Commander 2014 MP Mayhem!

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Spidey takes 3, all creatures go bye bye and Black Sun's Zenith get shuffled into my library
Done

Spidey: 37
Enemy Commander Combat Dmg Dealt: 0/21
Hand: 5
Library: 81
Command Zone: 3WW Nahiri, the Lithomancer (3; +2: Put a 1/1 white Kor Soldier creature token onto the battlefield. I may attach an Equipment I control to it.; -2: I may put an Equipment card from my hand or graveyard onto the battlefield.; -10: Put a colorless Artifact Equipment token named Stoneforged Blade onto the battlefield. It has indestructible; "Equipped creature has +5/+5 and has double strike" and Equip 0.; ~ can be my Commander)

Battlefield:

(T,T,T,U,U,U,U) Plains x8

(U) Swiftfoot Boots (Equipped creature has hexproof and haste.; Equip 1)
(U) Argentum Armor (Equipped creature gets +6/+6.; Whenever equipped creature attacks, destroy target permanent.; Equip 6)
(U) Strata Scythe (Imprint-When ~ ETB, search my library for a land card, exile it, then shuffle my library.; Equipped creature gets +1/+1 for each land on the battlefield with the same name as the exiled card.; Equip 3)

Graveyard: Gift of Estates, Kemba, Kha Regent
Exile:
===================================================================
Oversoul: 38
Library: 82
Command Zone: Freyalise, Llanowar's Fury

Battlefield:
(T,T,T,T,U) Forest x5

Graveyard: Terramorphic Expanse, Forest, Harrow, Whirlwind, Immaculate Magistrate, Drove of Elve, Imperious Perfect, Elvish Visionary, Priest of Titania
Exile:
Mooseman: 38
Hand: 3
Library: 83
Command Zone:

Battlefield:

(UUUUUUUUUUU) Swamp x10
(U) Worn Powerstone (ETB tapped. T:2)

Graveyard: Burnished Hart, Shriekmaw
Exile:
rokapoke: 40
Library: 80
Command Zone: 4UU Teferi, Temporal Archmage

Battlefield:

(U) Island x4
(T) Island x3

(T) Ur-Golem's Eye (T: Add 2 to your mana pool.)
(T) Sol Ring (T: Add 2 to your mana pool.)

(U) Sapphire Medallion (Blue spells you cast cost 1 less to cast.)

Graveyard: Myriad Landscape, Remote Isle, Steel Hellkite, Mulldrifter, ?, ?
Exile:

R

rokapoke

Morph #1 = Riptide Survivor
Morph #2 = Willbender

Untap, upkeep, draw.
Azure Mage.
Done.

Library: 81
Command Zone: 3WW Nahiri, the Lithomancer (3; +2: Put a 1/1 white Kor Soldier creature token onto the battlefield. I may attach an Equipment I control to it.; -2: I may put an Equipment card from my hand or graveyard onto the battlefield.; -10: Put a colorless Artifact Equipment token named Stoneforged Blade onto the battlefield. It has indestructible; "Equipped creature has +5/+5 and has double strike" and Equip 0.; ~ can be my Commander)

Battlefield:

(T,T,T,U,U,U,U) Plains x8

(U) Argentum Armor (Equipped creature gets +6/+6.; Whenever equipped creature attacks, destroy target permanent.; Equip 6)
(U) Strata Scythe (Imprint-When ~ ETB, search my library for a land card, exile it, then shuffle my library.; Equipped creature gets +1/+1 for each land on the battlefield with the same name as the exiled card.; Equip 3)

Exile:

Battlefield:
(T,T,T,T,U) Forest x5

Graveyard: Terramorphic Expanse, Forest, Harrow, Whirlwind, Immaculate Magistrate, Drove of Elve, Imperious Perfect, Elvish Visionary, Priest of Titania
Exile:
Command Zone:

Battlefield:

(UUUUUUUUUUU) Swamp x10

Exile:
Library: 79

Battlefield:

(U) Island x6 (of 7)
(T) Island x1

(U) Ur-Golem's Eye (T: Add 2 to your mana pool.)
(U) Sol Ring (T: Add 2 to your mana pool.)

(S) Azure Mage (2/1; Human Wizard; 3U: Draw a card.)

Graveyard: Myriad Landscape, Remote Isle, Steel Hellkite, Mulldrifter, Riptide Survivor, Willbender
Exile:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Untap, upkeep, draw.

Plains
Jazal Goldmane

Done.

Hand: 4

Battlefield:

(T,T,T,T,U,U,U,U,U) Plains x9

(S) Jazal Goldmane (4/4; First Strike; 3WW: Attacking creatures I control get +X/+X ueot, where X is the # of attacking creatures)

Exile:

Battlefield:
(T,T,T,T,U) Forest x5

Exile:
Command Zone:

Battlefield:

(UUUUUUUUUUU) Swamp x10

Exile:

Battlefield:

(U) Island x6 (of 7)
(T) Island x1

Graveyard: Myriad Landscape, Remote Isle, Steel Hellkite, Mulldrifter, Riptide Survivor, Willbender
Exile:

R

rokapoke

Bumping for Oversoul, whom I saw lurking on the boards (and posting elsewhere!).

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
And I would have gotten away with it, if it hadn't been for you meddling kids.

Yeah, if I can't get more regular internet access soon, I'll get a MWS version of the deck on my laptop. I'd been using the physical deck and just leaving it on my desk and drawing cards off it, but now that my desk and desktop computer are now in what is little more than a dark cave, that doesn't work so well. Either way, I'll take my turn this weekend.

R

rokapoke

And I would have gotten away with it, if it hadn't been for you meddling kids.

Yeah, if I can't get more regular internet access soon, I'll get a MWS version of the deck on my laptop. I'd been using the physical deck and just leaving it on my desk and drawing cards off it, but now that my desk and desktop computer are now in what is little more than a dark cave, that doesn't work so well. Either way, I'll take my turn this weekend.
I didn't mean to be *that guy*, and I definitely didn't realize you were using a physical deck. Old school!

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
UUD, play Titania using her ability to retrieve Terramorphic Expanse, activate it making a token and getting a Forest, done.

Battlefield:

(S) Jazal Goldmane (4/4; First Strike; 3WW: Attacking creatures I control get +X/+X ueot, where X is the # of attacking creatures)

Exile:

Battlefield:
(T,T,T,T,T,T) Forest x6

(S) Titania, Protector of Argoth (5/3; When EtB, returns a land from my graveyard to the battlefield. Whenever a land I control dies, puts a 5/3 elemental token onto the battlefield.)
(S) Elemental (5/3)

Graveyard: Forest, Harrow, Whirlwind, Immaculate Magistrate, Drove of Elve, Imperious Perfect, Elvish Visionary, Priest of Titania, Terramorphic Expanse
Exile:
Command Zone:

Battlefield:

(UUUUUUUUUUU) Swamp x10

Exile:

Battlefield:

(U) Island x6 (of 7)
(T) Island x1

Exile:

R

rokapoke

No response here. I await your turn (pending any response from Spidey, I suppose).

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Going with no Spidey response for now.
UUD
Nantuko Shade
Mind Stone
Done

Battlefield:

Exile:

Battlefield:
(T,T,T,T,T,T) Forest x6

(S) Titania, Protector of Argoth (5/3; When EtB, returns a land from my graveyard to the battlefield. Whenever a land I control dies, puts a 5/3 elemental token onto the battlefield.)
(S) Elemental (5/3)

Graveyard: Forest, Harrow, Whirlwind, Immaculate Magistrate, Drove of Elve, Imperious Perfect, Elvish Visionary, Priest of Titania, Terramorphic Expanse
Exile:
Command Zone: 3BB Ob Nixilis of the Black Oath ( 3,
+2: Each opponent loses 1 life. You gain life equal to the life lost this way.
−2: Put a 5/5 black Demon creature token with flying onto the battlefield. You lose 2 life.
−8: You get an emblem with "1Black, Sacrifice a creature: You gain X life and draw X cards, where X is the sacrificed creature's power.")
Battlefield:

(Untapped) Swamp x8
(Tapped) Swamp x2
(T) Worn Powerstone (ETB tapped. T:2)
(U) Mind Stone (T: Add one colorless mana to your mana pool. Play this ability as a mana source. 1, tap, Sacrifice Mind Stone: Draw a card. )

(S) Nantuko Shade (2/1, B: Nantuko Shade gets +1/+1 until end of turn)

Exile:

Battlefield:

(U) Island x6 (of 7)
(T) Island x1

Exile:[/quote]

R

rokapoke

Well, at the end of Mooseman's turn, I plan to draw two cards using the Azure Mage. I'll wait for Spidey and Oversoul to weigh in with any responses (to Mooseman's turn in general, or to my maneuver here) before I actually take my turn.

R

rokapoke

Yeah, we should really get this site changed to casualplayers.gov, since we definitely follow the federal holiday schedule.