CPA Fantasy Football 2003!

A

Apollo

All right, I can do whenever, I'm totally free that day. I'll move it to earlier, if it works for the others. Everybody in the league, let me know if 1 or 2 is all right with you, or what time you can make it, and I'll set the time accordingly.

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
That's the day that I start school. The ONLY time I would be able to attend it is if it began after 5:00 PM EST. I have classes from 8:00 to 4:30 (and the ones from 2:00-3:30/3:30-4:30 are the most important classes).

I couldn't live draft last year due to similar problems. PLEASE don't make a computer draft for me.

Ransac, cpa trash man

A

Apollo

Perhaps I could move it up a day, then. Would that be all right, everyone?

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
....it would be best to move it back a day, since I won't have classes that day.

There is still a possiblity of a rehearsal to happen on that Monday, but I'm not going to complain should you change it for me and I not make it.

Ransac, cpa trash man

A

Apollo

Wait... so Ransac, which is better for you, monday or wednesday?

Everyone, unless someone voices a complaint, I'm going to try to move it to either monday at around 1 or wednesday at around 1. The times are filling up, so if I change I likely won't be able to go back to any time after 3:00 pm est.--so let me know quick if it's not good for you.

A

Apollo

That's what I meant by "move it up a day..." Up=Sooner. So back=later... don't people speak like that outside of Ohio? Hmm... anyway, it'll be monday around midday unless someone else has a complaint...

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
That sounds good to me; as long as it's on a weekday between 6:30 AM - 2:30 PM EST :) Of course, if I'm in the minority, I'll take whatever the computer gives me...

A

Apollo

All right guys, the best I could get was 10:50 am est on monday. Hope that works for everyone, because there's pretty much nothing left to change it to. :p

T

train

Awww.... see - you went and made it possible for me to live draft...

Feel bad for you guys!...

:p :p :p

:cool:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
If the draft starts, can you join in after? I usually have a meeting at 10:15 and sometimes it's quick and other times it's not...

T

train

Spidey...

Just tell them that train is requesting they re-schedule the meeting to be after our draft is done...

If they're hesistant... tell them...

oh... nevermind...

they shouldn't be hesitant...

;)

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Oh yeah, that'd go over well with them.

"You want to use the Internet to draft a football team on company time?"

;)

T

train

If all else fails - pull the fire alarm...;):eek:

I'm not sure if it will let you log in spidey... sometimes those things "lock-out" people... it then goes with the pre-set rankings, or your pre-ranks...

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Yeah, that's why I was asking, to see if I could still get in after it starts or not bother and just hope my pre-ranks carry the day again :)

A

Apollo

You can still get in. You'll just miss the first x number of rounds.