Chaos Pure and Simple-Invite only

• Thread starter Budget Player Cadet
  • Start date
M

Modus Pwnens

Untap, upkeep, draw.

Attack spidey with the Mongrel. Responses?

M

Modus Pwnens

2 damage, I'm done.

Rokapoke: 28
Hand: 4
Library: 37
In play:

(UUUUUU) Plains x6

Dragon Scales (Enchanted creature gets +1/+2 and attacking doesn't cause it to tap. When a creature with converted mana cost 6 or more comes into play, you may return ~ from your graveyard to play enchanting that creature.)

(U) Soulcatcher (1/1; BIRD SOLDIER; Flying. Whenever a creature with flying is put into a graveyard from play, put a +1/+1 counter on ~.)
(U) Soulcatcher (2/3; BIRD SOLDIER; Vigilance. Flying. Whenever a creature with flying is put into a graveyard from play, put a +1/+1 counter on ~.) * Scaly *

Graveyard: Soulcatcher's Aerie, Suntail Hawk, Dragon Scales, Battle Screech, Plains, Plains, Plains, Plains, Plains, Plains
RFG: Battle Screech, Suntail Hawk
-------------------------------------------------
Spiderman: 21
Hand: 5
Library: 38
In play:

(T) Scrubland
(U) Bayou
(T,U) Savannah x2
(T) Plains
(U) Nantuko Monastery (T: Add 1 to my mana pool. Threshold - GW: ~ becomes a 4/4 green and white creature with first strike ueot. It's still a land)

Graveyard: Treetop Village, Swamp, Recurring Nightmare, Swamp, Forest, Pernicious Deed, Scrubland, Swords to Plowshares, Gaea's Blessing, Vindicate
RFG:
Ransac: 47
Library: 27
In play:

(TT) Tropical Island (T:U/G)
(T) Savannah (T:G/W)
(U) Tundra (T: U/W)
(T) Plains
(T) Mishra's Factory (T: Add 1 to your mana pool. 1: Mishra's Factory becomes a 2/2 Assembly-Worker artifact creature until end of turn. It's still a land. T: Target Assembly-Worker creature gets +1/+1 until end of turn.)

Rhystic Study (Whenever an opponent plays a spell, you may draw a card unless that player pays 1)

(U) Crystalline Sliver (2/2, all slivers have shroud)
(S) Pulmonic Sliver (3/3, All Sliver creatures have flying. All Slivers have "If this permanent would be put into a graveyard, you may put it on top of its owner's library instead.")

Graveyard: Remand, Crystalline Sliver, Gemhide Sliver, Winged Sliver, Rhystic Study, Swords to Plowshares, Wrath of God, Savannah, Tundra, Savannah, Tundra, Tropical Island, Tropical Island, Faerie Conclave, Island, Tundra, Savannah, Island, Essence Sliver, Temple Garden
RFG: Time Spiral
Modus Pwnens: 19
Hand: 7
Library: 38
In play:

(U) Grove of the Burnwillows (T: 1, T: G/R, all opponents gain 1 life)
(U, U) Forest
(U) Mountain
(U) Stomping Ground (T: G/R)

(T) Wild Mongrel (2/2, discard a card: ~ gets +1/+1 and becomes the color of my choice ueot)

Graveyard: Forgotten Ancient, Reverent Silence, Lightning Axe, Healing Leaves, Healing Leaves, Forest, Mountain, Kavu Predator
RFG: Seize the Day, Kavu Predator, Arrogant Wurm
Mooseman: 19
Library: 35
In play:

(UUUUUU) Island x6

(U) Sensei's Divining Top (1: Look at the top three cards of your library, then put them back in any order.
T: Draw a card, then put Sensei's Divining Top on top of its owner's library.)

(U) Willbender (1/2, Morph 1U When Willbender is turned face up, change the target of target spell or ability with a single target.)
(U) Spire Golem (2/4,Affinity for Islands. Flying)
(U) Erayo, Soratami Ascendant(1/1,Flying
Whenever the fourth spell of a turn is played, flip Erayo, Soratami Ascendant.
-----
Erayo's Essence Legendary Enchantment
Whenever an opponent plays a spell for the first time in a turn, counter that spell.)

Graveyard: Willbender, Upheaval, Island, Island, Island, Island, Spire Golem, Shimmering Glasskite, Scalpelexis
RFG:

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Ransac said:
Untap, Upkeep, Draw, Plains, Pulmonic Sliver. Done.
Whoa..... Sorry I wasn't online between 7pm and 8am EST.......

I'll FOW the Sliver, discarding Dew Drop Spy.....
Responses?

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Um.... huh? You've already countered it. AND if you're trying to deck me, you DO realize that the Study is "MAY," right?

Ransac, cpa trash man

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Actually, I did get 4 spells played in one turn..... that trigger goes on the stack.

Ransac: you can draw as you wish.

Erayo flips....
When Venser CIP, I'll return the Pack to my hand....
FOW counters the sliver
I am done during Ransac's turn.....

You can now return to your regularly scheduled turns.......

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Whoa, whoa, whoa!!! Back up for a sec.

The flip is stacked? Meaning I can respond before the flip?

Ransac, cpa trash man