Yawnmoth's Bargain
Yawn Moth
Sage Ride
Steel Nickname Speech
Riva, Weak-Grip
In or Out
Trading
Land Killer

And for set 5, there are 2 missing cards; I'll be coming up with them soon.

Set 4 will be "released" tonight.

L

Landkiller

Well, technically, have you released set 3 yet?
So maybe 4 would...
Hmmm...this bears further investigation.

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
SEE!!! HE'S FORGOTTEN ABOUT ME!!!!!! MY NAME ISN'T IN THE SPOILERS!!!! Either that, or he just doesn't like me. I'm going to pout in the corner now.

Ransac, crying his eyes out

D

DÛke

...don't be sad, life is crazy, life is mad, don't be afraid. Ransac don't be sad, that's your destiny; the only chance, take it; take it in your hands.

There, I haven't forgotten about you, I just need more time to get to know you better. All I know about you is that you spam between now and then. If you're not in the spoiler, it only means that it will take a bit of time for me to put you in it. I'm sure you don't want me to create an uncreative card just to "feed" you, right? Let me think some more so I can come up with something you like, ok?

Here's the set 4:

Zadok's Flameback? 2WG
Instant
Destroy target attacking creature, and draw X cards, where X is that creature's power, and then discard 3 cards.
"Who in the hell would ever thought that Dave is such a flamer! NOT only that, but flamer: GREATER GOOD STYLE! AGHHHHHHH!" -Shocked CPA members

Zadokian Elemental 4GG
Creature - Elemental
Whenever a creature is put into the graveyard from play, you may draw X cards, where X is that creature's power. If you do, discard 3 cards.
4/4
"See the flavor text of the card above..."

Zero Dawn W
Enchant - Creature
Enchanted creatures power becomes 0.
";)" -She even winks when she's mad, weird?

Zero Chambers 0
Legendary Artifact
0: Put a creature from your hand into play.
Put enough -1/-0 counters on that creature so that its power becomes 0. At the end of the turn, remove that creature from the game.
";)" -Winkin'it again...oh LORD!

Cateran Emperor 5BB
Creature - Mercenary Legend
6, Tap: Search your library for a Mercenary card and put it into play. Shuffle your library.
Sacrifice a creature: Cateran Emperor gains +1/-1 and can't be blocked except by Artifact and Black creatures until end of the turn.
"I heard you have tons of Cateran Overlords, including at least 1 foil one, eh? Well, GET SOME OF THESE NOW!" -A person who is jealous because Cateran Emperor (the member) has so many Cateran Overlords…

Nodding Narb 4
Artifact
All creatures with a Narb counter on them gains +2/+2.
Tap: Put a Narb counter on target creature you control. You can't use this ability if there are 2 or more Narb counters in play.
Whenever a creature with a Narb counter on it attacks or blocks, all other creatures with a Narb counters on them attack or block.
Whenever a creature with a Narb counter leaves play, sacrifice all other creatures with a Narb counter on them.
"[Insert male name] and [insert female name] are sitting on a tree...K-I-S-S-I-N-G, first comes love, then comes marriage, and then comes bluh, bluh, bluh, bluh, and bluh..." -Nodnarb, making DÛke angry a long time ago.

Hawaiian Wrath 4UG
Sorcery
Destroy all non-Green, non-Blue permanents. Destroy all non-Island, non-Forest lands.
"Hawaiian Mage misses Hawaii...I guess this is what he might do in order to remind himself of his homeland...It's all blue and green, like Hawaii..." -Duke, having a hard time making a flavor text for Hawaiian Wrath.

Private Message U
Enchantment
As Private Message comes to play, look at the top 10 cards of opponent's library and put them on Private Message in any order. At the beginning of those cards owner, that player may pay 2 to put the top card on Private Message into his or her hand.

Spiderman's Edit UW
Instant
Counter target creature spell unless that spell's caster have you gain 8 life.
“I’m the coolest editor now…Ed has no idea what he has done!” -Spiderman

Istanbul's Edit UB
Instant
As an additional cost to playing Istanbul's Edit, pay X life. Counter target spell unless its caster pays X. If that spell is countered, remove that spell from the game.
“?” –Istanbul, in response to Spiderman’s Edit

TomB's Edit WW
Instant
Untap target attacking creature. That creature doesn't deal or receive combat damage this turn. Gain life equal to that creature's power, toughness, and total mana cost.
“I’m still the coolest…Oh yeah, and Spiderman, I’ll edit your posts if I have to…” –TomB, feeling a bit overconfident, little that he knows that Spiderman and Istanbul are planning to take over the CPA; it all starts as the “so called ‘editors’” gag…

Alternate Roles 1BW
Enchantment
All creatures that are originally White become Black and gain -1/+1.
All creatures that are originally Black become White and gain +1/-1.
"I guess this is what happens when Zadok becomes the flamer
and Duke becomes Mr. Moderator" -[insert member's name]

There you go :)...

N

nodnarb24

I like my card
NODDING NARB!!! NODDING NARB!!! NODDNING NARB!!!

PS Duke and Ally sitting in a tree... J/K :D

D

DÛke

...that these cards are not "yours", it's not like the "Everyone is a dang Legend" thing from long time ago. I'll make cards that describe the person. Zadok already have 3 cards with his name in the title, so just because I made "Nodding Narb", for example, that doesn't mean that you won't get another card in the future.

Oh yeah, here's the full spoiler of set 5:
Out of Ideas
Deadman
Yawnmoth's Bargain
Yawn Moth
Sage Ride
Steal Nickname Speech
Riva, Weak-Grip
In or Out
Trading
Land Killer
Chaos Turtle, Master Of Them All
Founder of Rancor

There...until next time...

[Edited by DÛke on 11-17-00 at 06:24 PM]

K

K9Archmage

Hello... I would like to be included in a set, too.
*Points Pointy-Stick launcher at Duke
Please?

Hoipa

D

DÛke

...said everyone will be included in these sets. Just give me a break for a while. I know I seem not of this world, but I'm afraid my mind is of humans'.

A

Azreal the Soulmaster

damned humans always mindin' their own business, just who do they think they are

D

DÛke

...ok, I'll reveal 1 card from set 5. I really like it. It is a "serious" card actually, but it just happens to be called: "Chaos Turtle, Master of All." Here:

Chaos Turtle, Master of All 3U
Creature - Chaos Turtle Legend
Whenever Chaos Turtle becomes tapped, Chaos Turtle gains +1/-1 until end of the turn.
R: Chaos Turtle gains +1/+0 until end of the turn. Use this ability only if Chaos Turtle is tapped.
“See what those who wisely recognize my superiority receive?” –Chaos Turtle
0/4

I took his flavor text from the CPA/Magic Issues forum, from the "All members are equal?" thread.
It all makes sense...

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
if you need to know more about me, duke, you should see some of my threads in the voting forum and ff-topic, some of which have been really popular.

Ransac, poo monkey

D

DÛke

...Ok ya'll, this is set 5. Chaos Turtle was already released, he's the promo of this set. The promo for next set (set 6) will Ransac.

And, set 5:

Deadman 2B
Creature - Deadman
Trample
As Deadman comes to play, any player may discard any number of cards.
For each card discarded this way, Deadman comes to play with 2 -1/-1 counters.
"It's a bird...it's a plane...it's...a...deadman!" -Something similar to Deadman's signature.
5/5

Out of Ideas U
Instant
Play Out of Ideas only at the begining of your upkeep step.
If you play Out of Ideas, skip your draw step.
At the end of the turn, 1 card, and 1 card for each card you drew during
your main step.
"Well, I have to add this card to complete a set...this is it." -DÛke, making
set 5 while running out of ideas.

Yawnmoth's Bargain 4BB
Enchantment
Skip your draw step.
Pay 1 life: target player puts a card from his or her hand on top of his library.
At the begining of your upkeep step, you may choose to sacrifice Yawnmoth's Bargain.
"Who ever said [censored for unknown shuddering, studdering, and something...]" -Someone from MTGnews.

Yawn Moth 3G
Creature - Moth
Flying
As Yawn Moth comes to play, add GGGG to your mana pool.
1/1
"Ahhhhhhhhh!?" -I think Purple Girl said this, but I'm not sure...

Sage Ride 3U
Instant
Search your library for an Artifact, Creature, or Land card and put it into
play under you control. At the end of the turn, if that permenant is in play,
return it back to owner's hand.
"Just read Sageridder's signature..." -DUKe, too lazy to go and copy and then paste Sageridder's signature into this card.

Steal Nickname Speech UU
Instant
Tap target creature. Until end of the turn, that creature looses all of its abilities.
You may choose to give that creature's abilities to another target creature until end of the turn.
"What would we do without Apollo?" -DUke, asking the question that will be the 11th wonder of the world...I say "11th" because if you've been following this set, you'll see that the card I made, Spiderman, is the "10th" wonder of the world...

Riva, Weak-Grip 3R
Creature - Weakling Knight
Haste
As Riva comes to play, any player may sacrifice a land.
If a land is sacrificied this way, Sacrifice Riva, and sacrifice a land.
3/3
"New members suck? WHO sucks now, HUH? HUH? HUH?" -DÛke, being a smart a$$.

In or Out 2WW
Enchantment
All creatures with with LogOut counter on them can't attack, block, or
use any abilities requiring activiasion costs.
Whenever a creature gains a LogIn counter, remove all counters from that creature.
2: Put a LogIn, or LogOut counter on target creature. Any player may play
this ability, but only when that player is able to play a sorcery.
"If you're not in the CPA, you're nowhere else...AND NO, MTGnews does NOT count" -DÛke

Trading XUU
Instant
Choose target player. You and that player untap X permenants you control.
Exchange control of these permenants.
"No one said you'll be satisfied..." -A guy who rips people off. (Istanbul)

Landkiller 2RU
Instant
Tap all lands target player controls.
That player sacrifices a land.
"I can't think of a flavor text..." -DUke

Founder of Rancor 3GG
Creature - ?????
Trample
When Found of Rancor is put into the graveyard from play, put a creature
token into play under owner's control. Treat that token as a 2/2 Whie creature
that counts as a ShadyMilkMan. ShadyMildMan has "If ShadyMilkMan is put into the graveyard
from play, put a creature token into play under owner's control. Treat that token as a 1/1
Blue creature that counts as a Magic Jackal.".
3/3
"Ok, FoR, ShadyMilkMan, and Magic Jackal...ANY others we need to be informed of?" -DÛke, considering this card the
promo of set 5.

There. :)

D

DÛke

...there will be 3 Ransac cards on set 6:

Ransac, The Meaningless
Ransac, Village Idiot
Ransac, Deck Maker

Ransac, Deck Maker will be the promo of this set. Chaos Turtle was the promo of the last set.

There, happy Ransac?

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Wow, I get THREE cards? awesome? AND I'm the PROMO, too? This set will be sweet!

Ransac, wondering wow he can buy these cards to play with, himself

D

DÛke

New Wonders of the World
This card is for me (DÛke), Apollo, and Spiderman.
Sleepy, Sleep Charmer
This is strictly for Sleepy.
Dawn, Avenging Angel
This is especially for Dawn (Zero).
Chaos' Wrath
Who? Chaos Turtle.
Demand for Rulership
Again, Chaos Turtle.

Rando, I'll make you some more cards in future sets, don't worry.