Commander 2015: Spidey (Call the Spirits) vs Mooseman (Seize Control)

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Karlov dies
Done

Spidey: 15
Hand: 3
Library: 72
Commander Zone: 1WB Daxos the Returned Legendary Creature-Zombie Soldier (2/2; Whenever I cast an enchantment spell, I get an experience ctr.; 1WB: Put a white and black Spirit enchantment creature token onto the battlefield. It has "This creature's power and toughness are each equal to the number of experience ctrs I have.")
Battlefield:

(T,T,T,U) Swamp x4
(T,T,T,U,U,U) Plains x6
(T) Temple of the False God (T: Add 2 to my mana pool. Activate this ability only if I control five or more lands)
(U) Rogue's Passage (T: Add 1 to my mana pool.; 4, T: Target creature can't be blocked this turn)

Sigil of the Empty Throne (Whenever I cast an enchantment spell, put a 4/4 white Angel creature token w/flying onto the battlefield)
Grasp of Fate (When ~ ETB, for each opponent, exile up to one target nonland permanent that player controls until ~ leaves the battlefield. (Those permanents return under their owners control))

Graveyard: Terramorphic Expanse, Banshee of the Dread Choir, Phyrexian Reclamation, Banishing Light, Secluded Steppe, Oreskos Explorer, Deadly Tempest, Vow of Malice, Karlov of the Ghost Council
Exile:
============================================================================
Mooseman: 29
Hand: 6
Library: 67
Commander Zone: 2UR Mizzix of the Izmagnus Legendary Creature-Goblin Wizard (2/2; Whenever I cast an instant or sorcery spell with converted mana cost greater than the number of experience ctrs I have, I get an experience ctr.; Instant and sorcery spells I cast cost 1 less to cast for each experience ctr I have)
Battlefield:

(UUUUUT) Island x6
(UUTT) Mountan x4
(T) Worn Powerstone (, A, ETB tapped. T: Add two colorless mana to your mana pool. Play this ability as a mana source. )
(U) Izzet Guildgate (ETB Tapped. {T}: Add {U} or {R} to your mana pool. )

Daxos's Torment (Constellation-Whenever ~ or another enchantment ETB under my control, ~ becomes a 5/5 Demon creature w/flying and haste in addition to its other types ueot)

(T) Warchief Giant (Giant Warrior, 5/3, Haste.Myriad(useless ability))

Graveyard: AEthersnatch, Prophetic Bolt. Evolving Wilds, Counterflux, Echoing Truth. Firemind's Foresight, Meteor Blast, Comet Storm, Dragon Mage, Broodbirth Viper
Exile:Talrand, Sky Summoner via Grasp of Fate

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Untap, upkeep, Draw

Plains
Kor Sanctifiers w/kicker, destroying the Torment

Done
Hand: 2
Library: 71
Commander Zone: 1WB Daxos the Returned Legendary Creature-Zombie Soldier (2/2; Whenever I cast an enchantment spell, I get an experience ctr.; 1WB: Put a white and black Spirit enchantment creature token onto the battlefield. It has "This creature's power and toughness are each equal to the number of experience ctrs I have.")
Battlefield:

(U,U,U,U) Swamp x4
(T,T,U,U,U,U) Plains x6
(T) Temple of the False God (T: Add 2 to my mana pool. Activate this ability only if I control five or more lands)
(U) Rogue's Passage (T: Add 1 to my mana pool.; 4, T: Target creature can't be blocked this turn)

Sigil of the Empty Throne (Whenever I cast an enchantment spell, put a 4/4 white Angel creature token w/flying onto the battlefield)
Grasp of Fate (When ~ ETB, for each opponent, exile up to one target nonland permanent that player controls until ~ leaves the battlefield. (Those permanents return under their owners control))

(S) Kor Sanctifiers (2/3; Kicker W; When ~ ETB, if it was kicked, destroy target artifact or enchantment)

Graveyard: Terramorphic Expanse, Banshee of the Dread Choir, Phyrexian Reclamation, Banishing Light, Secluded Steppe, Oreskos Explorer, Deadly Tempest, Vow of Malice, Karlov of the Ghost Council, Daxos's Torment
Exile:
Hand: 6
Library: 67
Commander Zone: 2UR Mizzix of the Izmagnus Legendary Creature-Goblin Wizard (2/2; Whenever I cast an instant or sorcery spell with converted mana cost greater than the number of experience ctrs I have, I get an experience ctr.; Instant and sorcery spells I cast cost 1 less to cast for each experience ctr I have)
Battlefield:

(UUUUUT) Island x6
(UUTT) Mountan x4
(T) Worn Powerstone (, A, ETB tapped. T: Add two colorless mana to your mana pool. Play this ability as a mana source. )

Graveyard: AEthersnatch, Prophetic Bolt. Evolving Wilds, Counterflux, Echoing Truth. Firemind's Foresight, Meteor Blast, Comet Storm, Dragon Mage, Broodbirth Viper

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Untap, upkeep, Draw

Reliquary Tower
Steam Augury
Response?

Battlefield:

(U,U,U,U) Swamp x4
(T,T,U,U,U,U) Plains x6

(S) Kor Sanctifiers (2/3; Kicker W; When ~ ETB, if it was kicked, destroy target artifact or enchantment)

Graveyard: Terramorphic Expanse, Banshee of the Dread Choir, Phyrexian Reclamation, Banishing Light, Secluded Steppe, Oreskos Explorer, Deadly Tempest, Vow of Malice, Karlov of the Ghost Council, Daxos's Torment
Exile:
Hand: 5
Library: 66
Battlefield:

(UUUUUT) Island x6
(UUUT) Mountan x4
(U) Reliquary Tower ( You have no maximum hand size. T: Add 1 to your mana pool. )

Graveyard: AEthersnatch, Prophetic Bolt. Evolving Wilds, Counterflux, Echoing Truth. Firemind's Foresight, Meteor Blast, Comet Storm, Dragon Mage, Broodbirth Viper. Steam Augury

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Play the Rite of the Raging Storm
Attack with War Chief
Response/Block?

Battlefield:

(U,U,U,U) Swamp x4
(T,T,U,U,U,U) Plains x6

Exile:
Hand: 7
Library: 61
Battlefield:

(UUTTTT) Island x6
(UTTT) Mountan x4
(U) Reliquary Tower ( You have no maximum hand size. T: Add 1 to your mana pool. )

Rite of the Raging Storm (Creatures named Lightning Rager can't attack you or planeswalkers you control.
At the beginning of each player's upkeep, that player puts a 5/1 red Elemental creature token named Lightning Rager onto the battlefield. It has trample, haste, and "At the beginning of the end step, sacrifice this creature.")

Graveyard: AEthersnatch, Prophetic Bolt. Evolving Wilds, Counterflux, Echoing Truth. Firemind's Foresight, Meteor Blast, Comet Storm, Dragon Mage, Broodbirth Viper. Steam Augury, Mountain Fact or Fiction Magmaquake

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Kor dies, I hope
Done

Battlefield:

(U,U,U,U) Swamp x4
(T,T,U,U,U,U) Plains x6

Graveyard: Terramorphic Expanse, Banshee of the Dread Choir, Phyrexian Reclamation, Banishing Light, Secluded Steppe, Oreskos Explorer, Deadly Tempest, Vow of Malice, Karlov of the Ghost Council, Daxos's Torment. Kor Sanctifiers
Exile:
Battlefield:

(UUTTTT) Island x6
(UTTT) Mountan x4

Rite of the Raging Storm (Creatures named Lightning Rager can't attack you or planeswalkers you control.
At the beginning of each player's upkeep, that player puts a 5/1 red Elemental creature token named Lightning Rager onto the battlefield. It has trample, haste, and "At the beginning of the end step, sacrifice this creature.")

Graveyard: AEthersnatch, Prophetic Bolt. Evolving Wilds, Counterflux, Echoing Truth. Firemind's Foresight, Meteor Blast, Comet Storm, Dragon Mage, Broodbirth Viper. Steam Augury, Mountain Fact or Fiction Magmaquake

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Yeah, it does. You have me on the ropes...

Untap, upkeep - get a Rager, Draw

Tap out to Death Grasp the Giant for 11
Responses?

Library: 70
Battlefield:

(T,T,T,T) Swamp x4
(T,T,T,T,T,T) Plains x6
(T) Rogue's Passage (T: Add 1 to my mana pool.; 4, T: Target creature can't be blocked this turn)

(U) Lightning Rager (5/1; Haste; Trample, At the beginning of the end step, sac ~)

Graveyard: Terramorphic Expanse, Banshee of the Dread Choir, Phyrexian Reclamation, Banishing Light, Secluded Steppe, Oreskos Explorer, Deadly Tempest, Vow of Malice, Karlov of the Ghost Council, Daxos's Torment. Kor Sanctifiers, Death Grasp
Exile:
Battlefield:

(UUTTTT) Island x6
(UTTT) Mountan x4

Exile:Talrand, Sky Summoner via Grasp of Fate[/quote]

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Done - sac the Rager

Spidey: 26
Battlefield:

(T,T,T,T) Swamp x4
(T,T,T,T,T,T) Plains x6
(T) Rogue's Passage (T: Add 1 to my mana pool.; 4, T: Target creature can't be blocked this turn)

Graveyard: Terramorphic Expanse, Banshee of the Dread Choir, Phyrexian Reclamation, Banishing Light, Secluded Steppe, Oreskos Explorer, Deadly Tempest, Vow of Malice, Karlov of the Ghost Council, Daxos's Torment. Kor Sanctifiers, Death Grasp
Exile:
Battlefield:

(UUTTTT) Island x6
(UTTT) Mountan x4

Graveyard: AEthersnatch, Prophetic Bolt. Evolving Wilds, Counterflux, Echoing Truth. Firemind's Foresight, Meteor Blast, Comet Storm, Dragon Mage, Broodbirth Viper. Steam Augury, Mountain Fact or Fiction Magmaquake, Warchief Giant

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Fix my livrary count (found an error in excel)
UU get rager
D
MT
Attack with rager
Done

Spidey: 21
Battlefield:

(T,T,T,T) Swamp x4
(T,T,T,T,T,T) Plains x6

Exile:
Library: 57
Battlefield:

(UUUUU) Island x6
(UUUUU) Mountan x5
(U) Worn Powerstone (, A, ETB tapped. T: Add two colorless mana to your mana pool. Play this ability as a mana source. )

Graveyard: AEthersnatch, Prophetic Bolt. Evolving Wilds, Counterflux, Echoing Truth. Firemind's Foresight, Meteor Blast, Comet Storm, Dragon Mage, Broodbirth Viper. Steam Augury, Mountain Fact or Fiction Magmaquake, Warchief Giant

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Whoops, forgot I was tapped out :)

Untap, upkeep - get a Rager, Draw

Open the Vaults
Responses? Plus - do they count as "entering the battlefield"? I think so but want to double-check...

Library: 69
Battlefield:

(T,T,U,U) Swamp x4
(T,T,U,U,U,U) Plains x6

Graveyard: Terramorphic Expanse, Banshee of the Dread Choir, Phyrexian Reclamation, Banishing Light, Secluded Steppe, Oreskos Explorer, Deadly Tempest, Vow of Malice, Karlov of the Ghost Council, Daxos's Torment. Kor Sanctifiers, Death Grasp, Open the Vaults
Exile:
Battlefield:

(UUUUU) Island x6
(UUUUU) Mountan x5
(U) Worn Powerstone (, A, ETB tapped. T: Add two colorless mana to your mana pool. Play this ability as a mana source. )

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
All righty... enchantments and artifact return to the battlefield...

Banishing Light targets Rite of the Raging Storm
Daxo's Torment becomes a 5/5 Demon creature
Vow of Malice target's Daxo's Torment

Any responses to any of those?

Library: 69
Battlefield:

(T,T,U,U) Swamp x4
(T,T,U,U,U,U) Plains x6

Phyrexian Reclamation (1B, Pay 2 life: Return target creature card from my graveyard to my hand)
Banishing Light (When ~ ETB, exile target nonland permanent Mooseman controls until ~ leaves the battlefield)
Vow of Malice (Enchanted creature gets +2/+2, has intimidate, and can't attack me or a planeswalker I control)
Daxos's Torment (Whenever ~ or another enchantment ETB under my control, ~ becomes a 5/5 Demon creature w/flying and haste in addition to its other types ueot)

U) Lightning Rager (5/1; Haste; Trample, At the beginning of the end step, sac ~)
Graveyard: Terramorphic Expanse, Banshee of the Dread Choir, Secluded Steppe, Oreskos Explorer, Deadly Tempest, Karlov of the Ghost Council, Kor Sanctifiers, Death Grasp, Open the Vaults
Exile:
Battlefield:

(UUUUU) Island x6
(UUUUU) Mountan x5

Graveyard: AEthersnatch, Prophetic Bolt, Evolving Wilds, Counterflux, Echoing Truth, Firemind's Foresight, Meteor Blast, Comet Storm, Dragon Mage, Broodbirth Viper. Steam Augury, Mountain, Fact or Fiction Magmaquake, Warchief Giant