Clinton, not winning the DNC nomination

Killer Joe

WASHINGTON - Barack Obama assailed as "slice and dice" politics Geraldine Ferraro's assertion that he wouldn't be where he is in the presidential race if he weren't black.

Ferraro countered Wednesday that her remarks were not racist and had been taken out of context.

The back-and-forth between the two Democrat trailblazers — Obama, seeking to be the nation's first black president, and Ferraro, who was the first woman on major party presidential ticket — continued for a second day as they made appearances on network and cable morning news programs.

When are people going to learn you are NOT allowed to say anything about being black. Jeezsh!

E

EricBess

Ferraro...I would say something about kettles and pots, but I don't want to be accused of being racist...

Personally, I lean towards Republican. I'm not convinced McCain is the best man for the job, but... However, even I am concerned that the democrat's behavior is so self-destructive right now. I'm not sure how they ever plan to pull together and stand behind a single candidate without coming across as phony as a 3-dollar bill...

Killer Joe

EricBess said:
Ferraro...I would say something about kettles and pots, but I don't want to be accused of being racist...

Personally, I lean towards Republican. I'm not convinced McCain is the best man for the job, but... However, even I am concerned that the democrat's behavior is so self-destructive right now. I'm not sure how they ever plan to pull together and stand behind a single candidate without coming across as phony as a 3-dollar bill...
I don't want to agree with that but you're right. I mean, correct. :rolleyes:

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Good God, why can't Republicans get behind McCain? Isn't he extreme right-wing enough? I'm surprised that Milt or Mike "Norris" Huckabee didn't fund a "POWs for Truth" to bring him down..... The GOP sure seems to hate this guy....

The Democrats are killing themselves..... They will not take the white house away from the Republicans......

Killer Joe

Mooseman said:
The Democrats are killing themselves..... They will not take the white house away from the Republicans......
Certainly not at this rate. I'm telling you; old ladies over 50 that wanted Hillary for Prez are going to elect McCain as President. I'll take McCain any day over Barack-Star.

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
So what's the news on the Democratic primaries? When is the next big state to cast their votes? Who's in the lead?

E

EricBess

There is another big state coming up next week. Thanks to recent events, Clinton is shown stronger in polls there, but I don't remember which state. I think Pensylvania, but don't quote me on that.

Killer Joe

Michigan said NO to a re-vote, same for Florida. Even if she WINS Pennsylvania she's done. Obama is slipping, too. The polls matching him against McCain are widening by 8 - 12% as of March 17th.

D

DarthFerret

Hey, what about the importance of Puerto Rico and the Phillipines (and Guam I think)

Killer Joe

Gov. Richardson knows how to bite the hand that fed him. Even this morning on "Morning Joe" (MSNBC) he still proclaims to be a strong Clinton supporter, hmmph, he's got a funny way of showing it. :confused:

Killer Joe

Okay, she really GAFFED on this one; she siad the other day at rally that when she went to Bosnia she was met with sniper fire and had to run to the building from the plane with her head ducked. OMSNBC showed the video tape and there was no sniper fire and her head wasn't ducked down, she's just that short.

*shrugs* I'm still voting for her. :cool:

Killer Joe

Clinton was pressed by reporters today about her view on the Rev. Wright thing and so she responded. Guess who's crying "foul"? She ain't gonna win so why does the Barack-Star camp care anyway? :confused:

Killer Joe

She won by 10%? With Obama outspending her and taking the "High Road" he was a sure winner by 20 points or more. What happened? :confused:

D

DarthFerret

Rush Limbaugh's Operation Chaos happened. If this continues, McCain will be the next pres for sure!

Killer Joe

Man, I'm a Clinton supporter and I have NO IDEA whay she's still in,....really. A 10 point victory in Indiana would've been nice but a 2 point victory just means that on any other day she could've lost. As for NC, she was never gonna win that one. :(

Obama will most certainly get the dem nomination which means McCain will automatically become our next President. Good thing I like McCain. :rolleyes:

D

DarthFerret

Mooseman said:
Rush Limbaugh is a drug addict and criminal by his own definition.....
Who cares what he says......

Not that I am saying that you are inccorect about any of that, however, there are a lot of people that seem to care about what he says. He does have quite a following. I admit that I do listen to him, however, I do it purely for entertainment value. He is quite funny (if you take it in that context only). Same thing goes for Hannity. I rank them up there with Bill Mahr (even though Mr. Mahr has gotten to be really wierd as of late).

Regardless of what you think of Limbaugh, or what you think of his content, I bet that Clinton's numbers have actually been affected (although not greatly) by his "operation chaos".

Killer Joe

Just yesterday Rush announced that operation Chaos has met it's objectives. However, he thinks that Obama is now the weaker candidate.