CPA Fantasy Football 2003!

A

Apollo

Grab your helmets and pads, because CPA fantasy football is back! Once again, we're going through Yahoo, and the rules are pretty much the same.

To join, go to: http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/ and choose "Free fantasy football," then join an existing private league.

See below for said information.

TomB

Administrator
Staff member
When I try to join it's telling me the password is incorrect. What gives? :confused:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Come and take on the Superbowl champions from last year! (That's me!)

If the private league is supposed to be under "Leagues and Teams" though, I get No Leagues Available...

A

Apollo

All right, a walkthrough...

From that site, click "Go to free fantasy football." From there, click the orange "sign up" button. Then "Join existing league." Then "join a custom league," and put in the information.

See below for said information.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Okay, I'm in.

I should add that you need a yahoo account (free) to get in, for those you don't have one... :)

TomB

Administrator
Staff member
I tried joining, but it says the league is full. I guess I'm out this time...:(

A

Apollo

I'm really sorry guys, I gave you the wrong information. That's a different league of mine, and a bunch of other people are in it, and that's why it's full.

The ID is actually 269677 and the password actually is Apollo.

Sorry for that big mixup--I'll delete you guys from the other leauge, and you can sign up for this one, and everything should work now.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Okay, I'm in again. The password is case-sensitive.

Is the draft time "random" or do you determine it, Apollo? 'Cause it's almost within the time I'm on... if it can just be pushed back a couple of hours :)

A

Apollo

Spidey: I sort of determine the draft time, though I'm limited to certain available times and I can only choose a frame--the exact time is assigned. I was able to get it switched to 5:40, is that all right? If anyone else has a problem, I can move it around some more, but the sooner I know the better because the slots will fill up.

J

Jigglypuff

Well, I'm going to stay out this time since I got horribly creamed last year. But good luck to all those involved.

(- Steve -)

T

train

Okay - I'm in both...

"Looks like I'll have 2 trophies this year...";) :p

A

Apollo

Actually, I kicked you out of the other one.

...So only one trophy for ya....

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Sorry, I meant "push it back" the other way, ahead I guess. Good times for me is 7 AM-1PM EST (how long does it take? I usually leave work at around 3:30 so if it only takes an hour, I could go at 2 -2:15 PM).

T

train

Apollo - Why couldn't I play both?...(just wondering...)

"you, you don't love me anymore do you?...":p

Melkor

I got screwed last year by that upstart Spiderman, how dare your team play better than mine on the important game (first round of the playoffs). My team was loaded last year, well, time for some of that sweet sweet revenge.