Battle To End Boredom

C

Cateran Emperor

TOO MANY WORDS! THE CPA IS NO PLACE FOR WORDS!!!!!!

[me]Drain Lifes dw, then proceeds to slash his long long long poem into many tiny tiny tiny pieces[/me]

Cateran Emperor has Protection from Anime silliness and Protection from Matrixish crap.

[me]summons Avatar of Logic, and proceeds to watch Anime and Matrix shrivel away[/me]

Screwy thing that I thought up:

Artifact Creature-Avatar
If there are more than 10 Enchantments in play, Avatar of Logic costs 6 less to play.
T: Destroy target Enchantment.
Trample
8/7

D

dw51688

[me]casts a death ward on himself[/me]

Haha, poor poor child. When will you appreciate fine poetry? Go read a classic poem like Beowulf or something?

T

terzarima

Uh oh, Dw? I would call him a child or kid or whatever you called him, he's older bigger and could probably kill you, that I have no doubt (and be careful about the peotry he's really agaisnt that sort of stuff sometimes)

D

dw51688

Ahh. But who is wiser. Wise enough to go to the gym to get stronger and more in fit plus more hand eye coordinated. Also to look thorough his little vest for a perfect gun?

C

Cateran Emperor

Actually dw, I have read "Beowulf". It's excellent. But if you posted it here in the Arena, a haven for destruction, I'll rip that apart too.

Now who is wiser indeed? I would venture to say I am, and I think I can get some support saying that I am wiser than you.

And yes, I am older and considerably larger than you. Read the "Digital Unmasking" thread.

[me]overpowers dw's wards and slams him into the ground[/me]

D

dw51688

If you liked Beowulf than read Grendel, if you haven't read it already oh wise one. :)

D

dw51688

Probably just coincidence, but I just noticed, at the top of the page you casted an avatar of logiv. Now I look at the new members thing it says the newest person is Avatar of Logic. He was probably there a while ago so it's probably a coincidence.

N

nanokill

boredom...where...(turns around and sees hm staring at him)
AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nah...just kidding:D..............

[me] sends angels at all who seek to disgrace the cpa with flagarant acts of stupidity....)...wait we are all magic palyers....oh no..fine then...just beat up duke and the raven...(angels go annihilate the perverse psycho midget)

B

Bob

(Good god! I said friggin'!)
He's Graak, Ogre Champion! Who sacrificed his life to save your fat butt from the Rathis, Talas!
He is the most respected person in Hawaiian Mage's RPG! Heck, he's a legend!!!
You weren't at the second mission, huh?
Imo(Nifallor, you know him, right?) Threw a chaos Orb at a flowstone producer, and Graak grabbed it, and redirected it to the producer. Graak died in the Process.
We could have all died If it wasn't for his sacrifice!
I'mk ashamed, Talas!

D

dw51688

The people I respect on mtgcraft are raven, NiVeK, you, and Hawiian. And a whole lot of other guys. And I respect everyone on the CPA very much.

D

dw51688

Can you honestly not like him. What you got against him. He's not that bad.