CPA Reality:2

N

nodnarb24

Prince: Gerode and TICM were tied so TURD CUTTER!!! chose to kick off TICM, so Gerode is still in the Burger King.

P

Prince RXI

oh, opps. than in my last post, everytime I said Gerode, change that to T.I.C.M.

Prince RXI, the only master of the Legendary Neu-Artima-Geso Blade

T

TURD CUTTER!!!

I said that the answers were due by February 5. I know that it is only February 2, but everybody already PMed me with their answers, so here are the results:

The following are the point values for each answer:
5 points-Teferi
4 points-Ransac
3 points-Prince RXI
2 points-Gerode
1 point-Daggertooth
Crazy Cannibals
Ransac(Teferi, 5 points)
Daggertooth(Prince RXI, 3 points)
nodnarb24(Teferi, 5 points)
Teferi(Teferi, 5 points)(SEE! HE ADMITS IT!)
Average score: 4.5 points

Stupid Smellies
Gerode(Teferi, 5 points)
Prince RXI(Prince RXI, 3 points)
magicman_moe(Teferi, 5 points)
Average score: 4.33 points

That means that once again, everyone must vote one of the Stupid Smellies out of the Burger King. Votes must be PMed to me by Feb. 6 by 3:00 Eastern Standard Time.

One more thing:
There is a $2 penalty for going to the other team's camp. The Stupid Smellies cannot eat food in the kitchen for free, or else they will get shocked and be hurt and will get nothing out of it.
Forget that. There are no rules.

D

Daggertooth

I was only worth 1 point. :( I was sure it was RXI...He was the last one to show up and FORGOT he was playing this. I figured if anyone was the Stupidest He was. :D

Oh, No offence RXI:)

Daggertooth:D

P

Prince RXI

HEY!!!!! I NEVER EVEN ASKED TO BE ON!!! MY BROTHER SIGNED ME UP AND DIDN'T TELL ME!!!!! SO SHUT UP!!!!!

Prince RXI, the only master of the Legendary Neu-Artima-Geso Blade

T

TURD CUTTER!!!

Daggertooth: Do you read the posts? If you read the posts, you would know that i think that Teferi is stupid. Whatever

Everybody: C'mon, people! This is boring! Do some crazy stuff!!!

*Thallid Ice Cream Man comes into the Burger King and starts throwing ice cream at everybody. Everybody starts shivering because the ice cream is cold. The announcer on the Sierra Mist commercial says, "Yeah, its kinda like that." Everybody beats up the announcer on the Sierra Mist commercial, and cheer because those commercials are stupid*

Sort of like that, but I'm sure that u can think of something crazier

N

nodnarb24

Sierra Mist?

* Nodnarb24 clogs all of the toilets and sinks and overflows the Burger King making all the buns soggy.

HAHAHAHA!!! NOW WE CAN'T HAVE HAMBURGERS!!!

D

Daggertooth

Originally posted by Prince RXI
HEY!!!!! I NEVER EVEN ASKED TO BE ON!!! MY BROTHER SIGNED ME UP AND DIDN'T TELL ME!!!!! SO SHUT UP!!!!!
SHUT YOURSELF UP!!!:D.....YOU VOTED FOR YOURSELF TOO.:p

*incase that was real anger and not just implied commic cyber anger I appologize.*

Turd, I thought you ment all the post throughout the CPA forums. But thats okay, I should have known.

Daggertooth

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
*Ransac, realizing that he hasn't been that crazy recently, pulls out all of the stops. He snaps his fingers and a portal opens up. It turns out that it is the sphincter of doom. Whoever is voted off must suffer the fate of being launched into this. Thallid Ice Cream Man tries to escape, but its pull is too strong and he is sucked in.*

Ransac, cpa trash man

T

TURD CUTTER!!!

I will now go tally the votes

first vote-Prince RXI
second vote-Prince RXI
third vote-Prince RXI
fourth vote-Gerode
fifth vote-Prince RXI

the last two votes are irrelevant, but just for the heck of it, i will read them

sixth vote-Gerode
seventh vote-magicman_moe

i have a quote from what Prince RXI sent me

Good bye I know you may thing this is being stuped, but, I vote myself off, good bye, I will not reply to this thread any more because my brother signed me up and did not tell me about it. I never wanted to be on. He thought I would. So, say good bye to me on this thread.

Everyone else: Bye Prince!!!, We'll miss you!!! NOT!!!!!

RXI: leave me out of this.
Prince RXI, it is time for you to go into the sphincter of doom

I will not give a question yet, but please do crazy stuff, or else this thread is no fun.

I will probably give the next question on wednesday or thursday

G

Gerode

[me] waves goodbye as the sphincter of doom consumes the poor... uhh... did-not-survivor. [/me]

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
*Ransac, pleased with his brother being sucked into the schincter of doom, dances like a leprechan.*

Ransac, cpa trash man

D

Daggertooth

[me]looks sadly at RXI's demise[/me]

I hope that wasn't my fault. I was just joshin him about the *he's stupid* thang.

Daggertooth

T

TURD CUTTER!!!

Hey, RXI voted himself off

he is stupid, but i got pissed at teferi and ransac is stupider than RXI, so he isn't the stupidest

don't worry, remember about the big prize of fake money if you win.

P

Prince RXI

HEY! If i'm not there, it is impossible for me to be in the sphincter of door! I am holographically calling from my castle on the moon. Where I can not be moved from without my wanting to, if your getting any ideas Ransac*. This is RXI, signing off the CPA-vivor 2. Good night, Kick @$$ on your opponents.

*The image of RXI shimmers and dissapears. Drive by Incubus plays in the background*

*:not that there is any thing for ransac to think with to get ideas, get prethinking.

Prince RXI, Moon's spirit of purity and life

D

Daggertooth

Ya he is pritty stupid, And I guess I did vote to kill RXI. He just gets on my nerves with his "you can't do that because I'm........" BS.

And money is always good.

[me]takes the defrosted patties that are lying on the floor and rolls them up into a giant Meatball. He then toses it at the nearest opponent he sees.

It's Thallid. The ball rams into him, but instead of knocking him to the floor the Meatball just obsorbs the Ice Cream Man into its Being. Suddenly the Mushy rotten Ball turns and starts obsorbing anyone thats too close. It gets Gerode then Nodnarb then rolls around the store looking for more prey.[/me]

RUN FOR YOUR LIFE!!!!!! ITS A GIANT KILLER MEATBALL!!!!!!!!!!!

Daggertooth

G

Gerode

Mmmmmm... rotten meat...

[me] , with his trusty fork in hand, slowly starts eating away at the large mass of beef patty. [/me]

MMMMM, BEEFY!!!

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
*Ransac looks at the holographic illusion of RXI. As it fades away, Ransac snaps his fingers. RXI is teleported there. Ransac kicks him in the nuts ans snaps his fingers again, so that we can see the holographic image of RXI in pain.*

Ransac, cpa trash man