Commander 2014 MP Mayhem!

R

rokapoke

In response, I will cast Into the Roil (1U instant - Kicker 1U. Return target nonland permanent to its owner's hand. If ~ was kicked, draw a card.), kicked, to return the Hellkite to my hand.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
All righty.

Equip the Scythe and Boots to the Sanctifiers
Attack rokapoke with the Sanctifiers
Responses/blocks/take it?

Spidey: 46
Enemy Commander Combat Dmg Dealt: 0/21
Hand: 6
Library: 70
Command Zone: 3WW Nahiri, the Lithomancer (5; +2: Put a 1/1 white Kor Soldier creature token onto the battlefield. I may attach an Equipment I control to it.; -2: I may put an Equipment card from my hand or graveyard onto the battlefield.; -10: Put a colorless Artifact Equipment token named Stoneforged Blade onto the battlefield. It has indestructible; "Equipped creature has +5/+5 and has double strike" and Equip 0.; ~ can be my Commander)
Battlefield:

(T,T,T,T,T,T,T,T,U,U) Plains x10

(U) Strata Scythe (Imprint-When ~ ETB, search my library for a land card, exile it, then shuffle my library.; Equipped creature gets +1/+1 for each land on the battlefield with the same name as the exiled card.; Equip 3)
(U) Swiftfoot Boots (Equipped creature has hexproof and haste; Equip 1)

(T) Kor Sanctifiers (12/13; Hexproof; haste from Scythe and Boots; Kicker W; When ~ ETB, if it was kicked, destroy target enchantment or artifact) *Equipped w/Scythe and Boots*

Graveyard: Gift of Estates, Argentum Armor, Jazal Goldmane, Return to Dust, Sun Titan, Kemba, Kha Regent, Flickerwisp
Exile: Plains, Plains from Scythe
===================================================================
Mooseman: 26
Hand: 4
Library: 75
Command Zone: 3BB Ob Nixilis of the Black Oath ( 3,
+2: Each opponent loses 1 life. You gain life equal to the life lost this way.
−2: Put a 5/5 black Demon creature token with flying onto the battlefield. You lose 2 life.
−8: You get an emblem with "1Black, Sacrifice a creature: You gain X life and draw X cards, where X is the sacrificed creature's power.") *Already cast once*

Battlefield:

(UnTapped) Swamp x5
(Tapped) Swamp x6
(T) Worn Powerstone (T:2)

(S) Magus of the Coffers (, 4/4, 2, T: Add B to your mana pool for each Swamp you control.)

Graveyard: Burnished Hart, Shriekmaw, Raving Dead, Nantuko Shade, Overseer of the Damned, Demon of Wailing Agonies, Skirsdag High Priest, Mind Stone, Pestilence Demon
Exile:
rokapoke: 28
Hand: 6 (Steel Hellkite)
Library: 60
Command Zone: 4UU Teferi, Temporal Archmage (5)
{+1: Look at the top two cards of your library. Put one of them into your hand and the other on the bottom of your library.}
{-1: Untap up to four target permanents.}
{-10: You get an emblem with "You may activate loyalty abilities of Planeswalkers you control on any player's turn any time you could cast an instant."}

Battlefield:

Teferi, Temporal Archmage (7)
{+1: Look at the top two cards of your library. Put one of them into your hand and the other on the bottom of your library.}
{-10: You get an emblem with "You may activate loyalty abilities of Planeswalkers you control on any player's turn any time you could cast an instant."}

(U) Island x3 (of 11)
(T) Island x8
(T) Zoetic Cavern (T: Add 1 to your mana pool. Morph 2)

(T) Ur-Golem's Eye (T: Add 2 to your mana pool.)
(T) Sol Ring (T: Add 2 to your mana pool.)
(T) Overflowing Chalice (3 counters = T: Add 3 to your mana pool. Multikicker 2. ~ enters the battlefield with a charge counter on it for each time it was kicked. T: Add 1 to your mana pool for each charge counter on ~.)

(S) Artisan of Kozilek (10/9; Eldrazi; When you cast ~, you may return target creature card from your graveyard to the battlefield. Annihilator 2 (whenever this creature attacks, defending player sacrifices two permanents))
Graveyard: Myriad Landscape, Remote Isle, Steel Hellkite, Mulldrifter, Riptide Survivor, Willbender, Unstable Obelisk, Thran Dynamo, Sphinx of Jwar Isle, Stroke of Genius, Azure Mage, Reef Worm , Stitcher Geralf , Deep-Sea Kraken, Infinite Reflection, Call to Mind, Into the Roil
Exile: Sapphire Medallion

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
That's 12

Done

Command Zone: 3WW Nahiri, the Lithomancer (5; +2: Put a 1/1 white Kor Soldier creature token onto the battlefield. I may attach an Equipment I control to it.; -2: I may put an Equipment card from my hand or graveyard onto the battlefield.; -10: Put a colorless Artifact Equipment token named Stoneforged Blade onto the battlefield. It has indestructible; "Equipped creature has +5/+5 and has double strike" and Equip 0.; ~ can be my Commander)
Battlefield:

(U) Strata Scythe (Imprint-When ~ ETB, search my library for a land card, exile it, then shuffle my library.; Equipped creature gets +1/+1 for each land on the battlefield with the same name as the exiled card.; Equip 3)

(T) Kor Sanctifiers (12/13; Hexproof; haste from Scythe and Boots; Kicker W; When ~ ETB, if it was kicked, destroy target enchantment or artifact) *Equipped w/Scythe and Boots*

Graveyard: Gift of Estates, Argentum Armor, Jazal Goldmane, Return to Dust, Sun Titan, Kemba, Kha Regent, Flickerwisp
Library: 75
−2: Put a 5/5 black Demon creature token with flying onto the battlefield. You lose 2 life.
−8: You get an emblem with "1Black, Sacrifice a creature: You gain X life and draw X cards, where X is the sacrificed creature's power.") *Already cast once*

Battlefield:

(UnTapped) Swamp x5
(Tapped) Swamp x6

(S) Magus of the Coffers (, 4/4, 2, T: Add B to your mana pool for each Swamp you control.)

Graveyard: Burnished Hart, Shriekmaw, Raving Dead, Nantuko Shade, Overseer of the Damned, Demon of Wailing Agonies, Skirsdag High Priest, Mind Stone, Pestilence Demon
Exile:
rokapoke: 16

Battlefield:

(U) Island x3 (of 11)
(T) Island x8

(T) Overflowing Chalice (3 counters = T: Add 3 to your mana pool. Multikicker 2. ~ enters the battlefield with a charge counter on it for each time it was kicked. T: Add 1 to your mana pool for each charge counter on ~.)

(S) Artisan of Kozilek (10/9; Eldrazi; When you cast ~, you may return target creature card from your graveyard to the battlefield. Annihilator 2 (whenever this creature attacks, defending player sacrifices two permanents))

Graveyard: Myriad Landscape, Remote Isle, Steel Hellkite, Mulldrifter, Riptide Survivor, Willbender, Unstable Obelisk, Thran Dynamo, Sphinx of Jwar Isle, Stroke of Genius, Azure Mage, Reef Worm , Stitcher Geralf , Deep-Sea Kraken, Infinite Reflection, Call to Mind, Into the Roil

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
UUD
Swamp
Evernight Shade

Done

Battlefield:

Library: 74

Battlefield:

(UnTapped) Swamp x9
(Tapped) Swamp x3

(U) Magus of the Coffers (, 4/4, 2, T: Add B to your mana pool for each Swamp you control.)
(U) Evernight Shade (, 1/1, {B}: Evernight Shade gets +1/+1 until end of turn. Undying (When this creature dies, if it had no +1/+1 counters on it, return it to the battlefield under its owner's control with a +1/+1 counter on it.) )

Exile:

Battlefield:

(U) Island x3 (of 11)
(T) Island x8

R

rokapoke

Untap, upkeep, draw.
Island.
Use Teferi's first ability, drawing a card and putting the other on the bottom of my library.
Attack Spidey with the Artisan. Assuming no blocks or funny business, that'd be 10 damage and 2 permanents.
Responses so far?

Battlefield:

Library: 74

Battlefield:

(UnTapped) Swamp x9
(Tapped) Swamp x3

(U) Magus of the Coffers (, 4/4, 2, T: Add B to your mana pool for each Swamp you control.)
(U) Evernight Shade (, 1/1, {B}: Evernight Shade gets +1/+1 until end of turn. Undying (When this creature dies, if it had no +1/+1 counters on it, return it to the battlefield under its owner's control with a +1/+1 counter on it.) )

Exile:
Hand: 8
Library: 57

Battlefield:
Teferi, Temporal Archmage (8)

(U) Island x12 (of 12)
(T) Island x0
(U) Zoetic Cavern (T: Add 1 to your mana pool. Morph 2)

(U) Ur-Golem's Eye (T: Add 2 to your mana pool.)
(U) Sol Ring (T: Add 2 to your mana pool.)
(U) Overflowing Chalice (3 counters = T: Add 3 to your mana pool. Multikicker 2. ~ enters the battlefield with a charge counter on it for each time it was kicked. T: Add 1 to your mana pool for each charge counter on ~.)

(T) Artisan of Kozilek (10/9; Eldrazi; When you cast ~, you may return target creature card from your graveyard to the battlefield. Annihilator 2 (whenever this creature attacks, defending player sacrifices two permanents))