CPA Reality:2

D

Daggertooth

Originally posted by Gerode
He's missing all the bottles; they were all taken down and passed around.

He only has bottless left.
Hey!!!!! :mad: :mad: Dont make fun of my horibble Speling!! :mad: :mad:

:D :D :D :p
*what a stupid spelling error. And I pasted it for every single bottle* :D :D :D :p

Daggertooth

G

Gerode

Fuzzy510 -> I've actually had someone else do the exact same to me a while ago. Unfortunately, I'm to ignorant to learn from my mistakes!

*Gerode rushes towards the bag of Shiny Nickels. As he nears the edge of the Sphincter of Doom, Gerode trips on a rock, landing safely a few feet in front of the edge.

G

Gerode

I'm to ignorant to even add enough O's like my teachers have told me for 10 years!

T

TURD CUTTER!!!

I have decided to use Ransac's idea and see how it works.

The two bottles that Daggertooth was still missing were 10 and 93. Here are the results:

Crazy Cannibals
Rasac(10 and 93, 83 points)
nodnarb24(10 and 93, 83 points)
Teferi(34 and 36, 2 points)
Total score: 168 points

Stupid Smellies
Gerode(41 and 94, 51 points)
magicman_moe(10 and 93, 83 points)
Extra Stupid Smelly(9 and 65, 46 points)
Total score: 180 points

Sorry to the Crazy Cannibals, but it was random. So, one of the Crazy Cannibal must be voted out of the Burger King. Votes must be received by Monday, March 5 by 3:00 Eastern Time.

D

Daggertooth

C'mon Canibles!!! you gonna let some pathetic stupid smellies Beat you!?!

Daggertooth
the Decieced

N

nodnarb24

The scoring system for that question is really messed up. Why do the people that get the question wrong get any points at all, since there was only one right answer? Why wasn't it scored like the big mac question? I think Turd Cutter is a little partial. First it was the half credit to magicman_moe, for a wrong answer, now it is the unfair scoring that made our team lose another member even though we had two correct answers and they had one. This game is totally rigged!

T

TURD CUTTER!!!

The way that that last question was scored was you got 1 point off for each number you were off from the correct answer. 11 and 92 would have been 81 points. The way that I got 83 points is that 83 is 10 less than 93. If you lost me there, here is the math:

93-10 = 83

The Crazy Cannibals just got unlucky that the randomizer gave Teferi a bad score.

The reason that magicman_moe got half a point on the half a point on the Big Mac question is that I liked his answer.

Quit complaining, also. This is just for fun.

D

Daggertooth

I'm not dead yet!:mad:.......wait a sec..yes i am. :(

Anyway :D Hey turd, I'm wonderin, how did you randomise the points? Also, If you did do the randomiser fairly you would have had aproximatly an equal chance to get a negative score. Making it hard to believe your assigned points. (of cource thats assuming you didn't take the two numbers and arrange them from least to greatest)

No malice or accusations here. seriously! I'm just wonderin. :)

Daggertooth

T

TURD CUTTER!!!

of cource thats assuming you didn't take the two numbers and arrange them from least to greatest
-Daggertooth
Well, actually, what I did was arrange the numbers from least to greatest. Hope that clears some stuff up.

Well, anyway, I'm gonna go tally up the votes, now.

First vote...Teferi
Second vote...Teferi
Third vote...Teferi

The last two votes are irrelevant. Since Teferi hasn't posted here in a while and hasn't answered any of my questions in a while and hasn't voted anyone off in a while, I think that it is deserved. Anyway, he gets to have some last words, so I'll pm him to tell him to come to this thread.

Now, the two tribes will come together to form one tribe. Until a better name is thought of, the temporary name is the Stupid Cannibals. You can post suggestions for a name on this thread.

Here is the next immunity challenge: The next person to make a post on this thread wins immunity.

F

fuzzy510

The Crazy Smellies!

Anyway, can I take over for somebody if they stop playing? Please? PLEASE????

T

Teferi

hmm voted off, forgot i was gone

o well i did deserve it

later

Famous last words: What does this button do?!

T

TURD CUTTER!!!

NO!!!!!!!!! DON'T TOUCH THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*There is a huge explosion. Miraculously, nobody gets injured, but the Burger King gets blown up.

Guess we'll have to be in the parking lot now...

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
*Ransac, pleased with the fact that he is no longer locked inside the Burger King, runs across the street to the McDonald's. His body was found 3 weeks later. Actually, he tripped on the way there on stayed with the group.*

Ransac, cpa trash man

T

TURD CUTTER!!!

*TURD CUTTER!!! kicks Ransac in the nuts while he is on the ground and goes to get a Big Mac at McDonalds.

C'mon people, we still need a name for this new tribe.

T

TURD CUTTER!!!

Well, time for Tribal Council. Everybody must vote somebody out, except you may not vote for magicman_moe because he has immunity. This time it will be a public voting. You must post your votes on this thread. Any votes PMed to me will be ignored. Votes must be posted by March 15, at 3:00 Eastern Time

N

nodnarb24

I vote gerode off. Come on ransac let's kick the other team off.

One question, what happens when there is a tie?