Coldsnap Previews

D

DarthFerret

That is the pre-release art. The non promo version has the dinosaur looking off to the left. I was right though. It was definately a good pull for my 2HG games. It handily won one match, almost by itself.

D

DarthFerret

I did not pull this card either, however, for some reason, does not completely break my heart over that. Never even heard a whisper of him at the pre-release.

G

Gizmo

I had him, but never had enough black in my deck to warrant using him.

R

Reverend Love

This card is another example of a top down design. He was designed from the top down to see play in limited when someone drafted light on removal. Then after the tournament be placed directly into the trade binder. Secure in his position, knowing full well he isn't going anywhere...ever. <-- Sarcasm

~not a fan of Coldsnap

O

orgg

At the time it came out, very few people played it. However, many top-level players played it, including Mark Justice and Ollie Rade.

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
What about playing four each of Urza's Bauble and Mishra's Bauble? It will be like the Fluctuator all over again...

L

Lythand

A friend of mine got beat down by it. Some guy was playing blue enchantments that steal your land. Kept taking his land and eventually let the fat lady out to seal his doom.