ByoS: Build your own Standard

M

Modus Pwnens

It's all the same to me, you're won the coinflip, so feel free to begin, I've already got my starting hand ready =)

D

DarthFerret

I just sent Mooseman my decklist, so I guess I am ready to start this up now.

M

Modus Pwnens

Mooseman, could you make a list of who's decks you're still missing?

Melkor

Decklist is in, can't say it is original, but the other deck I was going to make is even less original.

B

BigBlue

If you aren't ready... why are you watching games? :)

Not that I don't trust you or anything... but jeez.

Also, the decklists won't be made public until afterwards, right?

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
I'm doing two shows right now and I haven't had any time to look through the list of cards. I have a base idea in mind and hope that this list will be able to support it. We'll see.

Ransac, cpa trash man

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
Sent. Am I the last one? Sorry that took so long. I sprained my ankle and I've been trying to elevate it. While typing on my keyboard is quite possible, using the mouse to play around on Apprentice hasn't really been. But I had some rough ideas and I settled on a deck I liked. We'll see how it does...

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Nope. I haven't sent my deck yet. Tomorrow is the first day without a rehearsal/performance in the past week and a half and I'll finally be able to make a deck!!!!!!

Ransac, cpa trash man

A

Al0ysiusHWWW

Ransac;281954 said:
Nope. I haven't sent my deck yet. Tomorrow is the first day without a rehearsal/performance in the past week and a half and I'll finally be able to make a deck!!!!!!

Ransac, cpa trash man
7 posts away from a 9k get.

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Truth be told, I haven't looked at anyone else's game threads with the exception of the initial posts. I have no clue what colors or themes everyone else is playing.

Ransac, cpa trash man