Clinton, not winning the DNC nomination

Killer Joe

Okay, I meant not the usual amount of poundage she gets from the Reps.

If I were a republican I'd hope for a Hillary nod because then the Republicans can win. But alas, I'm not. :p

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
I don't think the Reps beat Hilary.... They easily beat Oboma......

Rudy and McCain are the reps only hope..... Huckabee is a huckster, Milt is a twit and Thompson is not that good of an actor.....

R

rokapoke

As a Republican, I can say that the idea of Hilary winning the nomination is both my greatest dream and a horrific nightmare. A dream because if she wins it, that paves the way for a Republican to sneak into office. A nightmare because she might somehow win the election. And nobody really wants that.

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
I would have thought the Reps would rather have Oboma than Clinton win the nod. I mean they couldn't beat her husband or have him thrown out of office, no matter how they tried, so what chance do they have against the one with brains?

Killer Joe

Mooseman said:
I would have thought the Reps would rather have Oboma than Clinton win the nod. I mean they couldn't beat her husband or have him thrown out of office, no matter how they tried, so what chance do they have against the one with brains?
ROFLMFAO! :D

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Rove tells Obama how to beat Clinton

Now why would he do that? Could the Reps want Oboma instead of Clinton as an opponent?

Killer Joe

If you put Obama on the Dem ticket then the other party can claim he's a radical muslim, this equals an easy win for the Reps.

If you put Clinton on the ticket then the other party has to worry about how many folks liked "Bubba" and would like to see him back in the House. A 'two for one' if you will. This won't be easy to beat.

Clinton's practically gone anyway, she'll lose against "BamOprah" :D

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Or "Opromah" :D

Yep, even the Reps know that he can't win in a general election.......
And they definitely fear Hilary-Bubba....
But who are they offering? Not one of those clowns is worth voting for....
But then neither are the Dems running either.....

Lou Dobbs for President...
Jessie "The Bod" for President...
Steve Jobs For President.....
I'd say Bill Gates, but he is to busy being God.......

Killer Joe

So it's true, Iran DID have a WMD program and Bush has been right all this time.

~or~

The Pres. is a war monger.

Killer Joe

Rush Limbaugh said yesterday that America may not be ready to witness a woman president ageing before thier eyes. he may be right.

Killer Joe

Oh yeah, Clinton is all but eliminated from the Prez. race. Her horrible loss last night must've been a tough blow.

I still would like to see a Giuliani/McCain ticket

T

train

I just checked... Post number 11 had it right for the Dems... (I didn't mention the Reps)...

Overall, the white house will be returning to the Dems at the end of Bush's term...

Killer Joe

train said:
I just checked... Post number 11 had it right for the Dems... (I didn't mention the Reps)...

Overall, the white house will be returning to the Dems at the end of Bush's term...
I'm pretty sure the Reps are back in the House but it will be a TOTALLY different kind of Administration, I'm sure of it.

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Huckabee has no chance.... to many non-evangelists would vote against him....
Romney flips flops like a landed fish....
Rudy is dead in the water
Thompson is just to much a shill....
McCain is the only one with a chance

Oboma is not electable IMHO, to young and liberal
Edwards could be the one, but it would depend on his running mate

Didn't I say she wouldn't be the Dems nominee???????

But 2 small states an election doesn't make.....

Wait until Calf, NY, Texas and PA vote......