CPA Fantasy Football 2003!

T

train

See Apollo wouldn't lock you out... - and all those bad things you said about Apollo spidey...:p (jk)

He's a pretty dang good league admin if you ask me...:p

TomB

Administrator
Staff member
And we still have only 7 teams. :( We need one more at least!!!

JOIN NOW!!!!! :eek:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Arggg! I just tried the Draft tester and can't do it (probably the same reason why I can't use the chat room). Sorry for putting everyone through all the hassle of moving the draft time; if the test was up sooner I could have found out sooner. Anyway, so I guess it's up to pre-ranked players again...

T

train

I'm in the same boat spidey...

But my pre-rankings are being taken care of as I type this...

A

Apollo

Darn it... sorry, Spidey, hope the computer treats ya well. ^_^

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
I thought I was in but I just get the list of players; can't see anything else going on like chat or draft or whatever... my hopes were raised for a second :)

T

train

Yeah - he auto-ranked him, but didn't get back in time to change the pre-rankings...

I'm thoroughly happy with my list...

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
I got my first couple of auto-ranks, but then I got weird players... like some Washington Redskins RB guy who was ranked 23rd by the KFFL, but has 0 rushing TDs :confused: Not sure whether to drop him or not...

R

rkoelsch

well that will teach me not to pre rank my players. A lot of my players are very iffy. They could be very good or very bad.
Good thing there's no money on this.

T

train

Spidey - I take it your bosses didn't recall whom I was when you told them I said they could postpone the meeting?...

And some decent news... Once the Mrs. graduates - we may be heading to the Baltimore/DC area... job offer permitting...

T

train

Well... The Mrs. - Shelley - is working on her Masters in Accounting. We've been discussing it, and agree that the better jobs would be in the Eastern part of the US.

I namely said DC, Virginia, or Maryland, if not New York and Boston, and it would be an area where a lot of stuff goes on in a tighter regional area - recreational activities and the like...

We decided that once she does her internship and puts out the Resume, we'd seriously consider jobs found/offered in that portion of the country. Unless the pay was drastically more elsewhere... it's all about the cost of living... or the price of Magic in the local shops!...;)

The other reason we talked about that area - are schools in that region... I'd seriously like to get back into Architecture, but we won't move back to Lubbock(home of the best Architecture school in Texas...) So the schools in that area - are another reason...

We also think that we'd have more to do than in Texas... don't get me wrong - there's tons to do in Texas...

"But to do it you have to use up tanks of gas..."

So - maybe - just maybe, Spidey won't be out of a playgroup after all... and if so - maybe just for a while...

:cool:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Cool... let me know if you guys are definitely moving here... and I can give you the name of our real estate agent if you're looking to buy; she's pretty cool and good (at least we thought so). And any other resources I might be able to help with, let me know.

T

train

That's another thing...

We're going to be using the next couple of years to save some mucho money up, so we can buy a house wherever we move to...

"This stuff takes a lot of planning..."

Next year, maybe Summer- if the semester is not so hard schedule-wise we'd make our preliminary trip to see if we relaly enjoy that part of the country...

"Though my family has roots in Boston..."