Clinton, not winning the DNC nomination

Killer Joe

She cried on National TV.

Dennis "I see little green men" Kucinich is starting to look good to me or is it his wife? :p

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Killer Joe said:
48 more primary's to go & she ought to fail in Michigan, New York & Florida. You read it here first!
Really?
Killer Joe said:
Oh yeah, Clinton is all but eliminated from the Prez. race. Her horrible loss last night must've been a tough blow.
We read this here first too, after Iowa......

The 3 states that have votes so far are only 5% of the total pop of the US..... don't read too much into them. Remember that no president has won Iowa in the nomination process, or so I've heard.....

Killer Joe

Kucinich is gone as of today. I'm expecting the Clinton's to drop soon. Edwards looks like he could take the nomination.

On the GOP side McCain looks good for the nod just as soon as Romney drops ( aweek or two). The GOP looks like the 'sure-shot' winner for the White House, imo.

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Killer Joe said:
Kucinich is gone as of today. I'm expecting the Clinton's to drop soon. Edwards looks like he could take the nomination.

On the GOP side McCain looks good for the nod just as soon as Romney drops ( aweek or two). The GOP looks like the 'sure-shot' winner for the White House, imo.
KJ, don't bet on any futures..... or do, and I will go the other way and clean up.
you might be hitting 2 for 5 (Clinton dropping, Edwards winning, McCain winning, Romney dropping, GOP winning presidency), or if Clinton wins you are 0 for 5......

Killer Joe

A McCain/Guilliani ticket will assure the Republicans to keep the White House and THAT,.......well, you read it here first!

The dems race is, I'll admit, is a toss up. Caroline Kennedy's recent endorsement of Obama was kind of weird but it sure puts Obama ahead if only marginally.

I still predict: A Republican White House; A Republican majority House/Senate in the next election.

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Are you predicting what you see as the worst outcome and then be happy when you are not totally correct?

Killer Joe

Was I right or was I right about Clinton? The ship is sinking and her peeps are fleeing like rats. She won't make it to March 4th. let alone April 22nd for the PA primary.

Obama vs. McCain

McCain by a landslide! Limbaugh & Coulter have no choice but to endorse McCain now. :rolleyes:

B

Budget Player Cadet

I have a bad feeling about clinton too. But if could vote, I would go with Obama. If you are questioning the political abilities from a 14-year-old, then keep in mind-I read daily the newspaper, I have read The Truth from Al Franken, and all of Michael Moore's books, plus I watched the debates. That's more than most people do. I vote Obama because he was against the war from the beginning to the end, and that's just wonderful. Clinton didn't even want to pull out the troops! (Or did she say that? I've been in germany for the last year or so, sooo...)

turgy22

Nothing Special
Just out of curiosity, KJ, why are you so vehemently opposed to Clinton? Every time you post a new message, it's about how she's going to drop out or lose any day now. Considering you started the thread three months ago, it seems as though your predictions aren't going so well. Now poll numbers are showing that she's got very strong leads in Ohio and PA, so even if Obama takes Texas, the race is likely to remain very close and actually go undecided until the DNC.

But I'm just wondering what you have against her.

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
He's yanking everyones chain..... He is hoping she wins, but he doesn't want to jinx her by supporting her..... he supported Kerry, Mondale, Perot, Forbes..... er... I mean.... Gore and Al......
He is such a liberal, he watches Ann Coulter because he thinks she's hot..... hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

BTW - Welcome back Turgy... where ya been? It's like old home week here....

turgy22

Nothing Special
Thanks Mooseman. I've been around, checking back in every now and then, but I don't have time to write for the front page or participate in the games forum. And since the games are really the main thing going on around here, I don't post often.

Killer Joe

Mooseman said:
He's yanking everyones chain..... He is hoping she wins, but he doesn't want to jinx her by supporting her..... he supported Kerry, Mondale, Perot, Forbes..... er... I mean.... Gore and Al......
He is such a liberal, he watches Ann Coulter because he thinks she's hot..... hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

BTW - Welcome back Turgy... where ya been? It's like old home week here....
HEY!.........Anne Coulter IS hot, however, turning the sound down when she's on is 'par for course' with me :rolleyes:

Clinton IS the best choice just that no MAN is allowed to write that out loud,...........DANG!!! :D

Killer Joe

I was watching MSNBC this morning (usually a pretty Democratic favorable station)and they were pummeling "Bubba" on how he hit an innocent guy in the face at a rally yesterday in Canton, OH.

Fox News reported that Bill Clinton was merely confronting a heckler....

Has the world gone MAD!?! Is Fox News sticking up for "Bubba"? :confused:

B

Budget Player Cadet

Ooooooookay, that's scary. What happened, did bill sell his soul to fox, or has bush's cousin there gone mad?

Killer Joe said:
I still predict: A Republican White House; A Republican majority House/Senate in the next election.
If that happens, I'm leaving the country. Oh wait, I'm in germany.
If that happens, I'd recommend that every democrat with a brain moves somewhere else! Canada wouldn't be bad, but a quick tip: Start learning german, this is probably going to become the new representer of Democracy in western civilizations! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

B

Budget Player Cadet

Well, I'm not an idiot. I am, however, serious about my last statement. I am seriously politically active. I hate the age barrier on voting.

B

Budget Player Cadet

Good. Now that that's clear, who here believes that bush did a good job (this is a joke column, right?)