Commander 2014 MP Mayhem!

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
EOT Harrow sacrificing a Forest for two more Forests. UUD, Immaculate Magistrate, done.

Spidey: 40
Enemy Commander Combat Dmg Dealt: 0/21
Hand: 5
Library: 88
Command Zone: 3WW Nahiri, the Lithomancer (3; +2: Put a 1/1 white Kor Soldier creature token onto the battlefield. I may attach an Equipment I control to it.; -2: I may put an Equipment card from my hand or graveyard onto the battlefield.; -10: Put a colorless Artifact Equipment token named Stoneforged Blade onto the battlefield. It has indestructible; "Equipped creature has +5/+5 and has double strike" and Equip 0.; ~ can be my Commander)

Battlefield:

(T,U,U,U) Plains x4

(U) Swiftfoot Boots (Equipped creature has hexproof and haste.; Equip 1)

(T) Kemba, Kha Regent (2/4; Hexproof, Haste from Boots; At the beginning of my upkeep, put a 2/2 white Cat creature token onto the battlefield for each Equipment attached to ~) *Equipped w/Boots*

Graveyard:
Exile:
===================================================================
Oversoul: 38
Hand: 7
Library: 85
Command Zone: Freyalise, Llanowar's Fury

Battlefield:
(T,T,T,T) Forest x4

(S) Immaculate Magistrate (2/2; T: put a +1/+1 counter on target creature for each elf I control)

Graveyard: Terramorphic Expanse, Forest, Harrow
Exile:
Mooseman: 40
Library: 89
Command Zone:

Battlefield:

(UUU) Swamp x3

Graveyard:
Exile:
rokapoke: 40
Library: 90
Command Zone: 4UU Teferi, Temporal Archmage

Battlefield:

(UU) Island x2
(U) Myriad Landscape (Enters the battlefield tapped. T: Add 1 to your mana pool. 2, T, Sacrifice ~: Search your library for up to two basic land cards that share a land type, put them onto the battlefield tapped, then shuffle your library.)

Graveyard:
Exile:

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Bulletin: The US government, in an attempt to be smaller, has eliminated all frivolous vowels in all correspondence and releases.
The president will now be known as Obm and the House speaker as Bhnr....

UUD
yes another swamp.
Swamp
Done

Command Zone: 3WW Nahiri, the Lithomancer (3; +2: Put a 1/1 white Kor Soldier creature token onto the battlefield. I may attach an Equipment I control to it.; -2: I may put an Equipment card from my hand or graveyard onto the battlefield.; -10: Put a colorless Artifact Equipment token named Stoneforged Blade onto the battlefield. It has indestructible; "Equipped creature has +5/+5 and has double strike" and Equip 0.; ~ can be my Commander)

Battlefield:

(T,U,U,U) Plains x4

(T) Kemba, Kha Regent (2/4; Hexproof, Haste from Boots; At the beginning of my upkeep, put a 2/2 white Cat creature token onto the battlefield for each Equipment attached to ~) *Equipped w/Boots*

Graveyard:
Exile:

Battlefield:
(T,T,T,T) Forest x4

(S) Immaculate Magistrate (2/2; T: put a +1/+1 counter on target creature for each elf I control)

Exile:
Command Zone:

Battlefield:

(UUUU) Swamp x4

Graveyard:
Exile:
Library: 90

Battlefield:

(UU) Island x2
(U) Myriad Landscape (Enters the battlefield tapped. T: Add 1 to your mana pool. 2, T, Sacrifice ~: Search your library for up to two basic land cards that share a land type, put them onto the battlefield tapped, then shuffle your library.)

Graveyard:
Exile:

R

rokapoke

Bulletin: The US government, in an attempt to be smaller, has eliminated all frivolous vowels in all correspondence and releases.
The president will now be known as Obm and the House speaker as Bhnr....
The Republican legislature, in an uproar regarding the oversight in the Wht Hs press release, points out that "O" is still considered a vowel in a strongly worded rebuttal to Prsdnt bm.

EOT, use the Myriad Landscape to find two Islands.

Untap, upkeep, draw.
Island.
Ur-Golem's Eye.
Morph creature.
Done.

Battlefield:

(T,U,U,U) Plains x4

Graveyard:
Exile:

Battlefield:
(T,T,T,T) Forest x4

Exile:
Command Zone:

Battlefield:

(UUUU) Swamp x4

Graveyard:
Exile:
Library: 87

Battlefield:

(TTTTT) Island x5

(T) Ur-Golem's Eye (T: Add 2 to your mana pool.)

(S) Morph Creature (2/2)

Graveyard: Myriad Landscape
Exile:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Untap, upkeep - get a Cat creature token, draw.

Gift of Estates, getting 3 Plains
Plains

Done

Library: 84

Battlefield:

(T,T,U,U,U) Plains x5

(U) Kemba, Kha Regent (2/4; Hexproof, Haste from Boots; At the beginning of my upkeep, put a 2/2 white Cat creature token onto the battlefield for each Equipment attached to ~) *Equipped w/Boots*
(S) Cat creature token (2/2)

Graveyard: Gift of Estates
Exile:

Battlefield:
(T,T,T,T) Forest x4

Exile:
Command Zone:

Battlefield:

(UUUU) Swamp x4

Graveyard:
Exile:

Battlefield:

(TTTTT) Island x5

(S) Morph Creature (2/2)

Exile:

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
UUD, Forest, Drove of Elves, done.

Battlefield:

(T,T,U,U,U) Plains x5

(U) Kemba, Kha Regent (2/4; Hexproof, Haste from Boots; At the beginning of my upkeep, put a 2/2 white Cat creature token onto the battlefield for each Equipment attached to ~) *Equipped w/Boots*

Exile:

Battlefield:
(T,T,T,T,U) Forest x5

(U) Immaculate Magistrate (2/2; T: put a +1/+1 counter on target creature for each elf I control)
(S) Drove of Elves (2/2; Hexproof, power and toughness equal to the number of green permanents I control)

Exile:
Command Zone:

Battlefield:

(UUUU) Swamp x4

Graveyard:
Exile:

Battlefield:

(TTTTT) Island x5

(S) Morph Creature (2/2)

Exile:

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Wht Hs press release, points out that "O" is not frivolous and necessary for understanding and non-ambiguity.

UUD
Swamp (Surprised?)
Burnished Hart
Done

Battlefield:

(T,T,U,U,U) Plains x5

Exile:

Battlefield:
(T,T,T,T,U) Forest x5

(U) Immaculate Magistrate (2/2; T: put a +1/+1 counter on target creature for each elf I control)
(S) Drove of Elves (2/2; Hexproof, power and toughness equal to the number of green permanents I control)

Exile:
Hand: 6
Command Zone:

Battlefield:

(UUTTT) Swamp x5

(S) Burnished Hart (Artifact Elk, 2/2, {3}, Sacrifice Burnished Hart: Search your library for up to two basic land cards, put them onto the battlefield tapped, then shuffle your library.)

Graveyard:
Exile:

Battlefield:

(TTTTT) Island x5

(S) Morph Creature (2/2)

Exile:

R

rokapoke

I've noticed that Spdrmn is trying to take the high road and neglect the ribbing we are giving him.

UUD
Island.
Sol Ring, cast using mana from the Ur-Golem's Eye.
Morph Creature #2 (updated previous to be Morph Creature #1) using the other mana from the Eye and 2 from the Sol Ring.
Done.

Since all of my basic lands are the same (Islands, obviously), I'm going to change the way I show them. I'm sick of changing U to T and vice versa, so I'm going to show a count of untapped Islands and a count of tapped Islands.

Battlefield:

(T,T,U,U,U) Plains x5

Exile:

Battlefield:
(T,T,T,T,U) Forest x5

Exile:
Command Zone:

Battlefield:

(UUTTT) Swamp x5

(S) Burnished Hart (Artifact Elk, 2/2, {3}, Sacrifice Burnished Hart: Search your library for up to two basic land cards, put them onto the battlefield tapped, then shuffle your library.)

Graveyard:
Exile:
Hand: 3
Library: 86

Battlefield:

(U) Island x6
(T) Island x0

(T) Sol Ring (T: Add 2 to your mana pool.)

(U) Morph Creature #1 (2/2)
(S) Morph Creature #2 (2/2)

Exile:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
I've noticed that Spdrmn is trying to take the high road and neglect the ribbing we are giving him.

dnt knw wht yr tlkng bt

Since all of my basic lands are the same (Islands, obviously), I'm going to change the way I show them. I'm sick of changing U to T and vice versa, so I'm going to show a count of untapped Islands and a count of tapped Islands.
Heresy! :D

Untap, upkeep - get a Cat creature token, Draw

Plains
Argentum Armor

Done

Library: 83

Battlefield:

(T,T,T,T,T,T) Plains x6

(U) Argentum Armor (Equipped creature gets +6/+6.; Whenever equipped creature attacks, destroy target permanent.; Equip 6)

(U) Cat creature token (2/2)

Exile:

Battlefield:
(T,T,T,T,U) Forest x5

Exile:
Command Zone:

Battlefield:

(UUTTT) Swamp x5

Graveyard:
Exile:

Battlefield:

(U) Island x6
(T) Island x0

Exile:

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
EOT tap Immaculate Magistrate to put counters on itself. UUD, Imperious Perfect, done.

Battlefield:

(T,T,T,T,T,T) Plains x6

(U) Argentum Armor (Equipped creature gets +6/+6.; Whenever equipped creature attacks, destroy target permanent.; Equip 6)

Exile:

Battlefield:
(T,T,T,U,U) Forest x5

(U) Immaculate Magistrate (5/5; T: put a +1/+1 counter on target creature for each elf I control) (2 +1/+1 counters)
(U) Drove of Elves (4/4; Hexproof, power and toughness equal to the number of green permanents I control)
(S) Imperious Perfect (2/2; Other elves I control get +1/+1. G,T: Put a 1/1 green elf warrior token onto the battlefield)

Exile:
Command Zone:

Battlefield:

(UUTTT) Swamp x5

Graveyard:
Exile:

Battlefield:

(U) Island x6
(T) Island x0

Exile:

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
UUD
Another swamp, who would have thought....
Done

Battlefield:

(T,T,T,T,T,T) Plains x6

Exile:

Battlefield:
(T,T,T,U,U) Forest x5

(U) Immaculate Magistrate (5/5; T: put a +1/+1 counter on target creature for each elf I control) (2 +1/+1 counters)
(U) Drove of Elves (4/4; Hexproof, power and toughness equal to the number of green permanents I control)
(S) Imperious Perfect (2/2; Other elves I control get +1/+1. G,T: Put a 1/1 green elf warrior token onto the battlefield)

Exile:
Command Zone:

Battlefield:

(UUUUUU) Swamp x6

(U) Burnished Hart (Artifact Elk, 2/2, {3}, Sacrifice Burnished Hart: Search your library for up to two basic land cards, put them onto the battlefield tapped, then shuffle your library.)

Graveyard:
Exile:

Battlefield:

(U) Island x6
(T) Island x0

Exile:

R

rokapoke

EOT, cycle Remote Isle.

Untap, upkeep, draw.
Steel Hellkite.
Done.

Battlefield:

(T,T,T,T,T,T) Plains x6

Exile:

Battlefield:
(T,T,T,U,U) Forest x5

Exile:
Command Zone:

Battlefield:

(UUUUUU) Swamp x6

(U) Burnished Hart (Artifact Elk, 2/2, {3}, Sacrifice Burnished Hart: Search your library for up to two basic land cards, put them onto the battlefield tapped, then shuffle your library.)

Graveyard:
Exile:

Battlefield:

(U) Island x4
(T) Island x2

(U) Morph Creature #2 (2/2)
(S) Steel Hellkite (5/5; Artifact Dragon; Flying. 2: ~ gets +1/+0 until end of turn. X: Destroy each nonland permanent with converted mana cost X whose controller was dealt combat damage by ~ this turn. Activate this ability only once each turn.)

Graveyard: Myriad Landscape, Remote Isle
Exile:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Untap, upkeep - get a Cat creature token, draw.

Attack Mooseman with a Cat creature token
Responses/blocks/take it?

Library: 82

Battlefield:

(U,U,U,U,U,U) Plains x6

(T) Cat creature token (2/2)

Exile:

Battlefield:
(T,T,T,U,U) Forest x5

Exile:
Command Zone:

Battlefield:

(UUUUUU) Swamp x6

Graveyard:
Exile:

Battlefield:

(U) Island x4
(T) Island x2

(S) Steel Hellkite (5/5; Artifact Dragon; Flying. 2: ~ gets +1/+0 until end of turn. X: Destroy each nonland permanent with converted mana cost X whose controller was dealt combat damage by ~ this turn. Activate this ability only once each turn.)

Exile:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
That's 2

Plains

Done

Battlefield:

(U,U,U,U,U,U,U) Plains x7

Exile:

Battlefield:
(T,T,T,U,U) Forest x5

Exile:
Mooseman: 38
Command Zone:

Battlefield:

(UUUUUU) Swamp x6

Graveyard:
Exile:

Battlefield:

(U) Island x4
(T) Island x2

Exile:

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
Done.

Battlefield:

(U,U,U,U,U,U,U) Plains x7

Exile:

Battlefield:
(T,T,T,T,U) Forest x5

(U) Imperious Perfect (5/5; Other elves I control get +1/+1. G,T: Put a 1/1 green elf warrior token onto the battlefield) (3 +1/+1 counters)

Graveyard: Terramorphic Expanse, Forest, Harrow, Whirlwind
Exile:
Mooseman: 38
Command Zone:

Battlefield:

(UUUUUU) Swamp x6

Graveyard:
Exile:

Battlefield:

(U) Island x4
(T) Island x2

Graveyard: Myriad Landscape, Remote Isle, Steel Hellkite
Exile:

R

rokapoke

Edit: Tried to skip Mooseman's turn. It was an honest mistake. I got so caught up in being targeted...