CPA Reality:2

P

Prince RXI

(*I am holographically calling from my castle on the moon. Where I can not be moved from without my wanting to, if your getting any ideas Ransac*.)

If you read the whole thing, you would notice that that was impossible for ransac to do, soooooooo.....

*The Moon shoots Ransac with millions of Moon beams. Ransac is fried to a crisp.*

Take that!!!! Ransac!

Prince RXI, Moon's spirit of purity and life

T

TURD CUTTER!!!

first of all, if what ransac did was impossible, then how was what prince rxi did possible?

but, i digress. here's the next question:

Which of the following is not part of a Big Mac
A) Two all beef patties
B) Lettuce
C) Special Sauce
D) Mustard
E) Cheese

I know that we are at a Burger King, but that does not matter, just answer the question.

For this question, you either get one point or zero points, it is not like the others where you get 1, 2, 3, 4, or 5 points depending on your answer.

In case you did not read T.I.C.M.'s post about Florida, I will be away for a week in Florida and will not have access to a computer. Because of that, answers are not due until February 19th (President's Day) by 12 noon.

T

TURD CUTTER!!!

WHOA! it's been a while since i have posted here. well, here are the results

The correct answer was D) Mustard

Crazy Cannibals
Ransac(Mustard, 1 point)
Daggertooth(Lettuce, 0 points)
nodnarb24(Mustard, 1 point)
Teferi(2 all beef patties, 0 points)

Stupid Smellies
Gerode(Mustard, 1 point)
magicman_moe(2 all beef patties)
under normal circumstances, that would be worth zero points, but he included this in his answer:

seriously, once you find out what theyre really made of, youd never eat there again
-magicman_moe
because of that, i'll give him half a point.

The Stupid Smellies have an average score of .75 points, beating out the Crazy Cannibals, who got an average score of .5 points. That means that for the first time, one of the Crazy Cannibals must be voted to go into the sphincter of doom. Votes must be received by Thursday, February 22 by 3:00 pm Eastern Standard Time

M

magicman_moe

yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!thank god that im not gettin voted out!

hehehe good answer

T

TURD CUTTER!!!

Well, I worked at Mcdonalds for a Time and would have gotten this answer right. But I guess I never saw
the question. (Stupid Randomiser) I have a bad feeling the older guys on my team are againt me. It hapened in CPA-Vivor and I bet it will happen here. So I request a Newbie Immunity. (I can't be voted off) Although its been a month and I've posted over 100 times I am still new compared to the others of my team. If that Dosn't work I'll vote Nodnarb.
Your request is denied. Anyway, time for me to go tally the votes. Anyway, only two votes were received, so, as always, votes that were not received were randomized

First Vote-Daggertooth
Second Vote-nodnarb24
Third Vote-Daggertooth
Fourth Vote-nodnarb24
Fifth Vote-Daggertooth
Sixth Vote-Ransac

Well, time for the sphincter of doom, Daggertooth. I forgot to do this for the first two voted off, but you may have a confessional post where you can say anything you want before you are sent into the sphincter of doom.

I will probly give the next immunity question tomorrow or saturday

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
*Interview with Ransac*

The average of the votes decides the winning team. Well, in the randomizer's case, it's highly linient to the losing team. I say that you hold a mud wreslting contest and throw poo at people without clothes.

I'm eating poo right now.

Ransac, cpa trash man

D

Daggertooth

First of all I'd like to thank my ma and pa for a wonderfull life. It was great beining me while it lasted.
Second I'd like to glare at Turd Cutter for his stuppid idea of randomising everything. Geez if someone didn't vote it should be zero. Everyone knows that.
Now I would like to start giving my stuff to those fortunate enough to go on with their lives.

To Ransac I leave my beloved toe nail collection, I have some from when I was born all the way untill now. Becarfull though, in the year of 86 I had a horrible foot fungus and some of the nails are still contagious. :)

To Teferi I leave my box of Susan B Anthonies. It was my hope that in about 75 years these coins would be worth more than a dollar. Kinda like the Liberty Head Nickle. :)

To Nodnarb I leave My chea pets. They are all there, from elmer Fud to the origional chea. I'm sorry I am leaving. :)

Now to say good bye.

It has been great living here these few weeks. All in all I have had a lot of fun. It's sad to know that I am the first to be voted of our team, but like I said before, it was inevitable. I wish you luck in the rest of this game.

Furthermore I will sing My favorite song.

Ahem...Ahem..cough..cough...Ahem

99 bottles of beer on the wall, 99 bottles of Beer! You take one down pass it around, 98 bottless of beer on the wall!

98 bottles of beer on the wall, 98 bottles of Beer! You take one down pass it around, 97 bottless of beer on the wall!

97 bottles of beer on the wall, 97 bottles of Beer! You take one down pass it around, 96 bottless of beer on the wall!

96 bottles of beer on the wall, 96 bottles of Beer! You take one down pass it around, 95 bottless of beer on the wall!

95 bottles of beer on the wall, 95 bottles of Beer! You take one down pass it around, 94 bottless of beer on the wall!

94 bottles of beer on the wall, 94 bottles of Beer! You take one down pass it around, 93 bottless of beer on the wall!

92 bottles of beer on the wall, 92 bottles of Beer! You take one down pass it around, 91 bottless of beer on the wall!

91 bottles of beer on the wall, 91 bottles of Beer! You take one down pass it around, 90 bottless of beer on the wall!

90 bottles of beer on the wall, 90 bottles of Beer! You take one down pass it around, 89 bottless of beer on the wall!

89 bottles of beer on the wall, 89 bottles of Beer! You take one down pass it around, 88 bottless of beer on the wall!

88 bottles of beer on the wall, 88 bottles of Beer! You take one down pass it around, 87 bottless of beer on the wall!

87 bottles of beer on the wall, 87 bottles of Beer! You take one down pass it around, 86 bottless of beer on the wall!

86 bottles of beer on the wall, 86 bottles of Beer! You take one down pass it around, 85 bottless of beer on the wall!

85 bottles of beer on the wall, 85 bottles of Beer! You take one down pass it around, 84 bottless of beer on the wall!

84 bottles of beer on the wall, 84 bottles of Beer! You take one down pass it around, 83 bottless of beer on the wall!

83 bottles of beer on the wall, 83 bottles of Beer! You take one down pass it around, 82 bottless of beer on the wall!

82 bottles of beer on the wall, 82 bottles of Beer! You take one down pass it around, 81 bottless of beer on the wall!

81 bottles of beer on the wall, 81 bottles of Beer! You take one down pass it around, 80 bottless of beer on the wall!

80 bottles of beer on the wall, 80 bottles of Beer! You take one down pass it around, 79 bottless of beer on the wall!

79 bottles of beer on the wall, 79 bottles of Beer! You take one down pass it around, 78 bottless of beer on the wall!

78 bottles of beer on the wall, 78 bottles of Beer! You take one down pass it around, 77 bottless of beer on the wall!

77 bottles of beer on the wall, 77 bottles of Beer! You take one down pass it around, 76 bottless of beer on the wall!

76 bottles of beer on the wall, 76 bottles of Beer! You take one down pass it around, 75 bottless of beer on the wall!

75 bottles of beer on the wall, 75 bottles of Beer! You take one down pass it around, 74 bottless of beer on the wall!

74 bottles of beer on the wall, 74 bottles of Beer! You take one down pass it around, 73 bottless of beer on the wall!

73 bottles of beer on the wall, 73 bottles of Beer! You take one down pass it around, 72 bottless of beer on the wall!

72 bottles of beer on the wall, 72 bottles of Beer! You take one down pass it around, 71 bottless of beer on the wall!

71 bottles of beer on the wall, 71 bottles of Beer! You take one down pass it around, 70 bottless of beer on the wall!

70 bottles of beer on the wall, 70 bottles of Beer! You take one down pass it around, 69 bottless of beer on the wall!

69 bottles of beer on the wall, 69 bottles of Beer! You take one down pass it around, 68 bottless of beer on the wall!

68 bottles of beer on the wall, 68 bottles of Beer! You take one down pass it around, 67 bottless of beer on the wall!

67 bottles of beer on the wall, 67 bottles of Beer! You take one down pass it around, 66 bottless of beer on the wall!

66 bottles of beer on the wall, 66 bottles of Beer! You take one down pass it around, 65 bottless of beer on the wall!

65 bottles of beer on the wall, 65 bottles of Beer! You take one down pass it around, 64 bottless of beer on the wall!

64 bottles of beer on the wall, 64 bottles of Beer! You take one down pass it around, 63 bottless of beer on the wall!

63 bottles of beer on the wall, 63 bottles of Beer! You take one down pass it around, 62 bottless of beer on the wall!

62 bottles of beer on the wall, 62 bottles of Beer! You take one down pass it around, 61 bottless of beer on the wall!

61 bottles of beer on the wall, 61 bottles of Beer! You take one down pass it around, 60 bottless of beer on the wall!

60 bottles of beer on the wall, 60 bottles of Beer! You take one down pass it around, 59 bottless of beer on the wall!

59 bottles of beer on the wall, 59 bottles of Beer! You take one down pass it around, 58 bottless of beer on the wall!

58 bottles of beer on the wall, 58 bottles of Beer! You take one down pass it around, 57 bottless of beer on the wall!

57 bottles of beer on the wall, 57 bottles of Beer! You take one down pass it around, 56 bottless of beer on the wall!

56 bottles of beer on the wall, 56 bottles of Beer! You take one down pass it around, 55 bottless of beer on the wall!

54 bottles of beer on the wall, 54 bottles of Beer! You take one down pass it around, 53 bottless of beer on the wall!

53 bottles of beer on the wall, 53 bottles of Beer! You take one down pass it around, 52 bottless of beer on the wall!

52 bottles of beer on the wall, 52 bottles of Beer! You take one down pass it around, 51 bottless of beer on the wall!

51 bottles of beer on the wall, 51 bottles of Beer! You take one down pass it around, 50 bottless of beer on the wall!

50 bottles of beer on the wall, 50 bottles of Beer! You take one down pass it around, 49 bottless of beer on the wall!

49 bottles of beer on the wall, 49 bottles of Beer! You take one down pass it around, 48 bottless of beer on the wall!

48 bottles of beer on the wall, 48 bottles of Beer! You take one down pass it around, 47 bottless of beer on the wall!

47 bottles of beer on the wall, 47 bottles of Beer! You take one down pass it around, 46 bottless of beer on the wall!

46 bottles of beer on the wall, 46 bottles of Beer! You take one down pass it around, 45 bottless of beer on the wall!

45 bottles of beer on the wall, 45 bottles of Beer! You take one down pass it around, 44 bottless of beer on the wall!

44 bottles of beer on the wall, 44 bottles of Beer! You take one down pass it around, 43 bottless of beer on the wall!

43 bottles of beer on the wall, 43 bottles of Beer! You take one down pass it around, 42 bottless of beer on the wall!

42 bottles of beer on the wall, 42 bottles of Beer! You take one down pass it around, 41 bottless of beer on the wall!

41 bottles of beer on the wall, 41 bottles of Beer! You take one down pass it around, 40 bottless of beer on the wall!

40 bottles of beer on the wall, 40 bottles of Beer! You take one down pass it around, 39 bottless of beer on the wall!

39 bottles of beer on the wall, 39 bottles of Beer! You take one down pass it around, 38 bottless of beer on the wall!

38 bottles of beer on the wall, 38 bottles of Beer! You take one down pass it around, 37 bottless of beer on the wall!

37 bottles of beer on the wall, 37 bottles of Beer! You take one down pass it around, 36 bottless of beer on the wall!

36 bottles of beer on the wall, 36 bottles of Beer! You take one down pass it around, 35 bottless of beer on the wall!

35 bottles of beer on the wall, 35 bottles of Beer! You take one down pass it around, 34 bottless of beer on the wall!

34 bottles of beer on the wall, 34 bottles of Beer! You take one down pass it around, 33 bottless of beer on the wall!

33 bottles of beer on the wall, 33 bottles of Beer! You take one down pass it around, 32 bottless of beer on the wall!

32 bottles of beer on the wall, 32 bottles of Beer! You take one down pass it around, 31 bottless of beer on the wall!

31 bottles of beer on the wall, 31 bottles of Beer! You take one down pass it around, 30 bottless of beer on the wall!

30 bottles of beer on the wall, 30 bottles of Beer! You take one down pass it around, 29 bottless of beer on the wall!

29 bottles of beer on the wall, 29 bottles of Beer! You take one down pass it around, 28 bottless of beer on the wall!

28 bottles of beer on the wall, 28 bottles of Beer! You take one down pass it around, 27 bottless of beer on the wall!

27 bottles of beer on the wall, 27 bottles of Beer! You take one down pass it around, 26 bottless of beer on the wall!

26 bottles of beer on the wall, 26 bottles of Beer! You take one down pass it around, 25 bottless of beer on the wall!

25 bottles of beer on the wall, 25 bottles of Beer! You take one down pass it around, 24 bottless of beer on the wall!

24 bottles of beer on the wall, 24 bot..... What Ransac? Yes I plan to sing the entire song through. DANGIT :mad: NOW I HAVE TO START OVER!!!! :mad:

99 bottles of beer on the wall, 99 bottles of Beer! You take one down pass it around, 98 bottless of beer on the wall!

98 bottles of beer on the wall, 98 bottles of Beer! You take one down pass it around, 97 bottless of beer on the wall!

97 bottles of beer on the wall, 97 bottles of Beer! You take one down pass it around, 96 bottless of beer on the wall!

96 bottles of beer on the wall, 96 bottles of Beer! You take one down pass it around, 95 bottless of beer on the wall!

95 bottles of beer on the wall, 95 bottles of Beer! You take one down pass it around, 94 bottless of beer on the wall!

94 bottles of beer on the wall, 94 bottles of Beer! You take one down pass it around, 93 bottless of beer on the wall!

92 bottles of beer on the wall, 92 bottles of Beer! You take one down pass it around, 91 bottless of beer on the wall!

91 bottles of beer on the wall, 91 bottles of Beer! You take one down pass it around, 90 bottless of beer on the wall!

90 bottles of beer on the wall, 90 bottles of Beer! You take one down pass it around, 89 bottless of beer on the wall!

89 bottles of beer on the wall, 89 bottles of Beer! You take one down pass it around, 88 bottless of beer on the wall!

88 bottles of beer on the wall, 88 bottles of Beer! You take one down pass it around, 87 bottless of beer on the wall!

87 bottles of beer on the wall, 87 bottles of Beer! You take one down pass it around, 86 bottless of beer on the wall!

86 bottles of beer on the wall, 86 bottles of Beer! You take one down pass it around, 85 bottless of beer on the wall!

85 bottles of beer on the wall, 85 bottles of Beer! You take one down pass it around, 84 bottless of beer on the wall!

84 bottles of beer on the wall, 84 bottles of Beer! You take one down pass it around, 83 bottless of beer on the wall!

83 bottles of beer on the wall, 83 bottles of Beer! You take one down pass it around, 82 bottless of beer on the wall!

82 bottles of beer on the wall, 82 bottles of Beer! You take one down pass it around, 81 bottless of beer on the wall!

81 bottles of beer on the wall, 81 bottles of Beer! You take one down pass it around, 80 bottless of beer on the wall!

80 bottles of beer on the wall, 80 bottles of Beer! You take one down pass it around, 79 bottless of beer on the wall!

79 bottles of beer on the wall, 79 bottles of Beer! You take one down pass it around, 78 bottless of beer on the wall!

78 bottles of beer on the wall, 78 bottles of Beer! You take one down pass it around, 77 bottless of beer on the wall!

77 bottles of beer on the wall, 77 bottles of Beer! You take one down pass it around, 76 bottless of beer on the wall!

76 bottles of beer on the wall, 76 bottles of Beer! You take one down pass it around, 75 bottless of beer on the wall!

75 bottles of beer on the wall, 75 bottles of Beer! You take one down pass it around, 74 bottless of beer on the wall!

74 bottles of beer on the wall, 74 bottles of Beer! You take one down pass it around, 73 bottless of beer on the wall!

73 bottles of beer on the wall, 73 bottles of Beer! You take one down pass it around, 72 bottless of beer on the wall!

72 bottles of beer on the wall, 72 bottles of Beer! You take one down pass it around, 71 bottless of beer on the wall!

71 bottles of beer on the wall, 71 bottles of Beer! You take one down pass it around, 70 bottless of beer on the wall!

70 bottles of beer on the wall, 70 bottles of Beer! You take one down pass it around, 69 bottless of beer on the wall!

69 bottles of beer on the wall, 69 bottles of Beer! You take one down pass it around, 68 bottless of beer on the wall!

68 bottles of beer on the wall, 68 bottles of Beer! You take one down pass it around, 67 bottless of beer on the wall!

67 bottles of beer on the wall, 67 bottles of Beer! You take one down pass it around, 66 bottless of beer on the wall!

66 bottles of beer on the wall, 66 bottles of Beer! You take one down pass it around, 65 bottless of beer on the wall!

65 bottles of beer on the wall, 65 bottles of Beer! You take one down pass it around, 64 bottless of beer on the wall!

64 bottles of beer on the wall, 64 bottles of Beer! You take one down pass it around, 63 bottless of beer on the wall!

63 bottles of beer on the wall, 63 bottles of Beer! You take one down pass it around, 62 bottless of beer on the wall!

62 bottles of beer on the wall, 62 bottles of Beer! You take one down pass it around, 61 bottless of beer on the wall!

61 bottles of beer on the wall, 61 bottles of Beer! You take one down pass it around, 60 bottless of beer on the wall!

60 bottles of beer on the wall, 60 bottles of Beer! You take one down pass it around, 59 bottless of beer on the wall!

59 bottles of beer on the wall, 59 bottles of Beer! You take one down pass it around, 58 bottless of beer on the wall!

58 bottles of beer on the wall, 58 bottles of Beer! You take one down pass it around, 57 bottless of beer on the wall!

57 bottles of beer on the wall, 57 bottles of Beer! You take one down pass it around, 56 bottless of beer on the wall!

56 bottles of beer on the wall, 56 bottles of Beer! You take one down pass it around, 55 bottless of beer on the wall!

54 bottles of beer on the wall, 54 bottles of Beer! You take one down pass it around, 53 bottless of beer on the wall!

53 bottles of beer on the wall, 53 bottles of Beer! You take one down pass it around, 52 bottless of beer on the wall!

52 bottles of beer on the wall, 52 bottles of Beer! You take one down pass it around, 51 bottless of beer on the wall!

51 bottles of beer on the wall, 51 bottles of Beer! You take one down pass it around, 50 bottless of beer on the wall!

50 bottles of beer on the wall, 50 bottles of Beer! You take one down pass it around, 49 bottless of beer on the wall!

49 bottles of beer on the wall, 49 bottles of Beer! You take one down pass it around, 48 bottless of beer on the wall!

48 bottles of beer on the wall, 48 bottles of Beer! You take one down pass it around, 47 bottless of beer on the wall!

47 bottles of beer on the wall, 47 bottles of Beer! You take one down pass it around, 46 bottless of beer on the wall!

46 bottles of beer on the wall, 46 bottles of Beer! You take one down pass it around, 45 bottless of beer on the wall!

45 bottles of beer on the wall, 45 bottles of Beer! You take one down pass it around, 44 bottless of beer on the wall!

44 bottles of beer on the wall, 44 bottles of Beer! You take one down pass it around, 43 bottless of beer on the wall!

43 bottles of beer on the wall, 43 bottles of Beer! You take one down pass it around, 42 bottless of beer on the wall!

42 bottles of beer on the wall, 42 bottles of Beer! You take one down pass it around, 41 bottless of beer on the wall!

41 bottles of beer on the wall, 41 bottles of Beer! You take one down pass it around, 40 bottless of beer on the wall!

40 bottles of beer on the wall, 40 bottles of Beer! You take one down pass it around, 39 bottless of beer on the wall!

39 bottles of beer on the wall, 39 bottles of Beer! You take one down pass it around, 38 bottless of beer on the wall!

38 bottles of beer on the wall, 38 bottles of Beer! You take one down pass it around, 37 bottless of beer on the wall!

37 bottles of beer on the wall, 37 bottles of Beer! You take one down pass it around, 36 bottless of beer on the wall!

36 bottles of beer on the wall, 36 bottles of Beer! You take one down pass it around, 35 bottless of beer on the wall!

35 bottles of beer on the wall, 35 bottles of Beer! You take one down pass it around, 34 bottless of beer on the wall!

34 bottles of beer on the wall, 34 bottles of Beer! You take one down pass it around, 33 bottless of beer on the wall!

33 bottles of beer on the wall, 33 bottles of Beer! You take one down pass it around, 32 bottless of beer on the wall!

32 bottles of beer on the wall, 32 bottles of Beer! You take one down pass it around, 31 bottless of beer on the wall!

31 bottles of beer on the wall, 31 bottles of Beer! You take one down pass it around, 30 bottless of beer on the wall!

30 bottles of beer on the wall, 30 bottles of Beer! You take one down pass it around, 29 bottless of beer on the wall!

29 bottles of beer on the wall, 29 bottles of Beer! You take one down pass it around, 28 bottless of beer on the wall!

28 bottles of beer on the wall, 28 bottles of Beer! You take one down pass it around, 27 bottless of beer on the wall!

27 bottles of beer on the wall, 27 bottles of Beer! You take one down pass it around, 26 bottless of beer on the wall!

26 bottles of beer on the wall, 26 bottles of Beer! You take one down pass it around, 25 bottless of beer on the wall!

25 bottles of beer on the wall, 25 bottles of Beer! You take one down pass it around, 24 bottless of beer on the wall!

24 bottles of beer on the wall, 24 bottles of Beer! You take one down pass it around, 23 bottless of beer on the wall!

23 bottles of beer on the wall, 23 bottles of Beer! You take one down pass it around, 22 bottless of beer on the wall!

22 bottles of beer on the wall, 22 bottles of Beer! You take one down pass it around, 21 bottless of beer on the wall!

21 bottles of beer on the wall, 21 bottles of Beer! You take one down pass it around, 20 bottless of beer on the wall!

20 bottles of beer on the wall, 20 bottles of Beer! You take one down pass it around, 19 bottless of beer on the wall!

19 bottles of beer on the wall, 19 bottles of Beer! You take one down pass it around, 18 bottless of beer on the wall!

18 bottles of beer on the wall, 18 bottles of Beer! You take one down pass it around, 17 bottless of beer on the wall!

17 bottles of beer on the wall, 17 bottles of Beer! You take one down pass it around, 16 bottless of beer on the wall!

16 bottles of beer on the wall, 16 bottles of Beer! You take one down pass it around, 15 bottless of beer on the wall!

15 bottles of beer on the wall, 15 bottles of Beer! You take one down pass it around, 14 bottless of beer on the wall!

14 bottles of beer on the wall, 14 bottles of Beer! You take one down pass it around, 13 bottless of beer on the wall!

13 bottles of beer on the wall, 13 bottles of Beer! You take one down pass it around, 12 bottless of beer on the wall!

12 bottles of beer on the wall, 12 bottles of Beer! You take one down pass it around, 11 bottless of beer on the wall!

11 bottles of beer on the wall, 11 bottles of Beer! You take one down pass it around, 10 bottless of beer on the wall!

9 bottles of beer on the wall, 9 bottles of Beer! You take one down pass it around, 8 bottless of beer on the wall!

8 bottles of beer on the wall, 8 bottles of Beer! You take one down pass it around, 7 bottless of beer on the wall!

7 bottles of beer on the wall, 7 bottles of Beer! You take one down pass it around, 6 bottless of beer on the wall!

6 bottles of beer on the wall, 6 bottles of Beer! You take one down pass it around, 5 bottless of beer on the wall!

5 bottles of beer on the wall, 5 bottles of Beer! You take one down pass it around, 4 bottless of beer on the wall!

4 bottles of beer on the wall, 4 bottles of Beer! You take one down pass it around, 3 bottless of beer on the wall!

3 bottles of beer on the wall, 3 bottles of Beer! You take one down pass it around, 2 bottless of beer on the wall!

2 bottles of beer on the wall, 2 bottles of Beer! You take one down pass it around, 1 bottless of beer on the wall!

1 bottles of beer on the wall, 1 bottles of Beer! You take one down pass it around, 0 bottless of beer on the wall!

I'm Done :D hey!! allya wake up!! you have an execution to carry out.

Everyone: *yawn* you done? sorry. Bye Bye Dagger.

*Daggertooth sails down the sphincter of doom never to be heard of again......

......or will he......*

Hey, Did you know there is a limit to how long these posts can be? Well I found it. If I posted the song one more time it would go till about 23.

Daggertooth :)

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
*Ransac shoots several bullets into the sphincter of doom. On the other side, Daggertooth is unexpectingly hit by several bullets.*

I HATE THAT SONG!!!!!!!!!

Ransac, cpa trash man

Oh I wish I were an Oscar Myer weiner
That is what I'd really like to be-e-e
And If I were an Oscar Myer weiner
Everyone would be in love with me!!!!

F

fuzzy510

Daggertooth must have made the world's longest post. Wait. I can make it longer by quoting it! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

G

Gerode

I think I had the longest post in CPA history. Unfortunately, it was deleted within a few hours, before I could see who responded to "The Biggest Waste of Space on the CPA!"

F

fuzzy510

Originally posted by Daggertooth
First of all I'd like to thank my ma and pa for a wonderfull life. It was great beining me while it lasted.
Second I'd like to glare at Turd Cutter for his stuppid idea of randomising everything. Geez if someone didn't vote it should be zero. Everyone knows that.
Now I would like to start giving my stuff to those fortunate enough to go on with their lives.

To Ransac I leave my beloved toe nail collection, I have some from when I was born all the way untill now. Becarfull though, in the year of 86 I had a horrible foot fungus and some of the nails are still contagious. :)

To Teferi I leave my box of Susan B Anthonies. It was my hope that in about 75 years these coins would be worth more than a dollar. Kinda like the Liberty Head Nickle. :)

To Nodnarb I leave My chea pets. They are all there, from elmer Fud to the origional chea. I'm sorry I am leaving. :)

Now to say good bye.

It has been great living here these few weeks. All in all I have had a lot of fun. It's sad to know that I am the first to be voted of our team, but like I said before, it was inevitable. I wish you luck in the rest of this game.

Furthermore I will sing My favorite song.

Ahem...Ahem..cough..cough...Ahem

24 bottles of beer on the wall, 24 bot..... What Ransac? Yes I plan to sing the entire song through. DANGIT :mad: NOW I HAVE TO START OVER!!!! :mad:

24 bottles of beer on the wall, 24 bottles of Beer! You take one down pass it around, 23 bottless of beer on the wall!

23 bottles of beer on the wall, 23 bottles of Beer! You take one down pass it around, 22 bottless of beer on the wall!

22 bottles of beer on the wall, 22 bottles of Beer! You take one down pass it around, 21 bottless of beer on the wall!

21 bottles of beer on the wall, 21 bottles of Beer! You take one down pass it around, 20 bottless of beer on the wall!

20 bottles of beer on the wall, 20 bottles of Beer! You take one down pass it around, 19 bottless of beer on the wall!

19 bottles of beer on the wall, 19 bottles of Beer! You take one down pass it around, 18 bottless of beer on the wall!

18 bottles of beer on the wall, 18 bottles of Beer! You take one down pass it around, 17 bottless of beer on the wall!

17 bottles of beer on the wall, 17 bottles of Beer! You take one down pass it around, 16 bottless of beer on the wall!

16 bottles of beer on the wall, 16 bottles of Beer! You take one down pass it around, 15 bottless of beer on the wall!

15 bottles of beer on the wall, 15 bottles of Beer! You take one down pass it around, 14 bottless of beer on the wall!

14 bottles of beer on the wall, 14 bottles of Beer! You take one down pass it around, 13 bottless of beer on the wall!

13 bottles of beer on the wall, 13 bottles of Beer! You take one down pass it around, 12 bottless of beer on the wall!

12 bottles of beer on the wall, 12 bottles of Beer! You take one down pass it around, 11 bottless of beer on the wall!

11 bottles of beer on the wall, 11 bottles of Beer! You take one down pass it around, 10 bottless of beer on the wall!

9 bottles of beer on the wall, 9 bottles of Beer! You take one down pass it around, 8 bottless of beer on the wall!

8 bottles of beer on the wall, 8 bottles of Beer! You take one down pass it around, 7 bottless of beer on the wall!

7 bottles of beer on the wall, 7 bottles of Beer! You take one down pass it around, 6 bottless of beer on the wall!

6 bottles of beer on the wall, 6 bottles of Beer! You take one down pass it around, 5 bottless of beer on the wall!

5 bottles of beer on the wall, 5 bottles of Beer! You take one down pass it around, 4 bottless of beer on the wall!

4 bottles of beer on the wall, 4 bottles of Beer! You take one down pass it around, 3 bottless of beer on the wall!

3 bottles of beer on the wall, 3 bottles of Beer! You take one down pass it around, 2 bottless of beer on the wall!

2 bottles of beer on the wall, 2 bottles of Beer! You take one down pass it around, 1 bottless of beer on the wall!

1 bottles of beer on the wall, 1 bottles of Beer! You take one down pass it around, 0 bottless of beer on the wall!

I'm Done :D hey!! allya wake up!! you have an execution to carry out.

Everyone: *yawn* you done? sorry. Bye Bye Dagger.

*Daggertooth sails down the sphincter of doom never to be heard of again......

......or will he......*

Hey, Did you know there is a limit to how long these posts can be? Well I found it. If I posted the song one more time it would go till about 23.

Daggertooth :)
I wanna see how long it takes the mods to delete this. Since this IS the off-topic forum....:D :D :D :D

D

Daggertooth

*I don't think they will delete this, After all, it is all part of this forum.*

The Specter of Daggertooth hoveres over Ransac and starts singing continuously for all eternity.....

55 bottles of beer on the wall, 55 bottles of Beer! You take one down pass it around, 54 bottless of beer on the wall!

Ransac runs in a crazed circle screaming. AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH................

*with the 55'th bottle!:)*

Daggertooth

T

TURD CUTTER!!!

How about this one:

999 bottles of beer on the wall, 999 bottles of beer! You take one down, pass it around, 998 bottles of beer on the wall.

998 bottles of beer on the wall, 998 bottles of beer! You take one down, pass it around, 997 bottles of beer on the wall.

1 bottle of beer on the wall, 1 bottle of beer! You take one down, pass it around, 0 bottles of beer on the wall.

It would take too long to make the whole song.

But, I digress. Here's the next question.

Daggertooth did add the 55th bottle in his last post, but what two bottles was he still missing?

Answers are due by Thursday, February 29...What's that, there is no February 29? There was one last year! Fine! Answers are due by 3:00 Eastern Standard Time on March 1

G

Gerode

He's missing all the bottles; they were all taken down and passed around.

He only has bottless left.

T

TURD CUTTER!!!

Originally posted by Ransac
*Interview with Ransac*

The average of the votes decides the winning team. Well, in the randomizer's case, it's highly linient to the losing team. I say that you hold a mud wreslting contest and throw poo at people without clothes.

I'm eating poo right now.

Ransac, cpa trash man
Now that I think about it, that's a good idea. Please, Ransac, explain your plan in detail.

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Instead of averaging the votes, make extra random votes for the team that's down on members so that it's fair. I mean, my team had more points(basically because we had more people), but on average, we should have had the same. The extra half a point was the one that counted. So, this is how it should work.

My team: 3 votes. Randomize those that don't vote.

Other team:2 sotes + 1 random vote. Randomize those that don't vote.

Sound fair?

Ransac, cpa trash man

M

magicman_moe

mannnnnnnnnnnnnn.

dont tell me yer gonna actually make us count the damned things?

awwwwwwwwww crap!

*procedes to count bottles*

this better not get me voted in that there sphincter!

F

fuzzy510

*Fuzzy510 takes Gerode's bag of shiny nickels and throws it into the Sphincter of Doom. (Patent Pending.)