CPA Reality:2

T

TURD CUTTER!!!

Ok. the last three to get voted off, Teferi, Gerode, and magicman_moe, will vote for who wins the large sum of fake money.

*A person drives by and shoots Ransac in the head.

Well, I guess by default, nodnarb24 wins!

*Another person drives by and shoots nodnarb 24 in the head. TURD CUTTER!!! runs away before someone can shoot him in the head.

M

magicman_moe

*then all of a sudden mmm(thats me) comes outta nowhere and EATS TURD CUTTER

mmmm salty
mmmm tasty

N

nodnarb24

Hmmm, I'm not dead.

[color="336699"]Nodnarb24 feels the hole in his head left by the bullet.[/color]

Hmm... nothing there, that's interesting.

[color="336699"]The wind makes a whistling sound as it passes through the hole in Nodnarb24's head.[/color]

T

TURD CUTTER!!!

Well, I guess that since Ransac is dead and nodnarb24 is alive, nodnarb24 wins by default!

M

magicman_moe

but you see, turd cutter is dead cuz I ATE HIM!!
so there are no official people to declare who wins sooooooooooo.. i suggest that I be given all the fake money and I win.
orrrrrrrrr. we can have a deathmatch between the 2 and i can be the ref? hows that?

eh? eh?

F

fuzzy510

Can't do that. This isn't the Battle Arena.

Anywho, I invite anyone looking at this to apply for CPA Reality 3! Coming soon.....

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
How about this? Everone who was voted off votes for either Nodnarb or myself. That's a fair way.

Cheese biscuits on burritos.

Ransac, cpa trash man

T

TURD CUTTER!!!

ok. everybody but T.I.C.M. pm me a vote ASAP for who you want to win. you can post stuff up here about why a person should or shouldn't win, you can ask Ransac or nodnarb24 questions (they don't have to respond), and you can fart really loudly. there is no due date for votes, but get them to me ASAP.

T

TURD CUTTER!!!

well, i've only gotten 1 vote, and since the third season has already started, the second season of CPA Reality must end. so, the one vote was for Ransac, which makes Ransac the TWO-TIME WINNER OF CPA REALITY!!!!!!!!

*TURD CUTTER!!! shoots Ransac in the head, and runs off with all the fake money