CPA Notables 2001

M

Multani

*takes a seat, and promptly applauds Isty.
Nice job Isty!. :D

*Multani then sends his Maginoth trees to the awards entrance and sits back to enjoy the show.

Can I have a slurpy with my popcorn?!

G

Gerode

*Gerode sits and consumes his sugary snacks while anxiously eyeing the Shiny Awards being given out...

A

Apollo

Apollo flies down and perches on the podium.

Well, I'd like to thank everybody who voted for me for this award. It's really something special, and I'm glad to know that all that flaming I've done over the past year has amounted to something. So thank you, and...

WHAT?? I DIDN'T WIN?! THIS IS AN OUTRAGE!:mad:

Apollo bursts into flames, lighting the podium on fire. It quickly spreads to the curtains, as screaming ensues.

THERE'S FLAMES FOR YA! BWA-HA-HA!!!

Apollo soars off into the rafters as Spidey frantically tries to smother the flames with his webbing.

C

Chaos Turtle

Originally posted by Istanbul
Don't make me come over there. :cool:

Heh. And just think, I've been trying to restrain myself from really going off on a tear...
At that, Chaos Turtle's minions unleash the effervescent fury of the seltzer bottles, drenching everyone's favorite flamer with a seemingly endless supply of soda water!

Good work boys!

Oh... he wasn't on fire?

*shrug*

I

Istanbul

Istanbul stares at Ransac for a moment.

"What, did someone club you in the fscking head before you thought up a question? NO. Now stop drooling on me and go talk to someone who can find within themselves sufficiently heroic intestinal fortitude to pretend that they can stomach your presence for more than five seconds. The only way that replying to your inane drivel has enriched my life is in the realization that death is actually a sweet release, compared to some terrestrial tortures."

Once Ransac has been reduced to a pile of ash, Istanbul goes onstage and collects his prize.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Zadok and theorgg hold down Mr. Bird Boy disrupter, MrXarvox comes out and sweeps up Ransac as his replacement as CPA Janitor, and four little gnomes come out and mop up the stage from Istanbul's impromptu shower.

"Now, onto a more friendly award. This one goes to that special someone who gives your deck that extra added punch, the one who pushes your deck from mediocre to more exceptional. That's right, for the prize of a booster of every set ever released, the award for Most Helpful With Deck Advice goes to Gizmo!"

Boop! Boop! Boop! A forklift backs on the stage bearing 20+ shiny, factory shrink-wrapped individual booster boxes.

F

fuzzy510

Unfortunately, Gizmo couldn't.....YOINK!

*Fuzzy510 snatches Gizmo's booster boxes and runs off. He gets to his Top Secret Hideout (TM) and realizes that Spidey lied and that the boxes are all Planeshift boosters.

NO!!!!!!!!! I'VE BEEN FOILED!!!!!!!!

*He then goes back to the awards, sitting in his seat and acting like nothing happened.

:D

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
*As gizmo makes his way to the ring, the trash can with Ransac's ashes askes him a random question.*

*After recieving a response, Ransac somehow mysteriously reappears.*

I DID IT!!!! I SNAPPED MY FINGERS AS A PILE OF ASH!!!!!!

Ransac, cpa trash man

E

Evan_Mann

Bobble-dee-doo, Bobble doo-dee, no silly CPA award for me...

Pish posh...popularity contest...

H

Hetemti

Don't feel bad, I gave ya' props eVan`M. But one vote does nothing. :/

D

DÛke

You *really* don't need to feel bad...it's just a stupid popularity contest. I don't play those things in real life, and I never played them in message boards...

The rest of the world can have fun doin' it doggie style all it wants though...:)

Congrats to all the "winners" by the way...

I think Istanbul 307% deserves his award. :D

I voted him for it...

And now, I still demand for my post count to be reset dang it! It's been - what - a week since I requested it?

Zadok lost that mighty power...

Spiderman never had it...

Ed is missing...

Ta-daah!

Can Harry Potter reset my post count?

Can Britney Spears? (She probably can "reset" my...um...)

I

Istanbul

And just think...I tried to limit myself in the name of brevity.

I don't go to the Battle Arena. There's a reason. It's not fair. :D

F

fuzzy510

*Fuzzy510 hands Istanbul a slip of paper.

Here's the address to my Top Secret Hideout (TM). Come there whenever's convenient. Unfortunately for you, that's the phony address. I'll give you the real one when you give me.........

(Camera zooms in on Fuzzy's face)

One million dollars!

*No.2 tells Fuzzy510 how little one million dollars is worth today.

Oinkt. Well then. I'll give you the real address when you give me..........

(Camera zooms in on Fuzzy's face)

One hundred billion dollars!

It's as easy as that.

:D

A

Azreal the Soulmaster

*Azreal runs by randomly being chased by hordes of pink flamingos that have stolen Ransac's left socks.

T

terzarima

*Ademis runs over to DÛke and starts to strangle him

Enough... with... that... 3...0...7!!!