CPA Fantasy Football 2003!

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
You probably should rent for a year then to get a feel for the weather for all the seasons, along with the general things to do and whatnot...

T

train

Does it get as bad in Baltimore, as it does in Boston?...

And do you drive through smog daily?...

"We may rent - but knowing Shelley, we'll be having our own place..."

And to make this thread relevant: There'd be a lot of Football to go see!!!...

R

rkoelsch

I have to say when I was stationed at Ft Meade it was a nice area. Got into D & D then. Of course that was in 1975 probably a little different.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Not too much smog; I don't go into the city regularly but outside of the Baltimore Beltway, it's fine.

I like it :)

T

train

Spoke to a friend of mine last night at Specialties who lives in Virginia, just the other side of the Maryland border...

He says it is also nice outside the Baltimore Beltway - as he called it... He's in town/stationed a tthe local AFB, and will be heading home in November...

He mentioned "Dream ___" as the store that runs all the major tourneys in that area - heard of them spidey?

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Yeah, Dream Wizards located in Rockville (about 45 min SW of Baltimore). They do all the pre-releases and hold Magic and other tournaments. They've got a website but if it isn't the obvious dreamwizards.com, I don't know it at the moment...

A

Apollo

Spidey--FYI, Trung Candidate, the Redskins' running back, was a backup in St. Louis last year, which is why he had no TDs, but he'll be starting for Washington now, so he should have more chances, at least.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Yeah, but ranked 23 by the KFFL? That seems pretty high... plus, since the Redskins got rid of Davis and are probably going to be throwing oriented due to Spurrier, he's probably not going to be used a lot.

T

train

Spidey...

spurrier is going to include more of the running game this year... they picked up, and have worked on a better offense, and are hoping that candidate does what he did 2 years ago in St. Louis when Faulk went down...

he's not a bad sleeper in draft terms... he will get yardage and will get scores - especially since the D is going to be playing a prevent/zone most of the time against Washington...

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
So why didn't they keep Davis? Salary cap reasons?

I already dropped him for someone else with a "better" record... if he picks up, maybe I can get him back before someone else :)

T

train

Actually i picked him up since Bettis is the number 2 guy now...:rolleyes:

but if you'd like him - let me know...:) :cool:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
I see you dropped him... :)

Man, starting in last place... my choices suck this year. Except for Portis and Garcia, who I didn't put in my starting lineup for last week :rolleyes:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Pulled out a win, no thanks to my dopey defense... finally dropped them and moved on...

I'm moving up!

T

train

I have ot bring this up as I keep track of the scores -

Does the quarterback in Kansas City have the easiest job in the world or what...

Holmes has 2 touchdowns and it's not even halftime yet...:eek:

A

Apollo

OK, it's halftime of the Browns game, and I'd just like to say that through 2 1/2 games of football, the Cleveland Browns have scored 1 less touchdown than Priest Holmes did in the first half today.

T

train

I'm a little sad that Buffalo lost...

but glad to know they'll win the division!...:D