Clinton, not winning the DNC nomination

Killer Joe

It's weird and I can't explain it but I don't think Obama, Clinton or Edwards will win the DNC nomination. I'm thinking Ron Paul for GOP might actually win HIS party's nomination though. :confused: Weird vibes. And "NO" I don't watch Fox News.

We'll know soon enough I'm sure.

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
I bet $10 against a Chicken Hawk Ultra-Right Wing Republican that Clinton would not win the nomination..... I just think Someone will come out of left field and take the whole thing...... Don't know who..... Maybe KJ will.....

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
All I know is that if Clinton wins the presidency, I'm swimming across Erie to Canada. The same pretty much goes for Giuliani, too.

Ransac, cpa trash man

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
The Liberals I knew said that about Bush, indeed. Most of my friends did. Thing is, they lived in Georgia. It's a bit of a drive/walk. I live in Cleveland now, right on the lake.

That's the REAL reason why I moved here.

Ransac, cpa trash man

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
Ransac said:
The Liberals I knew said that about Bush, indeed. Most of my friends did. Thing is, they lived in Georgia. It's a bit of a drive/walk. I live in Cleveland now, right on the lake.

That's the REAL reason why I moved here.
The Canadians will be posting guards to deport you as soon as you arrive. :p

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
I'll disguise myself like a new mascot for Kraft dinner. I'll be fine.

Ransac, cpa trash man

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Oversoul said:
The Canadians will be posting guards to deport you as soon as you arrive. :p
The Canadians will make him swim back to rid the world of that stench of old cheese....

T

train

I'm just wondering if Ransac would be wearing clothes on the swim there... or back...

As for the DNC - I think it will end up being obama... we're probably at the point where other politicians have to make sure they are seemingly PC...

Killer Joe

Yup, Clinton is way behind in the polls and should just fold now. But I don't think Obama has it locked up though.

I'll eat my words now about Huckabee, I said a couple of months ago that he was NOT a serious contender but he may end up being the RNC's man for Pres. and he'd win against any democrat.

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Huckabee is a joke and just plays to the far right bible thumpers, he couldn't beat Chelsea Clinton...... hahaha

Look for one of the Dems from out of nowhere..... Might even be a late entry who does it right, not like Thompson did.......

Maybe Lou Dobbs will come up with a candidate..... Independents rise and loose your disgust for the 2 party stranglehold.......

Killer Joe

A new poll this week shows Clinton losing to everyone if the primary's or national elections were today. The Republicans are a "Shoe-in" for the presidency in '08.

Maybe Anne Coulter will run for the Republicans to give the Dems a slight lead in the polls. ;)

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
A Shoe-in???? Weren't the Democrats a Shoe-in just a few months ago?

I wonder who is the "shoe-in" come February?

Polls are made to be wrong........ it's not what you are asked, it's how you are asked......

Example:
Answer yes or no to the following question:
Were you caught spanking "it" in the closet?

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Need I remind EVERYONE that this conversation is utterly useless? We ALL know who is going to win the election!!!!!!!!

VOTE RANSAC/MONKEY 2008!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...

...or you will go to hell. :D

Ransac, cpa trash man

Killer Joe

Mooseman said:
A Shoe-in???? Weren't the Democrats a Shoe-in just a few months ago?

I wonder who is the "shoe-in" come February?

Polls are made to be wrong........ it's not what you are asked, it's how you are asked......

Example:
Answer yes or no to the following question:
Were you caught spanking "it" in the closet?
Yes, but I heard all about the polls on FOX News and they don't lie..... :rolleyes:

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Killer Joe said:
Yes, but I heard all about the polls on FOX News and they don't lie..... :rolleyes:
Haven't their polls always predicted that the Reps will win in 2008?
They are anti-Ransac biased.....

Killer Joe

The Republican debate last night was brutal for Romney because Rudy set him up and then Rip-Van-Thompson slapped him down on his flip-flopping.

Meanwhile, Huckabee is looking more and more Presidential than anyone on either side. However, I just can't see Huckabee winning a National election but a Guiliani/McCain ticket would be a shoe-in.

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Killer Joe said:
The Republican debate last night was brutal for Romney because Rudy set him up and then Rip-Van-Thompson slapped him down on his flip-flopping.
Although, he was the only one that seemed to actually answer the yes/no questions with a yes or no.......

No Hilary bashing? Did you watch the debate..... she was the only Democrat mentioned and it was at least 8 times...... When she doesn't get the nod from the Demoracts, the Republican nominee will have spent millions of dollars on the wrong opponent.... Now that is funny......