Cards of the CPA

T

terzarima

Cards of the Cpa, and you missed nodnarbs Cpa membership card? I am ashamed, jeez...

I, if made at all have to be black and white, there is no other way...

R

Ristik

These cards are hilarious... I want one! Of course, that means I'll have to start posting with some regularity... I'll check back next week when I have a new article and like 50 more posts...

R

Ristik

Firestorm, what in the Nine Spheres is that thing in your signature?

N

nodnarb24

In another post he said it was a dragon but I can't see it.

K

K9Archmage

I'd prefer green,colorless, or black, or maybe red, or blue, possibly white, oh what the #### you can decide yourself. Well, atleast somebody is making cards besides me and a few others.

C

Cateran Emperor

Duke man, did you forget that this was here or something? Don't make this like Whimsy's delightful yet constantly interrupted story down there.

D

DÛke

Fine, I didn't know you guys liked this stuff that much! My bad <turns around, sees no one is looking, and whispers to self> "little they know I have over 50 cards made up of them"<chuckles to self>.

Sorry guys, I'll be adding the cards tonight for sure. Volradon and Cateran Emperor, you'll be on the next 3rd set. The second set is already made up, I can't change it; sorry.

T

Thallid Ice Cream Man

just wanted to see if anybody was listening

Can I be in set 7?

R

Ristik

Thallid ICM, I'm not sure if Duke will survive seven sets. But don't worry, if he uses post count as importance, you'll show up before me!

D

DÛke

...you're on this very coming up set! Just for saying I wont put you in there. :)
The set will be posted in about an hour from now.

D

DÛke

Some cards were taking out for being "weird" at the momment, and some cards weren't mentioned in the spoiler are added in. Remember, if you're not in here yet, you WILL be, trust me. Enough boring stuff, and here:

Pie WW
Enchantment
Pie comes into play with 8 Pie Piece counters on it.
At the beginning of each player’s upkeep step, remove
a Pie Piece counter from Pie and that player gains X life,
Where X is the amount of Pie Piece counters left on Pie.
At the beginning of your upkeep step, if Pie doesn’t have any
Pie Piece counters on it, return back to owner’s hand.
“**Phyrexian Pie-Eater busts out a boom box, pie, punch, and Hostess Snack cakes** Lets get the party started!” –Phyrexian Pie Eater, from the New Members Forum, replying to the “New Member” MrXarvox.

Almindhraism 4BR
Instant
Each creature gains -3/-3 until end of the turn.
Destroy all creatures that count as Angels and/or Enchantress.
“I’m not jealous…just a little evil…” –Almindhra; one of Almindhra’s signatures.

Dukeism 4UB
Instant
Untap and gain control of target creature.
Gain control of all creatures that count as Angels and/or Enchantress.
“You ARE jealous…just a little in denial…”–Duke. Just made this thing up, replying to Almindhraism.

Istanbulism 4UW
Instant
Istanbulism was censored due to strong, inappropriate content; maybe next time.
“Um, the flavor text is also censored to due profanity.” –Hello? The person who said the quote is censored TOO you moron!

Sleepy UU
Enchant – Creature
Whenever enchanted creature becomes tapped, that creature becomes a 1/1 creature until end of the turn.
“....Zzzzz” –Sleepy; his Blue nickname; also, what happens to Duke when he’s bored talking to Sleepy;).

Ristik 1UU
Instant
Untap and gain control of target creature unless that creature’s control pays 1.
“Don’t you think it’s a bit too ‘Rhystic’, sorry, I meant ‘Ristik’?” Duke, making a Ristik
card just to show that he (Duke) cares.

I love Purple Girl 4W
Instant
Gain 10 life. If you control Blue and Red permanents, set your life total at 20 instead.
“Why is it when I have the Purple, I feel good? Because I love Purple Girl.” -Duke, desperate.

Gizmo-nian Wrath 6RB
Sorcery
Destroy all non-Land permanents if they are from Invasion
Destroy all non-Land permanents if they’re not of a “Rare” status.
“My Side of the Argument: Invasion of the Terrible.” –An Article by Gizmo in the front page of the CPA.

Lost Phoenix 1RR
Creature – Phoenix Legend
Flying
6: Shuffle Lost Phoenix back into owner’s library. This ability maybe played when Lost Phoenix is in a graveyard. Any player may play this ability.
3/4
“Do to popular demand, I'm gonna bring back the old phoenix in my sig (the current one is something I heard on the news, and couldn't resist). But I can't find it! It was in the original Ascii art thread, but I have no clue where it is. After much searching, I must appeal to you guys. Anyone know where it was?
Sorry to clutter with this, but I just can't find it. Grrr.” –A thread by Apollo in the “Testing Forum & User Requests”, undername: “Searching for the phoenix”.-One of Apollo's boring threads;).

New Member 4
Artifact
Whenever a creature comes to play, choose a color. That creature becomes of the chosen color.
/begin{nickname speech}
Ok, here's the deal. I'm your friendly neighborhood nickname guy. See those neat-o little orange nicknames people have under their names? If you Private Message me (see the button at the bottom of this post with 'PM' on it?) with a request for a specific one, I'll give it to ya'.
/end{nickname speech)” –Zadok’s famous “nickname speech
”.

There! Finally! I have more, I don't have time to type them all in. Hope ya'like:).

[Edited by DÛke on 11-10-00 at 04:07 PM]

P

Phyrexian Pie-Eater

Pretty good so far. One thing...Apollo doesn't have a P/T. How did you manage that?

R

Ristik

I like mine. It works really well in my favorite part of the turn, the end step. Plus, it's a blue thing. Thank you, DUke!

D

Darsh

Don't worry Ransac, Duke will make you a card.:) Just give him some time.

D

DÛke

...I have some of the cards for the new set already made; though I will not post them since I don't have a complete set ready (12 cards).

Here's a "spoiler":

Spiderman's Edit
Zadok's Flameback?
Zadokian Elemental
Zero Chamber
Hawaii
Cateran Emperor
Nodding Narb

5 more cards to come up with, and I'll post the set. See ya soon.