Chaos Pure and Simple-Invite only

• Thread starter Budget Player Cadet
  • Start date
B

Budget Player Cadet

Invite only. Here is the chaos thing most players on this site got messages about.
Who's up for a game?

Spidey Is in

Rakarth is in

KJ doesn't play the forums, he's out

Mooseman is in

Rokapoke is in

Game set forwards to Monday, any problems, message me.

B

Budget Player Cadet

Good.

Ransac is in.

Spiderman is in.

Rokapoke is in.

Rakarth is in.

Mooseman is in.

Modus is in.

Game starts on monday.

M

Modus Pwnens

Oh, I thought that invitation was for the vintage duel. I'm in anyway ;)

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
The invite I got said no Vintage decks. So I can cross that off. Is it then 1.5? Extended?

Ransac, cpa trash man

R

rokapoke

All I can say about the format of the deck that I intend to play is that it's not Type II. I don't know jack about formats...

M

Modus Pwnens

Ransac, i got this errata message: "I take that back, type 1 decks are good. I'll be disadvatadged, but i can live with that."

So basically take what you want, it's all for good fun anyway. I'll pick my extended fundeck :)

B

Budget Player Cadet

Okay, just a sec, people. First of all, can anyone explain to me how to do this on excel? My mom's gonna flip if she sees my deck lying around on the table for weeks on end.

Oh, and quick thing-if anyone's not gonna be around for their turn, please let the rest of us know (so that somebody doesn't check every ten seconds to see if anything new happened).

High roll on 6er picks who starts, then clockwise.

I got two.

Errata from three hours later: I WISH I HAD NEVER ASKED THE DAMN EXCEL QUESTIONS!!!!

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
If you don't have it already, someone needs to send you the Excel template for decks. Makes things a lot easier.

And everyone should know my schedule, but I'm on weekdays between 6 AM-3:30 PM EST.

I rolled a 2 also.

B

Budget Player Cadet

Can anyone do that for me? I have no idea how. I already have my decklist written on Excel.

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Here is the excel file I use for games. It has my Spector deck in it, so you can see how it works.

The only pages that are important are the Library and Board.
Make you deck and then put it in the library column B.
I made Column B text white so that I can goto that page without seeing my library. I you want to see column B in the library page, just highlight the column.

Attachments

B

Budget Player Cadet

Okay, got my decklist there. Now I just have the obvious problem that my mac doesn't like the windows macros, how do I do that? The symbols are there, but the macros themselves aren't available for use!
I would also like to apologize about my absolute lack of knowledge in excel.

R

Rakarth

Rolled a 1 :( oh well. So any deck is legal here now? And I should be ok with rules, but is all conversing to be done above board as in most multiplayer? No PM's to other players, only talking about this game on this board?

Rakarth