All righty, so Ob, token, and Priest die while I gain 15

EDIT: And Mooseman takes 2 from Khemba

Equip the Boots to Khemba
Done - Pestilence Demons returns to the battlefield

Spidey: 81
Enemy Commander Combat Dmg Dealt: 0/21
Hand: 6
Library: 73
Command Zone: 3WW Nahiri, the Lithomancer (3; +2: Put a 1/1 white Kor Soldier creature token onto the battlefield. I may attach an Equipment I control to it.; -2: I may put an Equipment card from my hand or graveyard onto the battlefield.; -10: Put a colorless Artifact Equipment token named Stoneforged Blade onto the battlefield. It has indestructible; "Equipped creature has +5/+5 and has double strike" and Equip 0.; ~ can be my Commander)

Battlefield:

(T,T,T,T,U,U,U,U,U) Plains x9

(U) Strata Scythe (Imprint-When ~ ETB, search my library for a land card, exile it, then shuffle my library.; Equipped creature gets +1/+1 for each land on the battlefield with the same name as the exiled card.; Equip 3)
(U) Loxodon Warhammer (Equipped creature gets +3/+0 and has lifelink and trample.; Equip 3)
(U) Swiftfoot Boots (Equipped creature has hexproof and haste; Equip 1)

(U) Elephant (15/12; Lifelink; Trample from Scythe and Warhammer) *Equipped w/Scythe and Warhammer*
(U) Elephant (3/3)
(U) Sun Titan (6/6; When ~ ETB or attacks, I may return target permanent card with converted mana cost 3 or less from my graveyard to the battlefield)
(U) Kemba, Kha Regent (2/4; Hexproof; Haste from Boots; At the beginning of my upkeep, put a 2/2 white Cat creature token onto the battlefield for each Equipment attached to ~) *Equipped w/Boots*
(S) Flickerwisp (3/1; Flying; When ~ ETB, exile another target permanent. Return that card to the battlefield under its owner's control at the beginning of the next end step)

Graveyard: Gift of Estates, Argentum Armor, Jazal Goldmane
Exile: Plains from Scythe
===================================================================
Mooseman: 37
Hand: 1
Library: 79
Command Zone: 3BB Ob Nixilis of the Black Oath ( 3,
+2: Each opponent loses 1 life. You gain life equal to the life lost this way.
−2: Put a 5/5 black Demon creature token with flying onto the battlefield. You lose 2 life.
−8: You get an emblem with "1Black, Sacrifice a creature: You gain X life and draw X cards, where X is the sacrificed creature's power.") *Already cast once*

Battlefield:

(UnTapped) Swamp x5
(Tapped) Swamp x6
(T) Worn Powerstone (ETB tapped. T:2)
(U) Mind Stone (T: Add one colorless mana to your mana pool. Play this ability as a mana source. 1, tap, Sacrifice Mind Stone: Draw a card. )

(S) Pestilence Demon (Demon, 7/6, Flying {B}: Pestilence Demon deals 1 damage to each creature and each player. )

Graveyard: Burnished Hart, Shriekmaw, Raving Dead, Nantuko Shade, Overseer of the Damned, Demon of Wailing Agonies, Skirsdag High Priest
Exile:
rokapoke: 39
Hand: 7
Library: 64
Command Zone: 4UU Teferi, Temporal Archmage (5)
{+1: Look at the top two cards of your library. Put one of them into your hand and the other on the bottom of your library.}
{-1: Untap up to four target permanents.}
{-10: You get an emblem with "You may activate loyalty abilities of Planeswalkers you control on any player's turn any time you could cast an instant."}

Battlefield:

(U) Island x8 (of 9)
(T) Island x1
(T) Zoetic Cavern (T: Add 1 to your mana pool. Morph 2)

(U) Ur-Golem's Eye (T: Add 2 to your mana pool.)
(U) Sol Ring (T: Add 2 to your mana pool.)
(T) Overflowing Chalice (3 counters = T: Add 3 to your mana pool. Multikicker 2. ~ enters the battlefield with a charge counter on it for each time it was kicked. T: Add 1 to your mana pool for each charge counter on ~.)

(U) Sapphire Medallion (Blue spells you cast cost 1 less to cast.)

Infinite Reflection (Enchant creature; When ~ enters the battlefield attached to a creature, each other nontoken creature you control becomes a copy of that creature. Nontoken creatures you control enter the battlefield as a copy of enchanted creature.)

(T) Azure Mage (6/6 unblockable (2/1); Human Wizard; 3U: Draw a card.)
(T) Reef Worm (6/6 unblockable (0/1); Worm; When ~ dies, put a 3/3 blue Fish creature token onto the battlefield with "When this creature dies, put a 6/6 blue Whale creature token onto the battlefield with ‘When this creature dies, put a 9/9 blue Kraken creature token onto the battlefield.'")
(T) Elephant (6/6 unblockable (3/3))
(U) Stitcher Geralf (6/6 unblockable (3/4); Legendary Human Wizard; 2U, T: Each player puts the top three cards of his or her library into his or her graveyard. Exile up to two creature cards put into graveyards this way. Put an X/X blue Zombie creature token onto the battlefield, where X is the total power of the cards exiled this way.)
(T) Deep-Sea Kraken (6/6; Kraken; ~ is unblockable. Suspend 9 - 2U. Whenever an opponent plays a spell, if ~ is suspended, remove a time counter from it.) ** Infinitely Reflected **

Graveyard: Myriad Landscape, Remote Isle, Steel Hellkite, Mulldrifter, Riptide Survivor, Willbender, Unstable Obelisk, Thran Dynamo, Sphinx of Jwar Isle
Exile:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Ha, you're right, he takes 2. I had that in mind when I was typing that but was also considering the trample damage from the Elephant and initially thought it carried over from Ob to Mooseman, but realized it just went to Ob. After that, I forgot about Khemba's damage.

So post edited to show Khemba's damage.

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Maybe it's just me but why didn't any of Spidey's creatures tap to attack?
UUD
Tsap powerstone and mindstone, sac mindstone draw a card
Done

Spidey: 81
Command Zone: 3WW Nahiri, the Lithomancer (3; +2: Put a 1/1 white Kor Soldier creature token onto the battlefield. I may attach an Equipment I control to it.; -2: I may put an Equipment card from my hand or graveyard onto the battlefield.; -10: Put a colorless Artifact Equipment token named Stoneforged Blade onto the battlefield. It has indestructible; "Equipped creature has +5/+5 and has double strike" and Equip 0.; ~ can be my Commander)

Battlefield:

(U) Strata Scythe (Imprint-When ~ ETB, search my library for a land card, exile it, then shuffle my library.; Equipped creature gets +1/+1 for each land on the battlefield with the same name as the exiled card.; Equip 3)
(U) Loxodon Warhammer (Equipped creature gets +3/+0 and has lifelink and trample.; Equip 3)

(U) Elephant (15/12; Lifelink; Trample from Scythe and Warhammer) *Equipped w/Scythe and Warhammer*
(U) Elephant (3/3)
(U) Sun Titan (6/6; When ~ ETB or attacks, I may return target permanent card with converted mana cost 3 or less from my graveyard to the battlefield)
(U) Kemba, Kha Regent (2/4; Hexproof; Haste from Boots; At the beginning of my upkeep, put a 2/2 white Cat creature token onto the battlefield for each Equipment attached to ~) *Equipped w/Boots*
(S) Flickerwisp (3/1; Flying; When ~ ETB, exile another target permanent. Return that card to the battlefield under its owner's control at the beginning of the next end step)

Hand: 3
Library: 76
−2: Put a 5/5 black Demon creature token with flying onto the battlefield. You lose 2 life.
−8: You get an emblem with "1Black, Sacrifice a creature: You gain X life and draw X cards, where X is the sacrificed creature's power.") *Already cast once*

Battlefield:

(UnTapped) Swamp x11
(Tapped) Swamp x
(U) (T: Add one colorless mana to your mana pool. Play this ability as a mana source. 1, tap, Sacrifice Mind Stone: Draw a card. )

(U) Pestilence Demon (Demon, 7/6, Flying {B}: Pestilence Demon deals 1 damage to each creature and each player. )

Graveyard: Burnished Hart, Shriekmaw, Raving Dead, Nantuko Shade, Overseer of the Damned, Demon of Wailing Agonies, Skirsdag High Priest, Mind Stone
Exile:
{+1: Look at the top two cards of your library. Put one of them into your hand and the other on the bottom of your library.}
{-10: You get an emblem with "You may activate loyalty abilities of Planeswalkers you control on any player's turn any time you could cast an instant."}

Battlefield:

(U) Island x8 (of 9)
(T) Island x1
(T) Zoetic Cavern (T: Add 1 to your mana pool. Morph 2)

(T) Overflowing Chalice (3 counters = T: Add 3 to your mana pool. Multikicker 2. ~ enters the battlefield with a charge counter on it for each time it was kicked. T: Add 1 to your mana pool for each charge counter on ~.)

Infinite Reflection (Enchant creature; When ~ enters the battlefield attached to a creature, each other nontoken creature you control becomes a copy of that creature. Nontoken creatures you control enter the battlefield as a copy of enchanted creature.)

(T) Reef Worm (6/6 unblockable (0/1); Worm; When ~ dies, put a 3/3 blue Fish creature token onto the battlefield with "When this creature dies, put a 6/6 blue Whale creature token onto the battlefield with ‘When this creature dies, put a 9/9 blue Kraken creature token onto the battlefield.'")
(U) Stitcher Geralf (6/6 unblockable (3/4); Legendary Human Wizard; 2U, T: Each player puts the top three cards of his or her library into his or her graveyard. Exile up to two creature cards put into graveyards this way. Put an X/X blue Zombie creature token onto the battlefield, where X is the total power of the cards exiled this way.)
(T) Deep-Sea Kraken (6/6; Kraken; ~ is unblockable. Suspend 9 - 2U. Whenever an opponent plays a spell, if ~ is suspended, remove a time counter from it.) ** Infinitely Reflected **

Graveyard: Myriad Landscape, Remote Isle, Steel Hellkite, Mulldrifter, Riptide Survivor, Willbender, Unstable Obelisk, Thran Dynamo, Sphinx of Jwar Isle
Exile:

R

rokapoke

UUD
Island.
Attack Spidey with 5 unblockable critters.
Responses?

Spidey: 81 (51?)

Battlefield:

(T) Elephant (15/12; Lifelink; Trample from Scythe and Warhammer) *Equipped w/Scythe and Warhammer*
(U) Elephant (3/3)
(T) Sun Titan (6/6; When ~ ETB or attacks, I may return target permanent card with converted mana cost 3 or less from my graveyard to the battlefield)
(T) Kemba, Kha Regent (2/4; Hexproof; Haste from Boots; At the beginning of my upkeep, put a 2/2 white Cat creature token onto the battlefield for each Equipment attached to ~) *Equipped w/Boots*

Battlefield:

(UnTapped) Swamp x11
(Tapped) Swamp x

(U) Pestilence Demon (Demon, 7/6, Flying {B}: Pestilence Demon deals 1 damage to each creature and each player. )

Graveyard: Burnished Hart, Shriekmaw, Raving Dead, Nantuko Shade, Overseer of the Damned, Demon of Wailing Agonies, Skirsdag High Priest, Mind Stone
Exile:

Battlefield:

(U) Island x10 (of 10)
(T) Island x0
(U) Zoetic Cavern (T: Add 1 to your mana pool. Morph 2)

(U) Overflowing Chalice (3 counters = T: Add 3 to your mana pool. Multikicker 2. ~ enters the battlefield with a charge counter on it for each time it was kicked. T: Add 1 to your mana pool for each charge counter on ~.)

(T) Stitcher Geralf (6/6 unblockable (3/4); Legendary Human Wizard; 2U, T: Each player puts the top three cards of his or her library into his or her graveyard. Exile up to two creature cards put into graveyards this way. Put an X/X blue Zombie creature token onto the battlefield, where X is the total power of the cards exiled this way.)

Exile:

R

rokapoke

I just realized my Elephant token is just an Elephant token (having reread my Infinite Reflection), and so I would not have attacked Spidey with him. It didn't affect anything else, though.

So that's 24 damage to you, Spidey.
I will cast my Commander and use his first ability (taking one of the cards into my hand and moving the other to the bottom of the library).
Discard Stroke of Genius.
Done.

Spidey: 57

Battlefield:

(T) Elephant (15/12; Lifelink; Trample from Scythe and Warhammer) *Equipped w/Scythe and Warhammer*
(U) Elephant (3/3)
(T) Sun Titan (6/6; When ~ ETB or attacks, I may return target permanent card with converted mana cost 3 or less from my graveyard to the battlefield)
(T) Kemba, Kha Regent (2/4; Hexproof; Haste from Boots; At the beginning of my upkeep, put a 2/2 white Cat creature token onto the battlefield for each Equipment attached to ~) *Equipped w/Boots*

Battlefield:

(UnTapped) Swamp x11
(Tapped) Swamp x

Exile:
Library: 62

Battlefield:

Teferi, Temporal Archmage (6)

(U) Island x8 (of 10)
(T) Island x2

(U) Elephant (3/3)
(T) Stitcher Geralf (6/6 unblockable (3/4); Legendary Human Wizard; 2U, T: Each player puts the top three cards of his or her library into his or her graveyard. Exile up to two creature cards put into graveyards this way. Put an X/X blue Zombie creature token onto the battlefield, where X is the total power of the cards exiled this way.)

Graveyard: Myriad Landscape, Remote Isle, Steel Hellkite, Mulldrifter, Riptide Survivor, Willbender, Unstable Obelisk, Thran Dynamo, Sphinx of Jwar Isle, Stroke of Genius
Exile:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Untap, upkeep - create a Cat token from Khemba, Draw

Plains
Attack rokapoke with the equipped Elephant
Attack Teferi with Khemba, Titan, and Flickerwisp
Responses/blocks/take it?

Spidey: 57
Library: 72

Battlefield:

(U,U,U,U,U,U,U,U,U) Plains x10

(T) Elephant (16/13; Lifelink; Trample from Scythe and Warhammer) *Equipped w/Scythe and Warhammer*
(U) Elephant (3/3)
(T) Flickerwisp (3/1; Flying; When ~ ETB, exile another target permanent. Return that card to the battlefield under its owner's control at the beginning of the next end step)
(S) Cat creature token (2/2)

Battlefield:

(UnTapped) Swamp x11
(Tapped) Swamp x

Exile:
Library: 62

Battlefield:

Teferi, Temporal Archmage (6)

(U) Island x8 (of 10)
(T) Island x2

(U) Elephant (3/3)

Graveyard: Myriad Landscape, Remote Isle, Steel Hellkite, Mulldrifter, Riptide Survivor, Willbender, Unstable Obelisk, Thran Dynamo, Sphinx of Jwar Isle, Stroke of Genius
Exile:

R

rokapoke

Oh, well, if you're attacking *me*, then I will have to pay 4UU to overload my Cyclonic Rift (1U instant - Return target nonland permanent you don't control to its owner's hand. Overload 6U (apply to all targets)).

Responses?

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Doh! I even looked it up before I cast it, to make sure I could and that it targeted even when overloaded, and I still missed it.

Could I take it back since I wouldn't have cast it with the non-targeting?