

T

Teferi

Birdboy? since when have i ever been "bird boy" that's appollo.

BTW since ur mentality can't handle figuring out what i meant i'll simply tell u to spare your brain the pain of thinking, i can imagine since u've never thought before this would have been a new and painful experinec for u

"locked up sum where"

hhhmmmmmmm could i be hinting ur in a mental instituion? nah why would that make sense (note the sarcasim)

G

Gerode

Nobody likes me?

[me] gives everyone a Shiny Object from his own collection to help resolve any differences. [/me]

[me] hands Teferi a few Prozac pills. [/me]

P

Prince RXI

Sorry, Gerode.:( I will miss you :(.

*RXI take the prozac pills from Teferi, and shoves them down Teferi's throat. The pills start working instantly. RXI go's throught a silver door hanging in the air. It closes. A sign falls down reading "I'll be back"*

Prince RXI, the only master of the Legendary Neu-Artima-Geso Blade