Battle To End Boredom

T

The Raven

[me]stops, drops and rolls to put out the flames engulfing him. He then starts to look for his head.[/me]

A

Apollo

My loyal Orcs! How could you do that to them! It's a good thing I left a backup army back a ways.

[me]flies back to get the backup army. He discovers that they had found a nearby pub and are all dead drunk and unable to fight. Apollo, fuming, flies back and picks up an Orc arm and bashes Darsh over the head with it.[/me]

N

nanokill

HEY!!!when did the site change.....oh well

[me] strolls out into the field , flares his wings, takes off and grabs a paint ball gun[/me]

(flys around shooting everyone except.........hawiian mage in the head)
(lands behind darsh and kicks him in the gonads....then runs up to dw and shoots him with paintball gun)

ah.....havoc...gee...i really did miss this place.........

B

Bob

Bob pulls out his trusty arsenal of Nukes,
Hehe...here I come Graak!
(Notice how I call Nano=Talas, Nifallor=Imo, and Raven=Graak)
Bob lends Talas and Graak some Nukes, then starts Bombing Darsh, and blows him into Itty-bitty pieces. He then eradicates Mr. Xarvox.
"Evil is bad."
Then, as for dw....BOOM!!!
Hehehe....Nukes...Unlimited Nukes.....Bob then summons Talas' army of Gun holding, baseball bat-weilding Half-crazy angels.
"Fwa ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!!!!!"

T

The Raven

[me]finds his head and picks up the nukes, and loads them into his tribble gun. He then puts on his shades.[/me]

Lets Rock!!!

[me]then throws a left over Christmas fruit cake at Nano's head.[/me]

That's for shootin' me.

D

Darsh

Darsh:"Hey bob!"

:Bob looks behind him, sees Darsh and Dw:

Bob:"How the hell did you escape the explosion?!?"

Darsh:"Simple, We out ran it"

:Wind starts picking up:
:Golden Aura surrounds Darsh and Dw:

Bob:"Isn't this some stupid Anime thing?"

:Darsh and Dw's hair turns Gold:

Darsh:"Now you will feel true pain"

:Dw teleports behind Bob amd kicks him into the air:
:Darsh kicks him back to Dw, they start playing a game of soccer with Bob's body:
:Darsh teleports above Bob and smashes him into the ground:
:Weird Al appears out of nowhere and starts singing:
:Everyone stops and starts listening to Weird Al sing:

T

terzarima

Weird Al : A long long time ago in a galaxy far away naboo was under a attack / and I though me and Qui-Gonn Jinn could talk the federation in / to maybe cutting them a little slack / their response it didn't thrill us / they locked the doors and tryed to kill us / but we escaped from that gas / and met Jar-Jar and boss Nass / We took a bongo from that scene / and we went to theed to see the queen / we all wound up on tattooine / that's where we found this boy / and we were singing : Chorus (if you don't know it I'm ashamed)

Good god more SSJ? Darsh? You don't really seem that violent *coughbrokentinkerdeckcough*

D

dw51688

It's all in technique.

"Hey can I get info on Kung Fu?"

...computer transmits information into dw's head...

"I know Kung Fu"

I watched the Matriz one too many times. hehe.

D

Darsh

I love me some DBZ:)

"My, my this here Anakin guy mabye Vader someday later but now he's just a small fry, and he left his home and kissed his mommy goodbye saying "Soon I'm gonna be a jedi, soon I'm gonna be a jedi"

I love me some Star Wars too:)
And Weird Al
And Magic
And The Martix
And Final Fantasy (IX YAY!!!)
And Zelda(Majora's Mask YAY!!!)
And Super Smash Brothers(SSB2 whenever it comes out YAY!!!)
And Queen
And :)s
And BLOOD!, wait thats Duke:)
And Monty Python
And these new Soap Operas (Especially how Dw has me talking)
And Anime defintely Anime
And stupid french family tree that I had to do this weekend(wait, I hate that...)

*coughatleasticanmakemyowndecksandnotjustcopythemofftheinternettoobadthatyouplayitsobadlythatmycasualmultiplayerdeckbeatitcough*:)

Crowd of people: Oooo, ademis got burned bad!:)

D

dw51688

I was so bored today that I worked out hundreds of formulas and equations involving yes' and no's, given that yes is a positive integer and no was negative. I have no life.

T

terzarima

Argh Nooooooo!!!!

Stop looking at me

I enjoy all that stuff yes and yes

*coughwellatleastIdohaveoriginalideasimeanyoudidntthinkofadarkesthourorleviathandecksothere*

Crowd: BOOOO Get off the stage

Ademis: awwwwww

D

Darsh

[me] walks onto the stage[/me]
:Crowd cheers wildly:
*coughwellicameupwiththerebel/emphyrialarmor/islandsanctuarycombopuretechrighttherecough*:)
Dang I need some cough drops.:)

D

dw51688

*coughreallyisthatsowellihavenothingtosayifeelthatishouldntgetinvolvedinmajorfightsinvolvingcomboscough

Darn cough I got. Ahem.

"Hey Darsh, Ricola? they're herbal"

D

Darsh

RICOLAAAAAA!!!!
:Made by hippies grown naturally in an enclosed environment:

Nasty cough going around isn't there Dw?:)
*coughwellprobablythereasonheusesthattinkerdeckisbecauseisaidthatwecanplaydeckswitheverymagiccardandwithoutthebanningsandrestrictionsbythewayademishowdoesshatterstormandshatteringpulsesoundtoyou?cough*:)

D

dw51688

That was a long cough. Maybe you should see a doctor.

*coughalthoughithinkamericasdoctorsarewelltrainedbutstillstink

Well maybe I should see one too.

A

Apollo

Nanokill!!! What idd you have to go and do that for? Do you have any idea how hard it is to get paint off these feathers? And I look ridiculous bright blue and yellow.

[me] and his Orcs all jump on top of Nanokill at once, thoroghly smashing him.[/me]

T

terzarima

Well darsh, excuse me I have to cough

*coughIwouldthinkthatfountainwatchcouldtakecareofshatterstormandshatteringpulsesocouldhanna,shipnavagatorsoIdontthinkthatthatisarealproblemsothereohandbythewayIhaveanewdeckbutmydadisrefragmentingthecomputersoyouwontgettoseeitcough*

D

Darsh

Thats it punk, you and me, apprentice duel, as soon as you can, you are going down hard. The catch is that you have to bring a deck you made yourself, we'll go 2 out of 3 to see who the champion is.:)

T

terzarima

hmm Darsh, the duel has to wait for about aweek or two, my dad has already killed appr, but he hasn't re-set the computer, he's going to do it sat or something, but I will be there, some time

B

Bob

So, this May be Matrix-like, but Bob lives in the real world, where DBZ could never happen(Belive me, It couldn't)
And Bob can't be hurt by any Anime thing.
He is also unplugged.
OH YEAH!!!!
Bob pulls out his Nukes.
"Mua ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!!!!!"
Bob's Nukes are also real, so they can harm Dw and Darsh, those wacky Super-Saiyans.
Boom!!!!
Dw and Darsh attack with thier wacky beams and powerful attacks, but Bob dodges them all, Neo style.(Not NeoKeo)
Matrix rules. :D