Commander 2015: Spidey (Call the Spirits) vs Mooseman (Seize Control)

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
All righty
Cycle Secluded Steppe
Sigil of the Empty Throne
Responses?

Spidey: 40
Hand: 3
Library: 78
Commander Zone: 1WB Daxos the Returned Legendary Creature-Zombie Soldier (2/2; Whenever I cast an enchantment spell, I get an experience ctr.; 1WB: Put a white and black Spirit enchantment creature token onto the battlefield. It has "This creature's power and toughness are each equal to the number of experience ctrs I have.")
Battlefield:

(T,T,U) Swamp x3
(T,T,T,T,U) Plains x5
(T) Temple of the False God (T: Add 2 to my mana pool. Activate this ability only if I control five or more lands)
(T) Rogue's Passage (T: Add 1 to my mana pool.; 4, T: Target creature can't be blocked this turn)

Sigil of the Empty Throne (Whenever I cast an enchantment spell, put a 4/4 white Angel creature token w/flying onto the battlefield)

(T) Oreskos Explorer (2/2; When ~ ETB, search my library for up to X Plains cards, where X is the # of players who control more lands than me. Reveal those cards, put them into my hand, then shuffle my library)

Graveyard: Terramorphic Expanse, Banshee of the Dread Choir, Phyrexian Reclamation, Banishing Light, Secluded Steppe
Exile:
============================================================================
Mooseman: 36
Hand: 5 (Talrand, Sky Summoner)
Library: 79
Commander Zone: 2UB Mizzix of the Izmagnus Legendary Creature-Goblin Wizard (2/2; Whenever I cast an instant or sorcery spell with converted mana cost greater than the number of experience ctrs I have, I get an experience ctr.; Instant and sorcery spells I cast cost 1 less to cast for each experience ctr I have)
Battlefield:

(TTUUTT) Island x6
(UUU) Mountan x3
(T) Worn Powerstone (, A, ETB tapped. T: Add two colorless mana to your mana pool. Play this ability as a mana source. )

Daxos's Torment (Constellation-Whenever ~ or another enchantment ETB under my control, ~ becomes a 5/5 Demon creature w/flying and haste in addition to its other types ueot)

(S) Drake creature token (2/2; Flying)

Graveyard: AEthersnatch, Prophetic Bolt. Evolving Wilds, Counterflux, Echoing Truth
Exile:

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
control of what exactly?
UUD
Done

Hand: 3
Commander Zone: 1WB Daxos the Returned Legendary Creature-Zombie Soldier (2/2; Whenever I cast an enchantment spell, I get an experience ctr.; 1WB: Put a white and black Spirit enchantment creature token onto the battlefield. It has "This creature's power and toughness are each equal to the number of experience ctrs I have.")
Battlefield:

(T,T,U) Swamp x3
(T,T,T,T,U) Plains x5
(T) Temple of the False God (T: Add 2 to my mana pool. Activate this ability only if I control five or more lands)
(T) Rogue's Passage (T: Add 1 to my mana pool.; 4, T: Target creature can't be blocked this turn)

Sigil of the Empty Throne (Whenever I cast an enchantment spell, put a 4/4 white Angel creature token w/flying onto the battlefield)

(T) Oreskos Explorer (2/2; When ~ ETB, search my library for up to X Plains cards, where X is the # of players who control more lands than me. Reveal those cards, put them into my hand, then shuffle my library)

Graveyard: Terramorphic Expanse, Banshee of the Dread Choir, Phyrexian Reclamation, Banishing Light, Secluded Steppe
Exile:
Hand: 6 (Talrand, Sky Summoner)
Commander Zone: 2UB Mizzix of the Izmagnus Legendary Creature-Goblin Wizard (2/2; Whenever I cast an instant or sorcery spell with converted mana cost greater than the number of experience ctrs I have, I get an experience ctr.; Instant and sorcery spells I cast cost 1 less to cast for each experience ctr I have)
Battlefield:

(UUUUUU) Island x6
(UUU) Mountan x3
(U) Worn Powerstone (, A, ETB tapped. T: Add two colorless mana to your mana pool. Play this ability as a mana source. )

Daxos's Torment (Constellation-Whenever ~ or another enchantment ETB under my control, ~ becomes a 5/5 Demon creature w/flying and haste in addition to its other types ueot)

(U) Drake creature token (2/2; Flying)

Graveyard: AEthersnatch, Prophetic Bolt. Evolving Wilds, Counterflux, Echoing Truth
Exile:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Of the game? :D

Untap, upkeep, Draw

Attack with the Explorer
Use Rogue's Passage on him
Responses/blocks/take it?

Hand: 4
Library: 77
Battlefield:

(T,U,U) Swamp x3
(T,U,U,U,U) Plains x5

Exile:
Battlefield:

(UUUUUU) Island x6
(UUU) Mountan x3
(U) Worn Powerstone (, A, ETB tapped. T: Add two colorless mana to your mana pool. Play this ability as a mana source. )

Exile:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
That's 2

Done

Battlefield:

(T,U,U) Swamp x3
(T,U,U,U,U) Plains x5

Exile:
Mooseman: 34
Battlefield:

(UUUUUU) Island x6
(UUU) Mountan x3

Exile:

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
I get
Comet Storm
Meteor Blast
Vandalblast
UUD
mt
Talrand, Sky Summoner
attack with drake
response?

Battlefield:

(T,U,U) Swamp x3
(T,U,U,U,U) Plains x5

Exile:
Hand: 7
Library: 75
Battlefield:

(UUUUTT) Island x6
(UUUU) Mountan x4
(T) Worn Powerstone (, A, ETB tapped. T: Add two colorless mana to your mana pool. Play this ability as a mana source. )

(T) Drake creature token (2/2; Flying)
(S) Talrand, Sky Summoner (Legendary Merfolk Wizard, 2/2, Whenever you cast an instant or sorcery spell, put a 2/2 blue Drake creature token with flying onto the battlefield. )

Graveyard: AEthersnatch, Prophetic Bolt. Evolving Wilds, Counterflux, Echoing Truth. Firemind's Foresight
Exile:

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
done

Spidey: 38
Battlefield:

(T,U,U) Swamp x3
(T,U,U,U,U) Plains x5

Exile:
Battlefield:

(UUUUTT) Island x6
(UUUU) Mountan x4

(S) Talrand, Sky Summoner (Legendary Merfolk Wizard, 2/2, Whenever you cast an instant or sorcery spell, put a 2/2 blue Drake creature token with flying onto the battlefield. )

Graveyard: AEthersnatch, Prophetic Bolt. Evolving Wilds, Counterflux, Echoing Truth. Firemind's Foresight
Exile:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Untap, upkeep, Draw

Grasp of Fate
Responses?
Library: 76
Battlefield:

(T,U,U) Swamp x3
(T,T,U,U,U) Plains x5
(U) Temple of the False God (T: Add 2 to my mana pool. Activate this ability only if I control five or more lands)
(U) Rogue's Passage (T: Add 1 to my mana pool.; 4, T: Target creature can't be blocked this turn)

Grasp of Fate (When ~ ETB, for each opponent, exile up to one target nonland permanent that player controls until ~ leaves the battlefield. (Those permanents return under their owners control))

(U) Oreskos Explorer (2/2; When ~ ETB, search my library for up to X Plains cards, where X is the # of players who control more lands than me. Reveal those cards, put them into my hand, then shuffle my library)
(S) Angel creature token (4/4; Flying)

Exile:
Battlefield:

(UUUUTT) Island x6
(UUUU) Mountan x4

Exile:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Attack with the Explorer
Responses/blocks/take it?

Library: 76
Battlefield:

(T,U,U) Swamp x3
(T,T,U,U,U) Plains x5
(U) Temple of the False God (T: Add 2 to my mana pool. Activate this ability only if I control five or more lands)
(U) Rogue's Passage (T: Add 1 to my mana pool.; 4, T: Target creature can't be blocked this turn)

Grasp of Fate (When ~ ETB, for each opponent, exile up to one target nonland permanent that player controls until ~ leaves the battlefield. (Those permanents return under their owners control))

(S) Angel creature token (4/4; Flying)

Exile:
Battlefield:

(UUUUTT) Island x6
(UUUU) Mountan x4

Exile:Talrand, Sky Summoner via Grasp of Fate