Bringing back Add-a-word-story....

R

Rooser

... his napkin. It was a good thing that Jimbot the puppy was still in the story somehow despite dying three times and travelling through dimensions somehow. Jimbot the puppy had a penchant for making this thread funnier simply because his name and title were ridiculous. To further the comedy, Jimbot the puppy decided he would wear a purple hat and run around in cirlces barking at mushrooms. Puppies like Jimbot were awfullly cute, and surrounding cute things with explosions and triple ninja kicks always ...

T

Tabasco

Makes my day. I wish I could see some one die 3 times and get revived yet again. After Jimbot had been so hungry as to eat 15 pink and black mushrooms he...

R

Rooser

... had a really bad trip, but very much managed not to die. No, not dying was Jimbot the puppy's new specialty. To celebrate this, Jimbot the puppy took a road trip to ...

T

Tabasco

...'shroom world, a new attraction in Detroit, kindly welcomed Jimbot to their park. Upon riding the merri-go-round. He propmtly gave the attendant the one finger salute after the fight he had to put up to ride with the little kiddies who...

R

Rooser

... liked putting ketchup on his tail. After watching the fight, a navy recruitment officer noticed Jimbot the Puppy's moxy and so approached him about a career in the navy. This was the beginning of Jimbot the Puppy's ...

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
...slaughter of all life forms in 'shroom world, with the notable exception of himself, of course. Jimbot then hurled the recruiter's lifeless body into...

T

Tabasco

...the 'shroom-go-round and started eating more mushrooms....later that day, a kid why crying because he dropped his ice cream. Jimbot then decided to shut the kid up by promptly lifting his leg and spraying the lil' bastard. The child's only parent (the mother) then tried to seize Jimbot who upon being approached left some teeth marks in the vile woman who then decided...

R

Rooser

... Jimbot the Puppy suddenly appeared through a vortex from the future. "I have travelled back in time to correct the actions of my past self. You are becoming too violent and destructive, earlier version of me, Jimbot the Puppy. Your future lies with the navy, where you will lead the charge in one of history's most glorious battles, and your as-of-yet-unrevealed battle cry shall be remembered in somebody's forum sig for all eternity. Come with me. I shall take you to ...

C

Chaos Turtle

...1946, which as you know is in the past and not the future, an apparent contradiction easily explained by the fact that...

R

Rooser

... Jimbot's destiny lies not in our timeline, but another, when the free world was threatened by a dangerous Nazi-Soviet alliance, and a certain Phillip K. Dick would write a "what-if" novel about a world in which Japan threatened world domination. Jimbot's bravery was needed by the U.S.-Mexico-Japan alliance, and so his future-self took him to ...

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
...Stalingrad, where Jimbot became bored and beat the overly bossy doppelganger to death. He was then captured by...

R

Rooser

... Rutjen Mooskies, who were Leni Reifenshtal's elite band of camera men. They filmed him doing ridiculous things and made a bunch of propaganda films about how the Allied Forces Liked Doing Weird Things and Should Die. Jimbot the Puppy escaped by ...

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
...mastering the whirling typhoon fists attack, which he then used to murder all of his captors. However, he was now being hunted by...

R

Rooser

... Professor Tor Coolguy, mad scientist extraordinaire. It was his job to make sure that ...

C

Chaos Turtle

...no one being in the world exhibited more than his or her government-determined ration of coolness, on pain of "recycling." This was very bad news for our hero, of course, since...

R

Rooser

... grammar destroyed his ear nobule. Yes come once again twice over pie ...

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
...and then Jimbot managed to sneak up behind Professor Tor Coolguy and destroy him with his double snapping turtle strike. But he was beset by the invisible minions of...

R

Rooser

... Leni Riefenstahl once again. This time, Leni herself showed up. "Your antics do nothing for our ethnic solidarity," she said. "I must hide you before your exploits dishearten our soldiers any further." She turned to her goons. "Use the stun ray," she said, "And then take him to my super secret submarine." ...