Corrupted Wishes game

O

orgg

Yogurt, from Shining Force for the Genesis, appears in front of you, and dances. You turn into a clone of Yogurt, but can't do his dance and turn people into clones of yourself.

I wish the site I got this game from would've kept up the thread as this one did.

E

EricBess

OOC - Aren't computers always moving at "terminal" speed???

Granted, but you end up spending so much time posting there that this thread dies, so it really doesn't matter and the company isn't as much fun...

I wish for respect

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
You break the record for weight balanced on your head. But you also break every bone in your body when you stumble after setting the new record. Some people think it's funny, but some people do show respect.

I wish I had such a strong neck as EricBess.

O

orgg

Err... YOUTUBE.com blows up. Granted. Then noone wants to see Kinnikuman translated.

I wish I knew why people stopped responding to this thread

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Granted! You realize that everyone has been watching you shower instead. :D

I wish that I had three heads

Ransac, cpa trash man

O

orgg

Your second head gets split in twain, and the doctors cause it to grow into two different objects. Unfortunatly, your blood pressure is not high enough to actually allow those to function anymore.

I wish I could find the camera in the bathroom.

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Granted. It's in the shower head. However, while attempting to remove it, you slip and bash your head against the tub, rendering you paralyzed, yet still conscious and in pain. The camera catches all of this.

I wish there wasn't a camera in theorgg's bathroom

Ransac, cpa trash man

B

BigBlue

Granted. The camera is really in YOUR bathroom. And the website which shows it to the world sets the record for the most views ever. Sadly, your beautiful singing goes unheard as the camera does not include a microphone, so Mystery Science Theater decides to put their own voiceovers in, which makes you out to be a Sorprano with a squeaky voice.

I wish I wasn't so damn busy anymore that I had more time, maybe I need one of those Remotes like in Click...

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Granted, your life is now a bad movie and only lasts 2 hours and you are "clicked" until a sequal is made. This takes a long time as everyone is busy making the Ransac Bathroom Theater 3000 movie.

"I wish there was more than 1 good movie made each year."

O

orgg

Granted. However, each year, that movie is a midnight airing of "Snakes on a Plane!" with slightly different editing and lines.

I wish I had gotten tickets to the sold-out local premere of SNAKES ONNA PLANE!.

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Granted! Samuel L. Jackson shoots you when you spill popcorn on him.

I wish for cheese!!!!!!

Ransac, cpa trash man

Killer Joe

GRANTED! Except it's the cheese from inbetween Brittney Spears toes! :eek:

I wish for Five-Color Green decks to come back!

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Granted! Four new colors are introduced to Magic: Lime Green, Pea Green, Baby Poop Green, and Vermillion.

I wish that Killer Joe knew how to spell "Britney"

Ransac, cpa trash man

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Granted. You get the hang of it quite well, but end up suffocating until a massive pile of ...... stuff when you try to break the world record of the largest flung pile of ..... stuff.

Ransac, cpa trash man