Casualties of War

F

Fire Slinger

Chaos Turtle

Why dont we make this set 330-cards. That way this could be the first part of a CPA block set. Later we can come out with 2 143-card sets Maybe one of the expansions could be the Sliver set.

C

Chaos Turtle

Of course, the land idea I'm thinking of was Yellowjacket's land. Oops.

Spiderman, think up a 5-color land. ;)

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
I can't even think of a card for myself (which is why I haven't put on in) and now you want me to come up with a 5 color land?!?! The pressure, the pressure...

;)

C

Captain Caveman

"card name"
Land
Uncommon
Tap, shuffle a land from your hand, graveyard or play, back
into your libary: add one mana of any color to your mana
pool.

CT,
Have you give any consideration to the 5 color land I
posted some time ago? You called it ATL.

Caveman

I

Istanbul

Remove the word "graveyard" from that card and it's balanced. Otherwise, it's incredible against land-destruction.

C

Chaos Turtle

I was wondering when someone would bring this up again...

TomB

Administrator
Staff member
Me too. :D

I moved it into Home Made Cards instead Apollo, since that's primarily what we're dealing with here. I imagine it IS a classic subject though, so if you really think we should we could put it in there I guess.

My impression of the Classic Forum is that we should place all those old informal polls in there, so we can hopefully keep from repeating ourselves over and over and over...

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
CT, what's the status on this? Did you finish it and I just missed the annoucement or something? Because you brought up a new thread in Voting that seemed to imply that either this was done or you decided to move on or something.